Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXzmPjL0Cgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUIC2r6sR8).
youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause he was a worthless fuck up that decided to die doing only thing that he was ever good at.

for the cunny

it was in the script

because he loved it, and he was an idiot that made poor choices

Did you watch the film?

Why didn't he pin Ayatollah when he had the chance and then make up with the stripper?

At that point he felt only his fans cared for him

where do you think you are?

most fucks here just read through the wiki page

It was suicide. He lost his girl. He lost his daughter(for certain this time). His career was essentially over after the heart attack. He hated his regular job. Went out in the ring.

Rourke was robbed by Penn.

sometimes you have to jump

rourke knew this

What a stupid and melodramatic movie.

because he wanted a chance at a normal life but life said FUCK YOU to him, so in the end he said FUCK IT.

>Rourke was robbed by Penn.
Let me guess, that subhuman libshit manlet played some libshit faggot and got the oscar instead.

kino
more like this?

yeah it was something like a Big Double Fuck to
Everyone. he was always very graceful with that tho

nothing comes close to it.

>Rourke was robbed by Penn

wasn't really about penn though was it, rourke had rubbed too many people the wrong way over the years, he was never going to win whoever he was up against.

what a gay post

truth.

also whomever but i wont be a dick and say that.

one of a kind

Shut up, manchild.

for the nookie

Says the guy who uses "stupid" as an argument

how do you know he died?

he had the chance though, the stripper came back to him

That, and people also felt his appearance on WWE network television, I think he appeared at Wrestlemania actually and it was all big news also led to the Academy snubbing him because they thought he was "not being serious enough" or some shit.

He couldn't change and it was all he had left. Even when Tomei comes to the ring to stop him, he knows he's just gonna fuck things up with her too.

The only place he isn't dissapointing people is the ring.

>Rourke was robbed by Penn.
>Penn was born in Los Angeles County, California,[4] to actor and director Leo Penn, and actress Eileen Ryan (née Annucci). His older brother is musician Michael Penn. His younger brother, actor Chris Penn, died in 2006. His paternal grandparents were Ashkenazi Jewish emigrants from Lithuania and Russia,[5][6][7] while his mother is a Catholic of Irish and Italian descent.[7][8] Penn was raised in a secular home[5] and attended Santa Monica High School.[9] He began making short films with some of his childhood friends, including actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, who lived near his home.[10]
oy vey

reflecting back, mickey and rod should have won something for sin city. that was quite a picture.

The Wrestler died to further expose the crimes of the awards show circuit.

Because I'm not a little faggot like you

WWE Attitude era

he played harvey milk. that's a guaranteed oscar.

HEY
HEY
HEY
ONE OF A KIND

Because he was Jesus Christ and he sacrificed himself for people's entertainment

Did nobody notice the jesus elements?
It was just jesus.
He did what jesus did because it's what jesus did and this is a jesus story where the jesus jesus did all the jesusy jesuses.

YOLO!

youtube.com/watch?v=YXzmPjL0Cgg

*rubs fingers together*

:')

Movie actually made me cry, I just wanted him to be happy and was so upset he didn't live happily ever after when he saw the stripper come back for him. I'll never understand why he went for the ram jam

>Why did he do it?

Because he was The Wrestler.

Is that the Japanese wrestler that can never wrestle again because he legitimately headbutted the fuck out of some dude?

He literally played a gay politician.
9 fuckin years later and I still remember that oscars.

go to an independent wrestling match with some of the older less famous wrestlers.

It sounds like that could get really depressing

It was all he had left.

Yep

H-he's going to come back... Right?

Someone could die of a heart attack on the stage

Story or even just a name please?

and then she was gone when he took a look if she was still there.

Toru Yano

To give a great film a great ending

Shibata
Don't know which match it was. It was recent, so G1? Or whatever match they did before the LA one

yeah, it depends on who's there but some of those guys are pretty rough. but then there's guys like kurt angel and jerry lawler who seem to enjoy. I saw Scott Steiner too and that guys terrifying, he seemed a bit unstable.

Katsuyori Shibata

Japanese wrestler/MMA fighter known for working an extremely stiff style. He had a recurring spot where he would hit guys with a pretty stiff headbutt (seriously just listen to it here: youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUIC2r6sR8). He did the spot again in his last match and collapsed backstage afterward. In the hospital it was discovered that he had some pretty severe brain damage as a result from the way he's been working. He's still completely blind (I think? It may be partial at this point) in one eye and is having problems controlling one side of his body.

>During the match, there was a sequence of brutal headbutts exchanged between the two competitors, and it resulted in major damage to Shibata's head. He had undergone surgery and was said to be paralysed on one side of his body
Bad

his name is shibata
he was a fake fighter
he wanted to be a tough guy mma fighter, but he got his ass kicked
he went back to fake fighting but would take liberties with his fellow fake fighters so everyone would believe he was a tough guy
he hurt himself really badly taking liberties with one of the other fake fighters and had a braineurysm
now he can never fake fight again

Katsuyori Shibata, his last match against Okada at DOMINION this year

Katsuyori Shibata

>A specific moment in the match seems to have been the point where Shibata was hurt: When he delivered a thudding headbutt, it was so loud that fans in the building were reportedly literally nauseated. Shibata finished the match with no visible signs of distress, but collapsed as soon as he walked back through the curtain.

"Strong Style" is full retard. The entire point of wrestling is to make it LOOK like you're hurting someone while not causing serious injury.

Scotty needs to go back and show them how it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8

kek, are you gonna be okay? Do you need your safespace?