Americans vacationing overseas find themselves on a Donald Trump apology tour

washingtonpost.com/local/americans-vacationing-overseas-find-themselves-on-a-donald-trump-apology-tour/2016/08/11/cb6b30ac-5fd1-11e6-af8e-54aa2e849447_story.html
>Yep, this summer, an overseas vacation has become a relentless apology tour, and just about every American with a passport is being interrogated by the rest of the world about our bizarre Republican presidential candidate.
>“I’m going to Berlin this month,” he tweeted, “and, following the twitters of Trump will no doubt have to explain American Fascism to Germans. Oy.”
>In other words, Londoners acting appalled about Trump would be a little like people living in glass houses throwing stones, right?
I'm confused by the tone of this article. Shouldn't it be more outraged? If it were about a Muslim person having to apologize for terrorism, it would be filled with righteous indignation and insist there's something wrong with the people demanding explanations. But now, since it's Trump, suddenly, yes, we need to own up to his actions and answer to the rest of the world because, shucks, he's so stupid. Doesn't this seem like a double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/flashback-obama-admin-supported-group-became-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europeans should instead explain why they have leaders that welcome all third-world rapists seeking welfare in their country.
Americans should try to explain why Obongo is their president and Hillary their maybe next president.

Europeans have no idea about American politics, our press just copies US liberal media and everyone hates on Fox news, despite that they never actually watched it, but just repeats ehat the media is telling them.

I've heard people legitimately thinking that people in the US starve on the streets cause they think there is no welfare system.

Americans went through the same thing during the Bush Jr. years. This is nothing new. I would just turn it around and ask why they opened their doors to migrants and if they try the "well you guys started the war" argument, I would just ask who put the gun to your leaders heads and forced them to open their doors and women to the migrant hoards

Fuck that, when I had my guests from England here in Vegas I told them Trump Tower will be center stage of Donald Trumps coronation of God Emperor.

BUILD WALL!

Wow vacationing Americans are pussies. They should tell Eurocucks to stay out of our politics, we don't tell them to not let hoards of refugees in and destroy their countries.

>I want to write my European vacation off as a business expense.
It's like you people have never paid taxes. He kept receipts, wrote about trump for a news agency, and now the whole trip is a tax write off because it's a business travel expense. Even if it's false.

Amateur.

This.

>Oy.
The Jews did this!

I will NEVER apologize for being American.

I met two American guys with t-shirts that had American eagles and the american flag on it, with a pin that had the Norwegian and American flag. They where obviously Trump supporters, and I told them that I support Trump. Pretty based.

>In other words, Londoners acting appalled about Trump would be a little like people living in glass houses throwing stones, right?

errrr....wot?

Look, he's fucked

He's down pver 10 point in most battleground states

If mitttens or mccain had those numbers they would have comitted suicide

>goes too londonistan an gets triggered by anti trumpers
Kek

I think they tried to use the glass house thing as "Londoners complaining to Americans about Trump shouldn't because Americans know and would be throwing stones at their own glass house as well"

I think they're too retarded to know what the glass house thing means.

Kek, you should see the ass hurt and disgust in some people's faces here when they ask me about trump and I say I'm voting for him.
The only people I've met so far that support him were two gay guys who said they are selling their restaurant and moving because there's so many muslims in London. Then one of them started to go on a rant about blacks and slipped up and said nigger, he apologized and I said I don't care because that's what they are

If you're an American visiting Europe, please don't be like these faggots. We don't apologize to anyone for anything, and we never will

Polls are false faggot. Trump is winning. And how dare you insult god kek with such cuntish slander.

Look at that little girl. Look at all those girls as a whole.

Now look to the left in the picture and see those fucking uncivilized SHITSKINS yelling at those innocent girls.

Whatever happened to respecting other people's opinions. God damn media and obummer destroyed social cohesion by stoking racial tensions. I'm fucking sick of all this shit.

Multiculturalism is a lie unless we take in ONLY the best of the best, the people that actually want to be here. That respect America.

ree

They should change this article to reflect that Europeans are utter cunts. What's that? Someone in your country to contribute their money to yours? Better bitch at them about things they have nothing to do with.

>starts civil wars an invades other countries an feels proud to be a fat burger
Kek

niggers being nogs

I've spent most of the year in Canada. Not once did I feel the need to "apologize" for Trump or hide my political affiliation. Interestingly, I met several people up there who're pulling for Trump but nobody who supports Hillary.

As someone who travels extensively, I have never understood the cuck mentality some expatriates/tourists have where they feel compelled to apologize for the United States.

They're not even hiding it!

(((Americans))) apologize for Trump.

"Oy. He's an American Fascist. Do I need to explain this further, Goyim! What is this, an apology tour?"

This. Americans have to apologise to me if they aren't Trump supporters. They have to explain why they support a genocidal, white hating, psychotic bitch instead le apprentice man.

To be fair, Americans don't either

Euros basically get cnn/msnbc over there if the BBC is representative

>Not going on vacation with your raping bill shirt and MAGA hat
Cucks

I actually go around explaining to Japanese why Trump is the only viable option and why Hillary would be a disaster for the world.
Most people end up seeing my point of view, it doesn't hurt that Governor Ishihara of Tokyo is notorious for far worse loud mouthing than Trump yet has been reelected continually for decades and everybody seems to like him.

>American media and brainded idiots spread bullshit like trump is fascist, racist, thinks mexicans are rapists, thinks obama is the leader of ISIS, etc
>retards post memes comparing Trump and Hitler, taking him out of context, etc
>foreigners get the impression that Trump is actually like that
>retarded lefties harass American tourists about Trump
Wow how did this happen? Why do people in other countries think the republican candidate is literally the reincarnation of Hitler? How could we have prevented this?

I would wear a MAGA hat and ask how long they're going to let their cultures be destroyed by Islamic invaders. I mean Sweden apparently has nightly car burnings now, and France has to "accept" that they're just going to suffer an islamic terror attack regularly now?

El Cid would remind you Jews opened the gates of Europe to let Islamic Moors invade 1000 years ago, and your ancestors DEUS VULT'd those arabic warlords out of the continent and back to their desert quarantine zones.

I went to Iceland with my MAGA hat
I don't apologize to anyone for my views
WP is a cuck paper for cucks

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin Support for ISIS

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/flashback-obama-admin-supported-group-became-isis/

egas

Poor kids are brainwashed.

>how could we have prevented this
Obvious bait

That was supposed to be ironic. People complaining about the shit they've caused.

I met two Trump supporters today.

Nice couple on their honeymoon, I bought them both a drink and wished them well.

>then i went home and collected my government check and cried myself to sleep because i'm an unemployable faggot

Sad!

We always have to "apologize" fuck that, eat a dick, world. USA #1 Trump 2016

I just came back from a 3-month tour around Europe. I must have spoken to 1,000 different people from time ranging from 5 minutes to an entire afternoon. Nobody ever asked about politics or Donald Trump. This article is 100% fabricated bullshit from some journalist who flew to Frankfurt to get their asshole waxed in a Turkish bath. Holy fuck the lies in this article pisses me the fuck off