So Civil War 2 is going to end with time travel?

So Civil War 2 is going to end with time travel?

That woul be unexpected and cheap, but somehow, I would be fine with it.

Because it'd retcon complete shitshow, right?

So basically...

Does that mean that Rhodey is going to come back, thus making it pointless for Marvel to have asked that one black guy's permission to kill him off?

it's all a vision and Ulysses is just going to kill himself to prevent everything

Other popular theory is it's all Homer's vision.
Because everyone going full retard would be undone. All the horseshit of this event would be a literal waste of time, which is actually better than being a figurative waste of time. As far as I can see actually, only Cholk and Ms Marvel actually have storylines that are deeply entrenched in this shit. Everyone else just kind of pays lip service but you could just rip the pages referring to Civil War 2 out of other books and you would only notice that the issue was shorter than usual.

>dislikes Time Travel Shenanigans
>works for Marble
She's not wearing that headscarf because she's a Muslim, senpai. It's to cover her bald head now that she's pulled all of her hair out!

No, sorry Marvel can't have this good idea actually happen because their upcoming relaunch is all about the fallout as is their next event. Which is only 6 months away

>their upcoming relaunch is all about the fallout as is their next event
Sauce?

I'm not being snarky: I totally believe they'd do that; but other than Secret Wars II all of their 'relaunches' have just been a bunch of new titles + new 001 issues of older titles with little to no actual changes going on and my understanding was that Marvel Now-er was just another publishing event?

I mean: Champions has Tyke and Kamala (arguably the two highest profile Mutant and Inhuman characters respectively) on a team together AFTER both Death of X and IvX take place ... so how much fallout could there really be?

He'll come back as a Vegan Mexican Albino Trans Woman.

bendis already did that shit with X-men:sin of past and another event, no way they are letting him do that again.

Well it's about a guy who experiences the future, why not end with a bit of the past, still stupid of course, should avoid time travel and such in storytelling as much as possible, always left with the question of , why didn't they do this or that instead with time or foresight.

Who is fat and hates Body Shamers.

It's marvel. They give zero fucks about logic.

is coming up anyway.

It's not after IvX. IvX will start next year and Champions most likely will tie-in

And Death of X is a flashback story, everything is happening after Death of X

Maybe she's referring to the fact that she's writing about shit happening before Bendis has gotten around to it in the main book?

No, CW2 ends by showing us that everything that had happened was just one big vision by Ulysses, remember, he can pull people into his visions.

I don't think it's a real spoiler. The tweet was still up last I looked.

Or Marvel just doesn't give a fuck.

Cheap as fuck if you ask me which is why it's probably true.

That would make it the second Bendis event that retcons itself at the end, right?

Honestly I've just hit apathy at this point
I don't even have it in me to be mad at bendis anymore

second event and third time he did it