Trump is a retard and Hillary is evil. These are the two best candidates you could come up with America?

Trump is a retard and Hillary is evil. These are the two best candidates you could come up with America?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-donald-trumps-iq-heres-7983558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A collapsing empire, waiting to their oligarchs to choose between modern-day Nero and Caligula.

You aren't wrong magyar.

Yes. The country has been run by Trotskyites for twenty years. The time has come to demolish the structure.

Candidates are memes, the real problem is the two parties system.
After so many years ruling US both work like private enterprises, rotten to the core.

Retards don't amass vast fortunes.

Trump is brilliant and doing his best you stupid faggot.

will america still be there next summer when I vivst? going to NY and Maine

stay home, snow nigger

I'd rather vote for the well-meaning retard than the evil crone, desu

The political parties are grossly corrupt. Honestly the electoral system is probably completely corrupt as well.

Trump started out sitting atop a pile of cash. Anybody in a situation like that can make gains on their fortune just by hiring smarter professionals to invest it for them.

What crone?

Sage

> by their forces combined....

Trump is actually extremely intelligent.

>"Le both trump and hillary are equally evil" meme

I have yet to see a non-retarded explanation for this libcuck bullshit.

inb4 lots of completely retarded explanations.

vote for wayne lambright

>trump is a retard
When will this meme die?
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-donald-trumps-iq-heres-7983558

SAGE SHILL THREADS

>political discusion
>Sage
Good job autist

>evil
>retard
They represent the USA, don't they

And he has normal sized hands too!!!

>Anybody in a situation like that can make gains on their fortune just by hiring smarter professionals to invest it for them.
So why don't you take out a small loan of $100, have someone smarter than you invest it, turn it into $1,000,000, then repeat the process until you have $6,000,000,000? I mean, any idiot can do that, right?

Well why don't you vote for Gary "open my relationship up" Johnson then :^)? I'm sure he's very akin to you with his views on women & marriage.

It's rare to get an ideal candidate, but at least a loudmouth retard is still capable of being a decent person.

Evil is... well... fucking evil. There's nothing about Hillary Clinton that makes her seem even remotely trustworthy to me.

yes. two democrats.

Senor Nigel!
Si!!!

you are rotton to the core.

I've thought about it for a while and yeah they actual are. Anybody who someone points to and says "this guy, this guy should've won the primary", is wrong because that guy didn't care enough to stay in the race (or run at all depending on who you're pointing at).

Jesus, you know then daily mail is awful but you forget how bad it is until you see shit like this.

Also, you're retarded and incapable of critical analysis for thinking this adds anything worthwhile to the discussion.