What is it with Danes hoarding beer brands all over the world?

What is it with Danes hoarding beer brands all over the world?
What's their endgame?

All shite

This. 99% of their brand are eurolagers and taste pretty much the same.

trading is the only thing we excel at

second

I've never heard of Danish beer in my life. 28 years. And I'm an alcoholic.

It all tastes basically the same as the swill you lot drink over in Clapistan so you're not missing out.

>an American
>knowing anything about beer

probably because it's nothing special or noteworthy

>huge brand
>not noteworthy

how've you not encountered Carlsberg? It's pretty ubiquitous

I was mostly speaking taste-wise. it tastes like piss, just like other danish beer.

this, swedish beer is much better

Not as good as English beer though

never had that, so I wouldn't know.

How is this beer so popular? It may just be the worst one I've ever drank.

What is?

>What is?

He probably means proper beer, like ale or stout and not lager.

Scandi beer is fucking disgusting especially Norwegian beer. English beer is alright, lots of variety and you can drink the stuff like water.
Belgian beer is high tier but you can find some disgusting shit too.German beer is the best.

Best beer is Belgian.

Why do Britain and France love craft breweries?

I meant "What is?" as in "What IS as good as English beer?" (the answer, of course, being "nothing").

Can confirm.
They bought out some of our breweries and pretty much anything they produced from that point onwards was disgusting pisswater.

cool map

your national beer pride in honour, but although there are many very fine british and english beers in general, there are just as much if not more very fine german beers

Your weissbier are 5/5 breddy good

and all of them are trash

Tuborg is superior to all other lagers and is relatively cheap.

>2018
>pretending to like beer or any other alcohol for that matter
yes we get it
you are a big manly man

>Tuborg
That's the worst one in the entire image.

what's everyone's go-to cheap beer here?
>Yuengling lager

>How is this beer so popular?
marketing

reminder that beer is a considerable source of xenoestrogens - memes aside having more than even soy
drink wine or spirits instead if you don't want man boobs

>it's the tuborg shill israeli again
do you have stocks invested in the company or something?

Is Tuborg any good?
I've seen it on sale here, didn't know it was made by Carlsberg.
And what do you guys think of the original Carlsberg?

Beer makes you fat because it's at least 10% of your daily calories in every pint.

tuborg is slightly better than basic draft lager
carlsberg is basic draft lager

t. 16 year old with undeveloped taste buds

>if you like something you must be a shill

Tuborg is the most consumed beer here, and I like how it's relatively light yet flavorful. Don't know why faggots dislike it.

just yanking your chain. It is you then, I remember you from another beer thread.

like I stated here tuborg is better than most draft lager.

Interesting.
I've heard people getting pissy about Tuborg but playing up Carlsberg. They have been advertising Carlsberg here as fancier than it is, that might be behind it.
The youth binge-drinkers go for absolutely horrendous fare from Aldi, Tesco (worse), or Lidl (worst of all).
I've only really sampled the Aldi discount beers and they seem to have knock-offs for all the major beer brands, one for Stella (not terrible but not great), one for Carlsberg (surprisingly decent), and one called "Galahad" that I can't quite place because it doesn't look like a complete copy of the trademarks of the beer it tastes like.

Yeah, everyone in Europe has seen Carlsberg (probably the best beer in the world) ads. Tuborg is hated because it's ridiculously overpriced, in Finland it's just shy of 4€ for a single 0,5 liter can.

does the Tesco at your location sell Tesco brand gin? that stuff is the bomb if you mix it with grape soda and lime juice

I don't even understand why people drink beer.

Majorit of beers are distgusting and barely even makes you drunk. All beers taste the fucking same.

I'll take any stronger alcohol over it.

>swedish "beer"
>max 3,5% alcohol content
lmao

in finland you can buy 5,5% beer from any store. it keeps a slight buzz going throughout the evening and you never get drunk enough to do something stupid.

>5,5% "beer"
lmao

sweden and finland suffer of ridiculous constraints on alcohol trade because our countries have a state monopoly on hard liquor. personally I would raise the alcohol content restrictions to 15% so we could buy just about any type of beer and even wine from any store that carries them.

Finland wen't from allowing 4,7% beer in grocery stores to 5,5 % starting this year. so I think we're moving in the right direction.

I can't imagine living in such a dystopia. Is /diy/ homebrewing/distilling a thing in finland?

you ever heard of kilju?

sahti, not kilju

yes, but i thought it was more a thing of the past now

The best beer is greek Mythos. If i feel any malt taste I'll vomit.

An IPA anybody?

too much practice. so little alcohol percentage. sahti is a hobbyist's drink, not an alcoholic's
it's never going away. we developed a yeast strain called turbohiiva that was designed to brew kilju, it makes 25 liters of ~17% kilju in 2-3 days

/sjʌɹ bʌt wɑts wJð ðe biə̯ɹ/

English pls

Incorrect. The right answer is Bulmers (or Magners if you're a bong).

/ðiz iz eiŋliʃ ai.pi.eJ/

Carlsberg and their sub-brands are shit. I'm pretty sure half of these are the exact same recipe bottled into different receptacles.

tuborg is the most popular beer here, also the cheapest

>drinking the liquid dane

carlsberg = watery lager beer
tuborg = hopsy lager beer
there is a difference