Second American Civil War

Honestly Sup Forums I don't see a future without a major civil war/military coup/race war. Tensions are at a all time high and either way the election goes some shit is going down. I hope our side is well organized and I can participate. Slaying hordes of cucks and niggers is my lifelong dream. Thoughts? Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/223-remington
ammoseek.com/ammo/5.56x45mm-nato
ammoseek.com/ammo/308-winchester
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF FBI.

>tension
>high
LOL no one talks about politics in the real world.

No ATF I do not have any guns or dogs. Look somewhere else to have your fun.

Using an ar is a great way to get shot yourself. Get out to the 600yd range with a nice .308 and some good optics. That's the skill that matters in the upcoming troubles

Nice try Mr. FBI.

this thread is relevant to my interests

Gas the bikes

America is well-armed and has a large contingent of people who see what's coming and understand it to be an existential threat. We understand that if freedom dies here, it may very well be gone for good from the human experience. Either the global cabals will back off, or they'll be pushed off. If it comes to that, people like Soros, who think they'll be safe in New Zealand or Patagonia, will be hunted down mercilessly and snuffed out. You can only tease the gorilla for so long.

Live in NYC in a %80 black neighborhood. I'm 6'4", white as fuck. People don't bother me. Chill with the race shit. Eveyone love everyone man. Nigs gunna nog, but it is what it is. They are here to stay and we all just gotta get along and be cool to eachother. End of the day we are all americans.

Fuck off FBI

Dats a horse benis

Having lived in a black neighborhood I'm fairly certain you're full of shit.

>%80 black neighborhood. I'm 6'4", white as fuck
Guess how I know you're lying

Dude what

witnessed

All anecdotal at the end of the day. To each their own.

lies with dubs
btfo by quints

checked em and rekd em

NSA fuck off

when do you think it will happen? if one does happen the left will be the ones stating it.

He must be a fucking dealer or the local iceman thats why.

7s confirm something is up with that shit.

It wont be a race war.

But it will be AT LEAST a coup.

Or possibly look like a coup even though it turns out not to be.

There is no other way. With Hillary they will do it to get rid of her and the crooked politicians.

With Trump it may look like a coup but more like what Erdogan just did it may instead be a cleaning house. Ive heard this talked about as a "Reset" as in "Resetting our government to the original constitution". Everything Trump talks about points in that direction.

I guarantee you starting (at least, if not sooner) than November 8th the Status Quo is DEAD.

>wanting to shoot fellow amerilards

Come on lad how about you try voting and not being a whiny bitch when you're outvoted

>race war

fuck off kike

Check'd

Nice try, FBI.

600 yards? give me a break... there's usuall so much ground clutter, trees, houses, that you cant even see in a clear line past 200 yards.

And the only people who're going to see you past 200 yards are ones with binoculars looking in that specific direction, or if you're in a car coming down the road.

If you're shooting farther than 200 yards then either you're going after some motherfucker who's dug in and you should just avoid that place - or you need to work on your fucking stealth and get closer.

What good is shooting accurately up to 600yd if you have to carefully aim every shot. You shoot the first guy yes, then the other guys scatter.

You need to be CLOSER so that you can nail those fuckers too without having to carefully aim. Learn to identify sturdy cover and use it.

Learn to flank your opponents and get close enough that a PISTOL could do the same job.

Geez its like these people have 100 IQ or something...

Hillery will try to steal the election and will get caught doing it. This lights the fuse. Screencap this now for your own good.

All ZOG has to do is offer to exchange guns for Hamburgers, and waft burger scent over areas of resistance, after a period of starvation.

When the whole system breaks down, no one can hold back the lions.

wouldnt they attempt to take the burgers?

Yeah thats pretty much a given.

But even if Trump Wins we're still going to go through the same motions. It'll just be better because we'll have the President and 95% of the Military on our side.

(I say 95% because Trump will undoubtably line up the Generals and Commanders and based on his own handed intel will fire all the crooked ones willing to shoot grandma).

Remember our enemies are BOTH Foreign AND Domestic.

They are both overseas as well as here and their primary basis is in

Also I believe if Trump wins he's going to reform the CIA and probably dissolve the NSA and to be able to do that he's going to have to use military force.

These fuckers just dont care about who's currently in office, they are the foundation of the Secret Government.

