Feminism ruins everything

Yeah Im done.

Im a reader who waited for the fat fuck to finish WoW and didnt mind that the tv series progressed so fast, that he couldnt catch up between fucking ugly groupies and shoveling pounds of expensive foods into his food graveyard. I didnt mind that the tv series went off-canon and created an own timeline, only for the fat fuck to turn around and say that its from the books (doesnt make sense but whatever). I didnt mind that possible book spoilers came out in the tv series. I didnt mind any of that.

What made me stop watching the 1st episode of season 7 within 15-20 minutes was the amount of women bossing around men in a late medieval setting.

>Cersei is the queen
>Olenna and the Sand cunts are the new queens of their realms
>Arya single-handedly killed the Freys
>Sansa teaching the Manlet how to be a king (as if being Lord Commander, fighting off the wildings+others(white walkers) and dying and getting resurrected wasnt enough to know how to rule a fucking bunch of Northern cunts

Popular entertainment is done. Netflix and cinema are easily accessible globally for the technologically inept, which was the limiting factor of the vaginal normies to watch these media. It used to be the nerds and the geeks who downloaded American tv series. Now its globally accessible one click away for everyone.

Fuck GoT, Im done. Feminism ruins everything.

WE

cersei is the queen now? what happened to jauffre?

also post more anya

Cry harder faggot

>STOP PORTRAYING THINGS IN FICTION I DON'T LIKE YOU MYSOGINISTIC RAC- I MEAN FEMINIST SJWS
A reddit can't change it's stripes

one is original work of art
the other is culturally appropriated social agenda ridden trash shilled to the masses

>culturally appropriated
>ASOIAF is work of art not trash shilled to the masses
>culturally appropriated
>making changes the original authors agrees with but that offend my personal beliefs is social agenda ridden cultural appropriation
>one is original work of art
>the other is culturally appropriated social agenda ridden trash shilled to the masses

Sansa was right though. Jon is an idiot. They killed their baby brother and he just shrugs it off like a kind hearted, stupid fucking Stark.

You people are just as bad as the SJWs.

Episode wasn't even that bad to be honest, although it wasn't particularly great either.

If you're this delicate just don't watch any TV or movies op, you're doing the right thing.

What the fuck are you talking about

How can anyone secure in his manhood be offended by this?
I think you have some issues you need to figure out

>thinks he's based or some stupid shit
>pays for netflix and the movie theatre

>Cersei is the queen
Yeah Cersei is the queen and she's surrounded by enemies, batshit insane, and calls everyone around her traitors. She has no place to go and has to try and get allies from an island full of inbreds.

>Olenna and the Sand cunts are the new queens of their realms
Olenna was always kind of the queen. Remember, the Tyrells aren't exactly the hardest of men. Sand sneks, sure, awful plotline in the tv show so fuck that.

>Arya single-handedly killed the Freys
Yeeeaaah, I'm not feeling that plotline either.

>Sansa teaching manlet
This is more of a grey area and it's clear that Sansa's stay at King's Landing had some effect on her. She thinks Jon is too soft (which is possible, who knows) and fears he might get killed for showing mercy, like their father. Remember, Sansa always thought she knew best even when she was younger and didn't know shit. Does she have the right answers now? Who knows. It is a point to deal with traitors properly when they arise instead of forgiving them.

All in all, I think you're getting overly triggered.

ultimate cuck

>secure in his manhood
>polddit virgins

Holy shit how much of an insecure faggot could one possibly be? Imagine being threathened by a few girls on television, whew

Sure, the girl power aspect of this show can be pretty in-your-face and obnoxious, but Sansa is a genuinely well-written and developed character, as well as a realistically strong heroine. I don't see why you object to her.

How the fuck did eighty pound Arya suddenly become the Terminator?

>watches GoT
>calls someone a faggot
s h i g g y

If you dont see it
>reddit
go back or lurk more

Last season was already a feminist shitfest.
>Daenerys drops Dario, the only real man in her surroundings
>Her only male advisers left are a dwarf and a eunuch(what a symbol...)
>She takes revenge on the dothraki patriarchy and burn the leaders
>Jorah is an absolute fucking cuck
>All great male characters are killed or crippled and replaced by strong independent womyn
>Cersei is queen, the sandniggers are queens, Daenerys is queen, Jon is still a stupid puppet when Sansa has become a smart person who saves the day
>Tommen was a huge cuck too and was manipulated by his wife
>The small girl is manlier than all the leaders of the North who instantly respect her
>The worst scene is that fat ugly dyke Asha Greyjoy mocking her emasculated brother in the brothel

And it goes on and on..
I can't understand how men still watch this show.

>Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization
>Literally several races, both human and non human in officer ranks, ace pilots being of different races and stuff
SJW ruin absolutely everything with their short sight and ignorance

>GoT alt-redditor calling others reddit

>reading past the second book
>watching past the first season
You only have yourself to blame.

This tbqh. Fuck this show.

Remember all that assassin training she did at the cult of magic assassins?

