Who's voice do you hear when you read his dialogue in the comics?

Who's voice do you hear when you read his dialogue in the comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhHhXukovMU
youtu.be/Upq23wW1de4
youtu.be/ql0NUMPFKkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even the women.

Josh Keaton for Amazing, and Sean Marquette (from the USM game) for Ultimate.

My own voice as I'm reading it.
I guess what your saying is I should be spider man

Natalie Portman.

She got range.

Who else should I read it as?

?

i don't hear any voice because i read much faster than normal speech

Christopher Daniel Barnes for anything from the 90s. Josh Keaton for modern Spidey

I tend to read older issues in that voice.

Neil Patrick Harris.
To be fair though I've only heard one other, but regardless of that I still think NPH nails Spidey's personality.

You know what? I'm going to try that on for a few days. Thanks

Andre Braugher

The guy who did his MSH/MvC/MvC2 voice.

KIDS MODE!!!

Josh Keaton usually

This with Dan Gilvezan as 60-70s.

This.

This.
I can't unhear it, honestly.

Same

Why aren't there any other Spider-man cartoons as good as this?

youtu.be/UhHhXukovMU

There is no other voice I can ever hear.

The voice changes from Keaton to Drake Bell to other people but the one thing that always remains the same for me is J.K. Simmons as Jameson

Paul Soles
youtu.be/Upq23wW1de4
or Dan Gilvezan
youtu.be/ql0NUMPFKkw

it depends from the writer, really. right now, the one of a 20 something manchildren.

oh shit that skit
god i miss xplay

I don't generally read character voices except for JK Simmons as JJJ, but really that's because JK Simmons did JJJ so well that he acted just like I expected the character to be.

>What is Spectacular Spider-Man?

Get those goggles off. It's a terrible show with a good voice cast. I always hear their Fisk (or MCD sometimes) and Green Goblin when I read the comics.

Drake Bell

>90s love

This right here. In fact, a lot of voices from that cartoon are in my head when reading Spidey comics. The sultry voices of MJ and Black Cat were great. Robbie and JJJ were pretty good too.

Same. I tried seeing if I could change it to Josh Keaton, but no matter what I hear Barnes.

Depends. Usually a voice along the lines of Paul Soles from the 60's cartoon series, who managed to make Peter and Spidey both sound quite different.

Definitely Josh Keaton for a teenage Spider-Man. Although Sean Marquette nailed Ultimate.

Robin Williams

His 80s cartoon voice.

Same voice.