"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves: "Britons never will be slaves."

>"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves: "Britons never will be slaves."

fortune.com/2017/09/22/muhammad-william-popular-baby-names/

being diverse isn't slavery, you Brazilian rorke

Britain was always a multicultural society you racist!

haha, u mad José?
go back to cleaning toilets for Bill

ye right, I'm sure the Indians were warmly welcomed in England back in the day...

which makes this webm even funnier.

Portugal is the last bastion in Western Europe.
Hold tight daddy they'll come for you next

reminder the brits pay taxes for that and this

Tbh, with the Celts, German invaders, and Normans, Britain is a pretty ethnically diverse country.

hol up

because they all have the same name

No one considers variations among groups of Europeans as ''ethnic diversity'' in the political world.

They should be considered, as they are pretty different groups, but when people mention diversity they mean niggers or sandniggers or us ''latinos''.

kek, name of the show?

wasn't there also a black King Arthur?

>German invaders

what ''german'' invaders were there in England, burger??

Do you mean Anglo Saxons or what?

why don't know why Anglos have such a fetish for inserting niggers into European history

you're posting a swedish game

Don't forget the Jutes

your military ads have muslim prayers in them, lol.

Pls

It’s a mutt with a proxy

but we are aiming to have more muslims in the military to help integration
what is their to lol about?

there*

>what is their to lol about?

you can't be this fucking obtuse.

right, ok then ...

First William the Conqueror and now Mohammed... it really makes me cogitare ergo sum

>ok then

Really

Allah save the Sultan!

I will never understand this

Ok, you have a national history that some people joined into very recently. Don't they have a history? Instead of peddling this condescending nonsense why don't they promote anglo-carribean history & culture or something like that?

Because Britishness is not a racial identity
And the BBC is unironicly extremely racist and they do this shit to hide it by trying to be diverse

Still that image isn’t exactly wrong there were tons of black Romans from North African tribes
Then ending up in England isn’t that implausible

there weren't tons in britain though
evidence for a small number has been found but they might have left when the other romans did

>And the BBC is unironicly extremely racist
examples?

I presume though that the reason the BBC are doing this is to try to be inclusive as possible to minorities when talking about British heritage. Even if it's plausible that there were black people in Britain at some point I doubt that any minority will feel Roman Britain is part of his heritage (feel free to contradict me here if you think I'm wrong, but it feels like a reasonable assumption). Why not be inclusive by creating content on the minority heritage? This gesture of inclusiveness does feel extremely disingenuous as you said.

>Britishness is not a racial identity

kek
then why did the Brits enslave so many people and exterminated natives across the globe?

r u dumb?

Fuck the Anglo kikes in the ass. I just hope the helicopter will not crash... would be a tragedy...

>all muslims name their kids mohammen
>3% of Ethnic brits name their sons william

hmm

>middleeasterner
>black
makes you think

>implying diversity is anything but cancer

its almost as if theyre trying to rewrite history

>rewrite history
>have to put in diversity quotas
>blacks started slavery, imprisoning whites
>white get mad and rewrite the rewritten history
itll come full circle one day

>they were from north Africa therefore they were blacks

I guess Hannibal, king Juba, Menander, Augustine of Hippo and the Egyptians were KANGZ after all.