If Trump loves America, why did he marry an immigrant?

If Trump loves America and is a patriot, then why did he marry a woman from Slovenia, a literal slav, her eyes are even slanty like most Slavs.

Why didn't Trump marry an American woman?

How is that loving America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#STUMPED

really made me think

He turned a smoking hot babe into an American. Sounds pretty patriotic to me.

Imagine if his wife was Mexican

Slavs are on the same level.

>being proud of marrying a golddigger

Because he can nigger mouth

>sour grapes

60% white and rapidly dropping

>not realizing all women are gold diggers just some more than others.

At least we are 60% white, most whites in US have Germanic or Anglo roots while the "whites" in Slav countries are all mixed blood with mongols.

He married 2 American women before

>Op btfo

>American woman

shes got "fuck me" eyes

Because he isn't racist.

I wonder if she was ever kind of slim or cute enough to make that guy want to marry her.

he probably dreams about burying her alive in a shallow grave every night.

>"whites" in Slav countries are all mixed blood with mongols.
only russians

Besides
It is better to have mongolian genes
than nigger ones

She's hot?

Immigrants are Americans.

No he didn't. One of then was American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump

Ivana Zelníčková was born in the Moravian town of Zlín (before known as Gottwaldov), Czechoslovakia, the daughter of Miloš Zelníček and Marie Francová

Why is she eating jewelry?

>being successful enough to be chased by gold diggers

Wouldn't be too shabby.

>her

Improve the gene pool.

>Shill

Because they're just that rich.

How many miles of penis entered Melania's ass back in the old Country?

When you become goddess of god emperor only the finest diamonds can satisfy appetite

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks threads. Warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

America is a nation of European Immigrants.

America was founded on Aryan Racial Diversity.

He could not afford an American Gril

hahaaha feeling the butthurt, drumpfag?

Drumpf is a democractic shill and you are the puppet of a puppet of hillary, the 1st lesboian president.

Really, it is (((5776)))

immigrant=/=illegal

American women are garbage

>If Trump loves America

If war ever broke out on American soil, Trump and his entire family would be among the first to fly to a foreign safe space.

Don't even fucking kid yourselves.

Because Trump is not a racist. Nationality is more than skin color, you bigot.

Easy mode. American women are trash. Thanks Clinton the Record.

Way to be Anti-American. Not all American women are trash. And many of the most beautiful women in the world are American. Why settle for mongol women when you can have a beautiful white woman? Just because you're too beta to talk to hot American women?

And let's not forget that all four of Donald Trumps grandparents were born outside of the United States. His mother was born in Scotland.
As a comparison, two of Obamas grandparents were born i America. That makes him more American than Trump.

>How many miles of penis have entered Baracks back side in the oval office?

Nice Proxy, CTR.

Melania is an American. You leftists are fucking dense.

>melania
>gold digger

maybe if they didn't have kids

Trump is genuinely an alpha male. He does what he wants and when he wants with confidence and is a natural born leader.

Melania didn't marry him for his money. The guy is top-tier and probably makes middle aged women wet during rallies.

If you live in a house then why don't you want to live in a brick?! You said you were a big beer lover; why don't you want to eat hops?

>White Slovakian International Model

VERSUS

>MUH WOMYN'S RIGHTS, IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES, FUCK FAMILY I JUST WANT TO FUCK AND HAVE FUN TEEHEE~~~

Yea. Real hard pick, ya dingus.

What's an "American woman"?

someone who'll try to get you to kill yourself by being as incorrigible as earthly possible because it's their "right" to do so.

Also about a quarter of the reason why so many white Americans aren't having kids. divorce courts being what they are and American women being as materialistic as they are, you'd be fucked unless you married someone you could trust with your life.

If Trump hates immigrants why did he marry one? Isn't he xenophobic?

Because American women are trash who'd divorce ya and take half your stuff.

Unstumped now.

Sounds terrible, kinda reminds of that mystical "Man" people have been talking about since 1789.

He not xenophobic, he just dislikes rapists, murderers, and criminals. A lot of illegal immigrants are one of those three. Something like 40-60% + illegal immigrants are criminals with prior records of conviction (hence why they SNEAK into the united states).

Cause shes not just an Immigrant dumbass, shes a LEGAL immigrant, which makes her an American. So he married an American-slav.

America is a nation of immigrants.

You need to realize how much women dig success and high societal standing. Looks aren't that important to them i found out.

Daily reminder that all so called North-Americans are immigrants!

You are all immigrants from Europe!

Native Americans got genocided, they are the true Americans.