Slaying niggers isn't the answer. Marching on Washington and demanding all Congressmen, Justices, and Cabinet heads step down is.

I will take the bait, but im just going to ignore you call of duty tactics because that is just retarted. What if you live in a desert or in the country with miles of farm feilds. Average engagement distance was +600m in Afghanistan, your an idiot if you think your subdivision is like the rest if the country.

Afghanistan isn't the US though; you were making the same idiotic assumptions in your original argument.

let's say civil war starts tomorrow. How would you identify people who were true rebels from people who are government plants? You can't. We're all on our own.

>2017
>British civil(Muslim) war
>All BRIT has to do is offer to exchange guns for British children, and waft pheromones over areas of resistance, after a period of sexual emergency.

>what is neveda, utah, and texas
Also when you say my "original argument" are you talking about this guyBecause that is not me

Yeah that is true but bring up politics and people explode in rage.

The problem is in a war there is going to be shortages of beans and bullets. If you are planning for a race war then plan for manufacturing capacity.

No way it'll be like 50+ years till a civil war happens and that's assuming the 2nd ammendment isn't ripped to pieces.

Go ahead and use your rights when necessary.
But if you don't do everything you can to avoid that civil war in the first place, and can't wait for it to happen, then you're no more than a murderous scum.

You're just entitled bitching faggot tired of peaceful existence. No different than cucks or feminists.

>and that's assuming the 2nd ammendment isn't ripped to pieces.
Ripping it into pieces will most likely start it.

tfw was just at the range shooting my new SKS. I suck at shooting but I promise I'll get better in time.

In rural areas like that you are right, but there are still ways to move around without provoking fire.

The real danger you're looking at in rural areas is you are not going to be driving a Car or Truck. Because without warning somebody else with good range like that is going to pop you in the driver's seat.

Cue in the car driving off the road, the driver feebly opening the door and collapsing into the ditch.

In shit hit the fan world, you are dead, there are no EMTs coming down the road in an ambulance.

So rural is a Really Bad place to be unless you've got a secure community of people trying to be self sufficient.

Those are the kind of people who will set up perimeter and might do the above just on concern too. Like you didnt pay attention to the road sign that had "Keep Out" spraypainted on it, so they just light you up when you reach their perimeter.

I believe you are right.

I see no other possible outcome, especially here.
There will hardly be much of a conflict for Sweden though, mostly harsh language and massive economic decline until the terminal crash.

What happens at that point I can only imagine but I am sure things are going to get spoopy.

Yep pretty much. I never said that rural areas are safe or anything like that, just that having a good scoped .308 and engaging from a distance is ideal for most parts of the US.

Also anybody shooting at range will likely be behind bushes and stuff so that you're not going to see the muzzle flash, you just know the general direction.

Think of it - walking down railroad tracks then get hit, or real close, and all you know is it came from "down there". You're already being scoped so you dont have time to scope out yourself, they will know where you hid if you try.

There are also enough crazies out there who will just pop people off for no reason, just because people out there are inevitable competition.

kys nigger lover

I own a monkey.

Not that I would fight in a civil war but I lost my guns in a boating accident.

how much does an ar-15 cost?

Its not the military or its crooked rogue elements that you have to worry about.

Its gangers and rioters, or just desperate people, breaking in your house to rape your wife and daughter and take your shit.

If you got guns they might even wanna see if they can take em and the bullets. You WILL have to shoot.

Dopey Mc'Crackhead who barely eats and shoots up isnt going to give a shit less, he or she isnt gonna have any food and they're gonna come for yours.

===

I also strongly urge everybody who's serious about prepping to look into adapting and manufacturing a homemade Suppressor for any of their weapons that it could possibly fit to.

Read: Just have the parts ready to do it, or if you're brave assemble it and test it, then take it apart again.

Keep the pieces separate and make sure they dont get corroded or messed up in some way. When shit hits the fan it probably only takes 20 minutes to construct it again.

Silenced gunshots sound like firecrackers and if its supersonic they dont know where it came from (unless they're close).

You can get a cheap one for about $600 but after ammunition and magazines you're looking at $1200.

If you want to save up 10,000 rounds like a good boy it may cost a bank loan's worth, but thats like any other caliber these days.

why are magazines and bullets so expensive? would it be cheaper to make them? my dad has a bullet maker thing

After reloading equipment the savings wont be all that much.

