you saudi pajeets are trash tier lmao

You mean the turk and colonism rape babies ? lol

Arabs and Semitic people, in general, came from our land you dog fucker

>master race
>when you look like pajeets with jew noses
kek

wh*Te “men” are weak and effeminate

FACTS

The left one is a muscle bear, and he is gay, do you know, right?

that is why they are the most hated in mena.
and they are hypocrites too.

that is right. Arabs are BLACK

The arab peninsula literally only got anywhere because they went to places of knowledge lile India, Egypt and Greece.
They never invented shit, just like Scandinavia didn't invent shit until it got in contact with Southern Europe.

And the most successful. eat shit french rape baby

Turks are based
Levant and north African Arabs are alright, if they stop trying to be white
Gulf Arabs are scums of the earth

what? Say that again cumskin

levantmutts are shit-tier arabs

>most successful
>is rich but has done nothing with its wealth
look at other oil nigger countries like norway, they went from subhuman tier to being one of the best places to live on the planet alongside being at the forefront of science and discovery

what have s**di's done besides fuck one anothers cousins and be racist to pajeets despite looking like them?

maybe you're a shia nigger in which case yeah, you are a shit tier arab spawn of saudi bedouins

the only thing that saved your asses from being stuck in the stone age living in tents and drinking camel piss is that you found oil in your country.
you didnt build one building until the half 20th century.

>The arab peninsula is shi...

>No Rivers
>No farm land
>No natural resources

Still BTFO wh*tiod and carved houses out of mountains.

That has a very obvious greco roman influence.
Also, is that nabatean stuff?
coolest arab civ ever

i'm a mardaite from cilicia, not a levantmutt subhuman

Oh wow, rock carvings, amazing. You know snowniggers here also made rock carvings?
But where are your palaces, aqueducts, colloseums, pantheons, statues, temples and giant libraries? Ah yes, they don't exist.

Pls free Hejaz

I'm glad to see our Arab brothers are finally waking up against the wh*te menace.

Brown pride world wide.

>literally pershit or armenian dog/turk rapebaby
>calling anyone shit
kek

>no natural resources
Nigga, you'd be like a typical sub-Saharan African nation without oil.

LOL show me something like this in your country

> be racist to pajeets despite looking like them?
Oh i get it you are a POO IN LOO eat shit... oh you already do lol

What do you have ? what did you create ? You still use things made by the french 100 years ago LOL

I'm talking about these times pic related.
I know Mutt mind is very slow

Arab ranking
spain > lebanon > syria > tunisia > jordania > algeria > yemen/oman > UAE/qatar/bahrain > libya/morocco > ir*q > eg*Pt > saudi pigs

someone will unironically fall for this bait

>Be a gulfie
>Betray your Muslim Turk brothers
>and suck white Anglo Brit/US cock for living
>have the nerve to copy the black Turk meme

Even if this thread is just satire i've noticed that most of Arab men are pretty masculine looking.

At least the Syrians i've seen here look like they all lift weights and have trimmed beards. Not to mention they seem very extroverted while talking.

UAE is a rightful saudi clay

I would kill myself if I was a poo in loo aka saudi

Ah yes, all you gulfies are paki rape babies stinky shitskins

Everyone knows Levant is master race

levantmutts are subhumans

oh we created many things,but empires rise and fall. your ancestors destroyed every historic monument in their way both in the levant and north africa and their descendants still did more in syria.
what is wrong in using things already made exactly ?

We will never be ruled by anyone. Specially Turks, who used to be slaves for hundreds of years to us

you're ruled by a crypto-jewish family who sucks off brits and americans on the daily

Really like this ranking user

>be ar*b
>get KHAN'D

Who do we " sucks off brits and americans" ?

Because we sell oil to them? and not aggressive against a Major superpower?

>oh we created many things,but empires rise and fall.