She has a vageegee therefore she's stronger than any male because women give birth and suffer pay gap and shit

I stopped watching it in the 3rd season I think, I endured more than enough, I hear is getting worse as it passes and basically female characters are immortal and indestructible engines of war able to run marathons after being stabbed 10 times as people told me

a girl is no one

So how many males did she overpower physically?
Why do you watch this show if it triggers you so much? Don't you have a gf and manly hobbies to rather spend time on?
No? Oh. Hmm.
I wonder where all that rage against strong women comes from.

I like how you completely ignore that Jon firmly put Sansa in her place. Typical crying Sup Forums tard with extraordinarily pathological levels of confirmation bias, to the point where you straight up ignore the existence of anything that doesn't fuel your victim complex.

No, Jon is right. He's fair-minded and just so he punishes the people responsible for a crime. Sansa's character development is that she's been damaged by her experiences, she isn't right.

WHO TECHNICALLY IS THE SUCCESSOR TO THE THRONE?

Reminder: GoT is reddit to the nth degree.

Yeah. In case they didn't watch last season, she got stabbed in the stomach and got cured overnight. So the assassin magic obviously has strength/recovery powers.

>strong women
Actually they aren't strong, they're badly done characters. There way better strong women in movies and shows from the 80s and 90s

>There way better strong women in movies and shows from the 80s and 90s

My favorite MRA neckbeard delusion. If those movies were released today you'd be sobbing a reservoir of tears over them, there's literally no difference at all.

>pic

Uhhh, the second one from the left, the redhead. Didn't she get her snatch completely blown out during the torture sessions by her husband? Like it almost doesn't exist now.

This meme is tired. The tighest chick I ever fucked was also the biggest floozy.

I think it comes from the ballooning. Where it gets so big inside because you fucked it for too long and you have to wait hours for it t o tighten up again.

The show is about noble families who keep slaughtering each other. When all the men kill each other, who is left? It makes perfect logical sense that women would play more prominent roles as the series progressed, but I know logic doesn't play much into the beliefs of "people" like you in the first place, crybaby.

>suddenly

literally huge percentage of the books/show has been about her training with Syrio, the hound, faceless men, etc. to become some kind of ultimate badass, being hardened by her experiences. She can face swap now, why do you put it past her to poison a bunch of retards?

>her entire plot line is about this
>"suddenly"

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid people who like memes are

Are you that fucking retarded or is it just bait ?
Can you remind me how Daenerys becomes queen ? How the sandniggers become queens ? How Asha Greyjoy becomes queen ? How Cersei becomes queen ? By the way, I don't remember the medieval times becoming overwhelmingly ruled by women but I may have missed the rewriting history classes.
And you only replied to a small part of my post faggot.

keked..
niggers like you keep tongueing my anus man

Explain how facechanging make you able to perfectly mimic voices, mannerisms and personality?

that's not what happens in real life, retard

In history if all the men of a noble house died they ceased existing, the women were married off to other nobles and another house takes over

Sands snakes are fuckin hot though

>explain to me how magic works
Holy fucking reddit
This is a low point even for kekistanis

wtf i love feminism now

>Sup Forums in charge of knowing history
The setting is based on England were matrilinear descendance is valid and was ever since the war of the roses precisely because of what said you moron

Cersei had a great arc and her story is natural and realistic though.
Arya had an absolutely retarded story about escaping the best assassins on the planet which pretty much destroyed all the realism her arc had. I don't care what happens to her, I don't believe it anymore.
Sansa's arc made no sense. I don't understand how or why she transformed from a whiny shit into a powerful leader. What would make sense is for her to use her charm and rule from the shadows using the CIA. But I guess that's not empowering enough.
The dragon woman is just retarded. I've skipped most of her scenes, I don't care what happens there, it never was good, never will be good, don't care.

Fuck this SJW feminist shit game. The queen is the strongest piece? Fuck you.

>talking about magic
>calling me reddit

shiggy diggy nigger

Except that in the book she literally fucks up non stop and that shes signle handedly responsible for the demise of the house Lannister.

>god of war
>female
I hate feminist sjws so much. Precisely when I came of age and underperformed in the adult world everything went to shit.

Westeros is the size of South America and is based on European and Middle Eastern medieval history, not England

The English crown was patrilineal until 2013 and the succession of the crown act, shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about

>literal strawmen arguments
Powerful stuff. Sansa's arc is still retarded though.

>muh feminism xd
fucinng redittor fagot

>Diversity was cool and natural when I was a teen and only became forced when I came of age and underperformed in the adult world
Fuck your right. That's explicitelywhat polddit claims about diversity

>ultimate 12 year old badass

Projecting much?

>history class
>fake story

>lose the best protagonist
>lose the best villain
>kill second best protagonist, revive him
>kill second best villain
>Arya pulls a Sue
>Sansa pulls a Sue
>Cersei on a fast track to Suedom
>Daeneris still Sue in charge
It will be remembered as the battle of the Sues, where no side could lose.

It's literally based on the war of the roses you virgin.
And no. What you mean is throne following. Women could rule and matrilineal heritage was enough to inherit the thrown. Just shut up. There is literally no way you can spin the truth on that one

Damn. Its totally believable now that a literal 12 year old girl became a god tier assassin, because she failed murder-school.