Also you got to know what you're doing with powders, types of powders, primers. And youll have to get spent brass and new projectiles.

(nice thing if youre prepping and you handload, you can even get armor piercing projectiles online since the projectile itself isnt illegal, just dont load those up until the shit starts flying)

The prices fluctuate but ive always seen (most bullet calibers) at around 50 cents per shot - or higher for some high powered rounds.

Best place to get ammunition is on the internet, you can buy in bulk and find good deals.

Because of transport regs you still have to get it sent to some place like a gun shop or sporting goods department.

Magazines?
Because its an intricately designed spring loaded device that has to be manufactured to specific tolerances otherwise it malfunctions.

Cue in some magazine types (ie, Surefire and Promag) which still fuck up regularly anyway.

This is also the reason you dont want to heavily rely on .22 LR... not only cant you reload the bullets... they are notorious for jamming after every 10th to 30th round fired.

And since it takes 3-5 shots to put somebody down you're taking a big risk to rely on any .22LR firearm to save your life. And most of them only have at most 10 round magazines because beyond that the malfunction rate skyrockets.

You may have to kill 5 people in a row, keep that in mind.

Good Advice:
The PTR-91 (looks like a G-3 H&K gun) costs about $1000 and the magazines are cheap and reliable.

It also fires .308 which is the premier caliber to have and use. Ammo is more expensive but its doubly effective (one or two shots at most to kill/stop somebody, its like a shotgun man). Shoot somebody with a .308 and it can blow their arm or leg clean off.

That is probably the best combo there is these days for the money.

>The prices fluctuate but ive always seen (most bullet calibers) at around 50 cents per shot - or higher for some high powered rounds.

ammoseek.com/ammo/223-remington 21¢/rd
ammoseek.com/ammo/5.56x45mm-nato 32¢/rd
ammoseek.com/ammo/308-winchester 31¢/rd

>Because of transport regs you still have to get it sent to some place like a gun shop or sporting goods department.

wtf are you going on about m8?

Gas the cucks

wow thanks /k/

If you buy ammunition online almost every place ive seen says that you've got to have it sent to somebody with an FFL.

That usually means a gun shop or sporting goods department. Now if you know somebody who's got an FFL thats great, you can have it shipped to them.

I live in illinois so its one step worse for me: Have to also show FOID card when you go to buy a gun OR ammunition.

I dont have one so I cant even buy bullets.

Nice on the ammo prices by the way. Normally when I look up ammunition I check gunbroker or cheaper than dirt.

Gunbroker is good for the surplus stuff.

He's meme-ing.

You can spend $20 for two 30 round P-mags and then get 500 rounds of ammo for $180.

>I live in illinois

That's your problem. Not even California is that cucked yet, though it's coming in 2018. Some faggot cities like LA, SF, Seattle also require shipping to a gunstore, but the vast majority of the US has no such encumbrances.

Ammoseek also has magazines. First time I've looked, but I see a 10 pack of 30rd AR15 mags can be had for $80. Not exactly expensive.

>almost every place ive seen
That's because you live in a communist state.

>$180
meant to say $108

So that's $728 for everything if you buy a $600 rifle.

No if I was memeing I would be talking about 5.7mm weapons and how you can get the ammo online, and how it holds 50 rounds and you can even get a pistol that shoots the same ammunition.

Thats memeing.

>memeing

>not mentioning .300 memeout

Nice try FBI, but you won't get to see our arsenals this afternoon.
Is that room half a mile underground well air conditioned?
I imagine it gets quite steamy in the summer.

>not owning a Meme-S90
>calling himself a hasguns
Lmaoing at ur lyfe bro.

>Civil War
>Rifle

Okay, so here's the truth. Yes, killing niggers and liberals will be important, but that isn't how you win a civil war. You win a civil war by removing the State's ability to act.

How do you do that? The easiest way is to cripple infrastructure. I'm most of the way through writing a detailed guide on how to do this. The abridged version is that if you have an internet connection you can find every major power conduit in your state. Go blow them up or just shoot the transformers full of holes, and you've put a city in the dark for at least 36 hours. In some places the hardware required to repair these things isn't even produced anymore, you could leave a city on crutches for weeks.

When the electricity goes off, who suffers? Most of all it is people in cities, dense urban areas, etc. Liberals, spics, and niggers will be the first to die when the power goes off.

