Sup Forums BTFO!

Cereal Man BTFO Sup Forums!

Education can't make you smart. That's what genetics (mostly) is for.

>education = intelligence
maybe he should go to school

THE MONGOLS

why not?

Except you still have plenty of stupid people.
Your education system is corrupt.
Throw as much money at the problem as you want, it won't change until your education methods change.

this is perfectly reasonable, if it wasn't next to a picture of King Cuck there most of Sup Forums would have no issue with it other than maybe REEEEEing at the mention of taxes

>education wouldnt exist without the state
maybe among niggers

Can you not sense the self righteous smugness that oozes out of that text?

>I don't like living in a country with stupid people
Weird coincidence, neither do I, that's why I hate the public education system.

He has a really punchable face.

Did he write this in the 90s before the internet was created?

I can understand having to have hands on training to become a surgeon or a pilot, but most things you can learn for yourself using the internet instead of having some guy talk at you in a room.

>mfw he thinks public education is the only form of education

and apparently, education is a service that only the state can supply

i hate that he looks like me. so i've been told

Exactly, why not. As far as I know Einstein was just very, very, very, very educated. If only Africans knew this then Africa could be developed in a generation if we airdropped books on them.

If that's true, then why are you an English teacher in Taiwan?

Not everyone can afford private school. Not all of the poor people can get a scholarship.
Actually who knows, maybe churches would start teaching classes again.

Yeah, and the teachers union doesn't need any more help. John Green looks like a 12 year old, does he work for the teachers union?

that really made me think...

Then why do libs want to import a bunch of illiterate Arabs?

its not a bad point.

too bad the us education system has been total shit for about 20 years now.

Well he is not wrong, the educational system still more or less in place in germany was founded to fulfill the demand for clerks

He's the blue pill, you can take whenever you want

*it

It doesn't have to be private school. It can be state-funded through vouchers, with parents having the choice to pull their kids out of bad schools.

those repeating numbers, kek has spoken the truth.
public education is shitty.
>btw there where schools of trought back on grece without government interaction.
just humans educating each other

>tfw you'll never have a peanut head

His argument relies on the assumptive premise that schools actually know how to teach our students.

So what happens when you have the genetics but no education?
Street smarts?

>look, says satan
>education has a positive externality
>therefore, the state should run all education
>there is no other solution

Really this is only a logical argument for subsidizing education to the degree that it has a positive external effect.

No, public education is Marxist indoctrination

>this is perfectly reasonable
No it's not. This is the level on which you chose to argue, so expect a reciprocal response.

Hate the guy, but he's kinda right. I do believe that elementary and high schools should be public funded. There's nothing inherently leftist with that.

Tertiary education should not be free, on the other hand.

>Public schools churn out hoards of idiots who can't so much as balance their own bank account

>WE NEED TEH PUBERC SKOOLS BECUZ WITHOUT THEM WE ALL DUM

Most of human history. A vast majority of humans throughout the course of history learned trades and invented things based on knowledge gleaned through years of experience in said trade. They, then, taught their children and their neighbors said trade as needed.

Very, very few people in the entire history of mankind have actually been formally educated. It's only in the post industrial age that we've deemed classroom learning essential; a side effect of this has been the breakdown of the family unit, as parents are no longer the primary figures responsible for passing down knowledge.

I don't disagree with the OP, but it's still garbage in, garbage out. Public schools nowadays are nothing but daycare for low IQ brown children.

Yeah, they learned they 1 thing because they had 1 teacher passing it down to them.
Wouldn't it be amazing if their was a place to get multiple subjects taught to you in one place?

>public education
>intelligent

ayyo

But it's no longer feasible.

Most parents don't have the time or the means to educate their children. It's better to put them in a school than to leave them in the street.

>hurr everyone is stupid even with schools
You morons realize that without schools many people would not even be able to do the most basic of things like read or count and we would be Africa tier
>muh private schools
What? So the lazy niggers, spics, rednecks, or selfish people who otherwise don't feel like paying for school, simply don't send their kids to school? Does anyone really believe this would somehow benefit the nation as a whole to have like 30% unable to spell 'cat' or multiply 5x5? Name one modern 1st world nation without publicly funded schools. I'll wait.

>30% of the population unable to spell cat or multiply

Nigger, you just described public school.

>most of human history humans lived in primitive conditions
>let's continue to be like most of human history because that was somehow better

No one is stopping you from:
giving yourself brain damage with a blunt object, so you forget everything you learned in school, then living in the woods to have your "most of human history" experience.

I work online you pleb.

>everyone besides me is so dumb loool bluepills and dumbfucks public education amirite? Stupid sheeple ,at last I am truly euphoric because of my enlightened status and no need for a phony school system
*Tips fedora*

>we have discovered as a species that it is useful to have an educated population

I bet this faggot thinks that line sounds very erudite, but it obviously isn't Homo sapiens who created public education. That's a German invention which was imitated throughout the West and still hasn't caught on in most of the world. No wonder numbskulls like this guy lack racial consciousness to such a degree: they talk about the achievements of the West as if they represent the whole fucking species!