Thinking it's stupid is one thing.

Thinking it's sudden is wrong.

good. die off you MGTOW virgin

>faggot calls other faggot

>buzzwords
That's not what projection means since I'm not claiming the world went to shit when I came off age sweety

I don't know why anyone watches GoT at all, all your feminism whining aside. It's just an awful show. It's no better than a generic soap and yet it's hailed as something more than that. It's so fucking pathetic.

Neither does anyone else, honey

I don't understand the concept that feminism has come along to ruin this story. The story has been heading down this path since Ned's head was chopped off. You couldn't see it coming? Really? That Arya would come back a killing machine, Dany would make it to Westeros, and Sansa's long journey would pay off in some way? What story did you watch/read?

This, reddit is filled with fucking sexist misogynists. Sup Forums however fights for women's rights and believe women are, on all levels, equal to men

Um try again sweety, like youre totally projecting your own failure onto others, while thinking that virtue signaling will mitigate your lack of life accomplishments and interest from the opposite secx.

If you´re still bothered by Star Wars turning to shit, it´s your own fault. It has been shit for almost 20 years by now.

Read the thread sweety. Literally in the OP
Why do alt-redditors always rush to replies before thinking about what the point in question is? Except them knowing they are wrong of course.

if you think this show is any more feminist now than other seasons you are delusional

>men constantly losing power, women hold onto it the longest
and its still a good show, its almost as if your prejudiced way of thinking is missguided

Honey, he doesn't specify his age in OP. Your strawman arguments are really pathetic, cutie pie.

>Why do failed normies jump on something and then ride it out long after it turned to shit?

This desu, cry harder faggots your tears could quench a thirst as i await twow.
Its a tv show you pussies.
Suspension of disbelief but dragons and magic but
MUH REALISM you asshats

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Failed normies? You mean the retards in the GoT generals?

No decision she's ever made is her own.
She is rescued again and again by more capable characters, usually Littlefinger.
She has nothing to offer in the story, and she is so ineffectual that the Northern lords chose her (as they know) bastard half-brother to be King instead of her as Queen.
Never once has she been capable of protecting herself or her family's interests. Sansa is a victim through and through and has no agency in the story.

It actually is though. Used to be a show where everyone failed equally. Now it's a show where guys fail and women who didn't pass the assassin exam escape the assassins. The asspulls are really obvious now. Snow is the only one who's treated like a woman but that's just because he's a puss

Hes not talking about other shows, hes talking about GoT.

If you're going to make a historically based period piece, there should not be an entire crew of dominant women inserts. Maybe one, if you're super into that crap. And even that's pushing it. I just want to be entertained. I don't need to have "sociological messages" about gender and race pushed in my face every time I turn on the telly.

Just like turn off your brain bro.

don't watch this show, who is the third one from the left and does she have nudes

>historically based period piece
Yeah, the dragons are by far the best thing they copied off history.

The people who inherit are certainly NOT the ones NOT on the line of succession.

do you even watch the show retard, or did you actually think the assassins are not magic users?

Why are there gooks in my star wars?

Yeah, it's Natalie Dormer. She has nudes from a lot of her stuff like the Tudors and Game of Thrones.
The tits are nice at first glance, but they leave you wanting on a second viewing

He doesn't need to. How would I even be able to proove if he lies about it.
If "diversity was ok until I came of age" is a common argument people will see it and see the hypocrisy, if it isn't they won't.
I'm not sure why you have to grind that point down except being called out.
Also 2 erin memes in one sentence just show how mad you are.
Maybe take some time and overthink why you rage at someone pointing out your argumentation.

>She thinks Jon is too soft

who the fuck cares what she thinks, her literal role thus far was give littlefinger power and her vagina for sale, now shes acting like shes in charhge when littlefinger can fuck off at anytime back to the vale where he belongs and join up with dragon queen.

Sansa is really pushing it with the "littlefinger wants my vagina, so he does what I want guilt trip"

Jon however has actually led the army against Ramsay, and provided any kind of hope for most men in the north.

If I recall Sansa ended the season before last jumping off a wall in hopeless despair after being saved by yet another man.

Her only feesible plotline that gives her any say is that if she's pregnant with a legitimate Stark sired by Ramsey Bolton.

Other than that, she shouldn't even be at the table as that epic battle for Winterfell was fought entirely on the balls of Jon, and the arrival of littlefinger.

source

Yes. And on tumblr. You know. People who like the show because it's popular.
Of course they'll keep watching it regardless of quality because the quality isn't why they watch it to begin with. They want to be in the know. That's what happened to every trend ever

>b-but it's fantasy

Yea, I know. It's still a clearly medieval period piece. You'd think we would all be grown up enough to understand that the role of men and women in the past was different than it is today, and could tolerate and understand depictions of that. But nope. Apparently television executives think we're incapable of that level of thought, and need the modern conception of social roles reinforced at every conceivable opportunity.

This. Everyone knows only men rode dragons against the ice zombies.
Fucking female washing of history