Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this

literally don't care either way. Go worship menstrual blood or whatever your government makes you do

i won't defend it but it is the cultural norm

Understandable for them because americans has a problem controlling their paedophillic tendencies.

That's just sad. Hopefully that screenshot is from a prudish Christian forum that doesn't reflect the general opinion of Americans.

it's some forum probably for the football team of Texas A&M (Agriculture and Mechanics) University. A&M is a somewhat conservative school

I don't understand what I should be defending
Is it bad to feel weird around other people's naked children?

If you're not a pedophile a child's naked body should have no effect on you, user.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't just generalize anything negative about Americans to all of us

White trash parents, but who complains about getting to look at those qt lil tiddys

>If you're not an extremely mentally ill person you shouldn't feel weird about nudity of a specific age group
full on retard
It doesn't bother me but you aren't a fucking pedophile if you think its strange, its just a cultural thing

>Be on holiday in Italy.
>Chilling with gf at pool.
>Family of eastern Europeans come to the pool.
>12 year old daughter is butt ass naked.
>Not topless , just bare ass naked.
>Bending over and sitting with legs wide apart.

I am not a prude but 12 is bit too old for that.

>

7/8 is way too old to be topless.

That I agree with. When you start to reach puberty your body begins to transform into a woman, then you cover yourself up. Around age 6-7 is the right age.

The Saudi Arabia of the West. Now I finally understand why they're getting along so well

>I always go into the house when this happens
You're right, that's embarrassing. They should have reported the family to the police so that these ignorant immigrants would be caught up to date on our laws.

No that's Brazil

>wanting to make things easy for pedophiles
no thanks

I don't defend it

ah yes, the German brainlet equivalence of "country that forces women to conceal their faces at all junctures of public life" and "cover your kids when they're swimming"

god knows how shitty your country would be if you weren't actively exploiting Greece, Italy, and Spain.

>Im not defending it, but im defending it

And OP, you are a Creep for Googling this shit