Lol when ? 3000 years ago ? 5000 years ? fuck off

Syria is utter shit tier. They were poorer than Nigeria per capita even before the war with one of the lowest growth rates in the developing world.

its the exact opposite kek:
"The Ottoman era in the history of Arabia lasted from 1517 to 1918."

your goat fucking saudi ancestors got tricked by a blue eyed blond haired cumskin called lawrence of arabia to kick the ottomans.

Don't forget destroying cultures and languages such as Amazigh and Aramic

I can tell that there is a lot of Iranian and Non-gulf arabs Diasporas

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLES

>One sand people won over another sand people
And that's supposed to trigger me why?

yes expecially that too.

but wait a min,isnt UAE arab too...

You know Sup Forums will unironically consider USA non white pretty soon.Don't you?

I may be, but thank the eternal *nglo and other Western powers that you can afford to shitpost on the internet.

>cherrypick: the image

Eh I'm from the Levant. Honestly I don't see the Levant will ever be separated from the Arabia so well just going to live with it. On the other hand North Africa has the ability to get rid of the Arabian identity

You misspelled 'Punjabis'

Turks were slaves to the Abbasid Caliphs literally.

Also the were BTFO so many times by people with much less power.

Superior culture kills inferior. are you going to cry about indian american culture and language too ? LOL

we mountainers are the purest real untouched arabs, and thusfore the superior specimens
levantmutts are genetic cocktails with heavy african and gypsy admixture
i spit on inferior levantmutts that steal lebanese culture and appropriate it as their own 'because geography'
also we preserved the fighting blood of the pure arabs, this was demonstrated in 2006 when we made israel cry
levantmutts can't fight
see syria jordan palestine, they always get slapped and pushed over like bags of shit
we deserve palestine more than the palestinians

I am not ranking arab countries, I ranked arabs based on how I feel about them.

> but thank the eternal *nglo and other Western powers that you can afford to shitpost on the internet.

I think that applies to 99% of the world muttboy

>My shithole is better than yours

youtube.com/watch?v=S0aXAm0jqd0
>mfw reading this thread

>tfw an actual kang , the only masterrace

LOL you can't escape. Our language and culture in the religion itself

>shithole

I make more money than you will ever make in you short miserable life

Egypt is the best arab country in every way. I don't think any arab hates them

The groundwork for the internet was developed by the Department of Defense back in the 60's.

>destroying cultures like barbarians means superior
Even in the Quran Allah said that humanity was never meant to be one and There won't be a point Allah creating people with different cultures, skin and so on. But yet you strayed away from this and tried to Arabisze everyone you encountered

the young people such as me are waking up from the lies told to our grandparents and great grandparents.
each day there are more people who get red pilled on such things.
sucks to be so close to the camel piss drinkers man.

we are not talking about you dumbass we talking about your whole parasite ethnic group that is the camel piss driking goat fucking real sandnigging uncivilized araps.

Egypt is the only good arab country
TQH

Why do you gulfies treat non-gulfies with disrespect , my kaffil overlord?

>I don't think any arab hates them
No, Algerians do and we hate them back

God, why of all races, Islam must be lead primitive wahabbi extremist which somehow at the same time suck western cock? is there a more hypocritical people?

t-thanks

>mfw my based East asian and North african brothers defending us and calling out the bedouin monkey for his betrayal

>being such a cocksucking fag like your president
you are the descendants of people who build pyramids,dont kneel to the sandnigging araps living in tents for thousands of years

dw turkbro
turks > disgusting saudi rats

Gulfies are turk rape-babies too. Almost 1000 years as turkish slaves.

fuck off snownigger,its not about you.
its about the araps and their parasitic existence since they evolved from the apes.

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=TATrYS_FW_A

>tunisian brainlet doesn't know that he's a turk

>Snownigger

I'm BLACK (TÜRK)

Hate Egyptians.

They are obnoxious, loud and have this sense of false entitlement.

>Be Saudi
>Be a slave and rape baby to the turkish bull for 1000 years
>Be a human sex-toy to your turkish master

Can't make this shit up, senpai.

If I wasn't leaning japanese.I would learn standard arabic and your dialect.

>about your whole parasite ethnic group that is the camel piss driking goat fucking real sandnigging uncivilized araps.