After that, you just work to keep crippling the flow of electricity and the cities will devolve into anarchy naturally. When they realize that the government can't help them, they will panic, and start looting. That is when you start killing them.

Anyone of you fags happen to know what kind of foregrip that is

Yuge grippod-sized foregrips turn me on.

I watched Live Free or Die Hard too!

Actually I would have recommended the AR-57 over the PS90. Was even going to post a picture but got lazy to complete my meme.

> tension high
> race war
> military coup

Toppest of keks.
Get serious
Gubberment man

/k/ommando here, it would be good to go ask some /k/ommandos about it on your own time, since they have price guides and buyers guides, and can tell you where to get all the stuff and how to put it together, etc. But what you need to know is ammunition and magazines ARE NOT going to run you $600.
Not sure what was going for,, but if you do get a gun, I'd suggest getting an AK, but that's just my opinion, you see people on /k/ arguing about it all the time. If there is a race war, /k/ommandos are some of the most clever bastards out there, and they already have instructions on how to make c4 and the splody stuff, and how to make your gun fully automatic, or suppressed, or untraceable.

> I don't see a future without a major civil war/military coup/race war.

Probably because you only see what you want to see.

>Tensions are at a all time high

Kek, not even close. Not even the highest they've been in the last 25 years.

>Thoughts?

Race-war fantasies are pretty boring at this point tbqh.

Why doesn't the FBI do it's job investigating nigger rape gangs holding little children prisoner and selling them for $5 or a water melon and browses Sup Forums instead.
What a waste of tax munnies.

is the ak better than the ar-15? what's the difference between an ak-47 and ak-74?

It all depends on what you like, but the Ak fires a heavier caliber than the ar15, meaning straight flesh wounds with a high grain (gunpowder amount) bullet are deadlier, but AR bullets are faster, and can reach farther. The AK47/m uses 7.62x39, while the AK74/m uses 5.45x39, which makes it more like an AR when it comes to ballistics, so it can reach much longer and go faster, with not as much POW.

A Second Civil War would be a worse nightmare than the first. No electric power, no food delivery to supermarkets, no gasoline deliveries to gas stations, hospitals shut down, no police rescue or fire depts, and foreign powers getting involved would prolong the strife. And the worse thing is there would be no demarcation between the two sides. Both sides might even use tactical nukes.

Jason?

The thing about urban combat like civil war/ shit hits the fan is, unless you are a gun nut that runs into the woods, you will wont be able to get long range shots off, because you will be defending your house/base, and like says, you won't really be able to get off long range shots in urban combat.

What skills does everyone have to offer in the race war? I can make our race war website

I can repair guns/make explosives/modify guns/ tutor in firearm usage

I prefer the AK because the ammo is cheap as hell, the parts are compatible as hell, with a huge aftermarket, and it hardly jams. Like. Ever.

I really hate the FBI. You guys are amateurs judging by all the unsolved crimes and Comey is the beta bitch boy that should have got his ass beat more in school.

how much does an ak generally cost?

You do realize the thread is about a potential civil war, right?

If you live in a rural area where you can see clear for 600m are you sure whomever it is you see, or whomever sees you. is going to be a belligerent?

Neither side are going to know which side is which, not unless people start aligning themselves to certain flags, banners and standards or something like that which is doubtful. While racial tension may be a factor of any future conflict it won't be a defining line, i.e. it won't be "whites vs blacks"

OP probably isn't gov't, and certainly isn't FBI, because this is ATF territory anyway, but if the ATF were monitoring Sup Forums, it would be on /k/.

>be 6'8"
>get ass beat
sure thing m8

> drones

Good luck tbqh famalama

How much would FBI or ATF pay me to browse Sup Forums all day and make data mining threads in an efford to help these government agencies fighting against their very own people?

PRAISETH KEK

about 3.50

You can get all sorts of AKs from all sorts of different countries for a lot of different prices, but I'd say you can get a romanian WASR for $400 if you look in the right place. The mags are chaper than dirt, and so are the bullets, so with the left over money, you can get some tactical gear that holds your magaines and protects you from bullets if you plan on bugging out in the event of a war or if shtf. AKs are definetely cheaper than ARs, and if you do end up spending $600 on one, it will be much better than a $600 AR.

That's not even minimum wage :o