Almost entirely wrong.
Reading the classics such as Plato and Aristotle subjects have a noticeable IQ jump of around 10-15 points.

>muh private schools
Not one single post you replied to said anything about private schools.
Public schools are fine if they are done right. Yours aren't. Your department of education is a waste of money, every faddish technique fails: like muh classroom and muh mixed race urban schools. You teach tree-hugging and "common core" """"math"""" instead of the three Rs.

>I came here to get butthurt and lose arguments, and I'm all out of arguments

If someone doesn't want to learn, they will not learn.

Society currently does not have a culture of wanting to learn. Maybe a culture of NEEDING to learn, but not a desire.

So it doesn't matter how much money you throw into the bottomless pit of modern public education because if the students don't care they won't learn.

>I don't like living around stupid people

Following this line of thought, shouldn't he be in favor of eugenics and shouldn't he try to break down which segments of the population are stupid?

>[public school] still hasn't caught on in most of the world
>This is what leafs actually believe
Just because you ride a moose to the syrup factory doesn't mean the rest of the world is an primitive as you are.

>I don't like living among stupid people

Then you probably ought to shut down every University that offers a course in Gender Studies or such.

You got refuted, lad…
It's apparent you haven't been to school in a while.
If you're over 25 you can be considered "out of touch" if you rely on your own experience.
If your under then you better be in college or finishing highschool.
Most blacks can't write, can barely read, and math is almost entirely impossible.
This is across the board for most inner city schools and is pervasive in the minority (number) at most if not all public schools.
There is an utter lack of education.

Name one modern first world country without publicly funded schools?
Vatican City.

>I don't like living around stupid people

What did he mean by this?

go sign another retarded petitition cuck

>no publicly funded schools equate to primitive conditions
Wat?
The Whig interpretation has always failed, but go on, no one is stopping you from beating a dead horse.

Utter nonsense, read Plato's republic or GTFO

I agree totally that there are a LOT of areas that need fixing in public school. My wife is a teacher. But these are matters of policy - and the topic of the thread, the argument being presented in the OP, is that public schools are an overall success... Which they are. I would totally be okay with a more incentive based, performance based, personal choice and more locally established curriculum school system. But one way or another the tax payer has to cough up the money for it... Schools are about the only useful thing the government actually does for it. And you'll find that despite whatever crap going on in school administration and government politics, most of the child's learning experience comes down to the individual teacher's abilites.. The teachers themselves have far greater influence than any of this "common core" mess you bring up. How do we get the best teachers? Pay them more. Cut welfare nigger programs and cut military spending by 1/3 by eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse and then use the savings to pay teachers more.

Of coarse a bunch of uneducated, autistic NEETs would say that education is bad for you. Couldn't expect any less from you idiots.

Public school has been proven to make you dumber than if you were to have just been homeschooled. This is blue pilled as fuck.

Public schools aren't meant to produce a populace that has skills necessary to survive, that's called government replacing mommy and daddy.
Schools should be places of education, education means the removal of prejudice, schools do the exact opposite and education has been bastardized to a fraction of its intended meaning and use.
Schools are a success if their goal was to fuck up a thinking populace.

Plato's Republic refutes modern psychometric studies and genetic analysis?

You haven't even made an argument, beside saying that EVERYONE IS DUMB HUEHUEHUE which I'm saying is not true. Despite your pretentious better than thou outlook on others, Populations are smarter now than ever before.

>>no publicly funded schools equate to primitive conditions
But this is, in fact, in actual real statistical and historical fact, the case.

lol

You must have been home-schooled. What a clear indication of your autism.

No wonder everyone here is so awkward and stupid.

>everyone has the means to homeschool their childen

I mean, I'm all about the right for a parent to choose homeschooling, but to say this is preferential ignores the fact that specialization is a thing. i.e. teachers specialized in teaching will do a better job teaching than me when I am specialized in airplane mechanics or something. Also homeschooled kids are basically ayylmaos when they enter the work force... socially awkward to the max.

>Teachers specialized in teaching
Dude, education majors are literally the dumbest people at college.

You know all the dumb ignorant sluts and hateful gross catladies at college? Yeah they're there for education and journalism majors. Literally the worst most self-centered low-agency women we can push through an education system go immediately into educating adults or educating our kids.

You wonder why so many "hot" teachers have been screwing their students? Because they're fucking 24, dude, and they're whores, and they're dumb, and they get all fucking turned on by aggressive 16/17 year old nigs who play grabass and get their numbers and snapchats and shit and you know it's way more common than what breaks the news.

It's fucking awful man. Public schools are child abuse.