ITT: Characters that are literally you

nobody knows what it's from

Are there any other characters that are so triggered by their not-human looks?

The xmen has tons of physically mutated characters but none of them throw a daily bitchfit about it like the thing

I feel for Ben. The guy is literally a monster. How is he supposed to watch himself in a mirror without breaking down every single time.

I'm finger-lickin' good.

But ben was a handsome man, had a gf and everything going for him then BOOM his a god dam golem.

I am Donald Duck everytime I get mad.

Yeah but now he's got super strength, invulnerability & a huge rock dick...which he can't have sex with 99% of women with

I mean, I have broken glases, brooms, a chair, bowls, I have even hurt myself, punching stuff.
Once I even hurt my sister, I regret about the last one.

Can't he just shoot himself in the eye and directly in the brain?

Unless its an adamantium bullet it probably wouldn't work

How is Reed unable to cure him exactly? Reed can out science magic but he can't make his friend fuckable again?

Surely there must be other ways to kill himself.

Asphyxiation? Drowning maybe?

He could keep poking the Hulk or some villain equivalent and then lose a fight, but his pride won't let him.

The joke of that gif is that his anger constantly backfires on him, but he doesn't even give a shit he's that mad.

You however have nothing but regrets.

>You however have nothing but regrets.
Ha ha haaa...

You monster!

Ah, fuck off Ben, Reed gave you a huge chance, but you choose to stay The Thing, because Alicia had a rock fetish.

Is there a list of recommended reads for the thing? The only story I know of is this man this monster.

Honestly Im mostly okay with this.

Being a regular anywhere absolutely terrifies me.

Like, it's full on panic inducing.

are you fucking gay or something?

Fucking hell, Jon.

he's a cosmic rock elemental. anything you'd think to kill him with would probably just trigger further transformation

He's a what?

A wizard Harry

kek

Where did you find this pic of me?

When you put it like this he sounds like a beta revenge fantasy to get back at normies

>a huge rock dick
Nope. Mark Waid confirmed in his FF run that the Thing has no thing

isn't Waid the same one who could not stop making jokes about how Slapstick has no junk in his toon form?

i recall that Thing flashed Namor and someone else his orange rocks during the fight, ended with narrator saying "both men prayed for death", often found on funny threads

Because it's surprising how far I've made it being completely useless

Are you a rock monster, OP? If not what's your excuse for not killing yourself?

Holy shit, that post killed me.

everytime

>Cry like a bitch
>That reed
>Laugh while crying
Every time.
Also I have no doubts that Reed can pick up anything with his scans, even your /ss/ fetish.

>smek

This is Ultimate Thing. He didn't have Alicia. He started fucking Sue Storm instead.

Stan Lee confirmed that he does have a very smooth, well-polished penis.

Edits exist, lad

The Power Cosmic worked.

Nah, Franklin actually became an adult in one of the early stories and offered to cure the Thing. Ben refused, and after Franklin had a look into his mind, he didn't ask again and immediately reverted back to his five year old self, because, surprise, Ben is afraid Alicia only likes him when he's a rock.

no it was canon i'm p sure

Holy fuck.

This is OP and is right.
This is from Ultimate FF and this is right before Ben meets Alicia.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The X-men have a community designed specifically to support mutants. Ben has his best friend with his perfect family and Johnny dicking half of New York.

>Waid
>Making fun of characters who don't have junks

Just a comet...

I don't know how to feel about you