And those people ruled over you culturally and militarily for hundred of years, eat shit.

And it will continue to the ends of times.

Such as?

>Why do you gulfies treat non-gulfies with disrespect , my kaffil overlord?
I don't. I like them if they like me, but those cunts keep pretending they are somehow better then us. We were never ruled by anyone. Even an "Islamic" T*rkish Empire.

>Almost 1000 years as turkish slaves.

LOl they barely ruled ( pic related).

how could i tell a fucking turk if he has german flag and this threads talks about wh*tes
yeah okay

You may not like it but this is what peak preformance look like

why are saudis always obnoxious here, even that australian wahabi isn't this pathetic

that is not true you French nigger. They never really controlled us. Unlike the Syrian and iraqi cucks

>W-we revolted from 1800 to 1816 in some empty desert before getting crushed like ants while the turks always ruled the most populated areas and cities, PLEASE FOR THE CENTURIES OF RULE, HUMILIATION AND CONQUEST BECAUSE WE REVOLTED FOR 15 YEARS!

pic related 800 years of slavery under the turkish boots >> years of "freedom"
The most populated areas were always turkish anyway.

Deal with it. Slave.

Funny thing is, the guy on the right is a jew. A creature originally from the middle east most closely related to the arab

OH NO NO NO NO NO NONONON

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habesh_Eyalet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemen_Eyalet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hejaz_Vilayet

Are you blind you nigger ?

See the pic again cunt 1744-1816

shamis are way more retarded

and btw this is just the house of Saud. there are hundreds houses who rebelled. They never had the control over us like the Egyptians, Syrians and Iraqis

>The Ottoman era in the history of Arabia lasted from 1517 to 1918
>Mamluk Arabia from 1250 to 1517
>Ayyubid Arabia from 1171 to 1260

Virtually cock blocked from any of your city, 90% of your population heavily taxed, basically enslaved..

SAD!

From 1744 to 1786 they only controlled a literal one city in the middle of the desert while the ottoman controlled most of the rest. LMAO.

Go suck a turkish dick, like your ancestor did for 1000 years. 15 years of freedom doesn't change 1000 years of slavery, dumb half negro.

Turks controlled the most populated places (cities on the coast) virtually all the times for a millennium under different dynasties.

Few tribes in the desert rebelled (they were taxed most of the time too) for few years, doesn't change much.

1 0 0 0 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

as a slave.

Fuck off faggot , I may hate Saudis because they treat us with disrespect , but your stupid cunt and it's stupid erdocuck is conspiring against Egypt, funding the MB, and your retarded ancestors brought hundreds of years of darkness to Egypt and turned it into a literal shithole. Kys ottofag
Point where I was cocksucking exactly ?
هدي نفسك
t.blad zebi butthurt faggot

can levantine niggers stop crying at wikipedia pages and begging them to change "originated in lebanon" to "in the levant"? good for nothing shoescrapings i swear man

Copts are GOD-TIER!

they ruled for 150 years only you arap ang BTFO
they ruled the coasts because your people are lazy fuckers that cant get up a hill.

IBN KHALDUN:
>Arabs dominate only of the plains, because they are, by their savage nature, people of pillage and corruption. They pillage everything that they can take without fighting or taking risks, then flee to their refuge in the wilderness, and do not stand and do battle unless in self-defense. So when they encounter any difficulty or obstacle, they leave it alone and look for easier prey. And tribes well-fortified against them on the slopes of the hills escape their corruption and destruction, because they prefer not to climb hills, nor expend effort, nor take risks. Whereas plains, when they can reach them due to lack of protection and weakness of the state, are spoils for them and morsels for them to eat, which they will keep despoiling and raiding and conquering with ease until their people are defeated, then imitate them with mutual conflict and political decline, until their civilization is destroyed.

>The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts

us black men love arab girls
they can't resist bbc

qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2940

Why do we arabs have to fight each other in every thread. Can you fags not leave behind your shitty sense of pride over your fake countries and actually unite.