> be american
>be american

>ambulance refuses because ObamaCare repealed

Truly la creatura

His own fault for not tipping

i think the making fun of americans meme market has been saturated
now i just feel bad

he was gonna die anyway desu might as well have just called the hearse

I thought ambulances/hospitals in America have to handle emergencies. At least that is what anons have told me.

He should take public transport the entitled fuck

I wouldn't take someone who's been shot 16 times in my car either, he's going to die anyway and utterly ruin the interior in the process

>be american 16 times
Well done

>Cleveland man
The hospital doesn't want to spend the resources on a man who obviously cannot afford to ever pay them back.

That's the most american thing I've read in a while

>But they ran into a problem. All ambulances from Euclid emergency medical services were tied up with other calls, so they would need to wait for an ambulance from a city farther away. And Cleveland EMS refused to send an ambulance because the man, although he was shot in the city, drove into Euclid.

>"Our EMS won't come," says one of the Cleveland officers in the video. "They won't come because it's in your city. Even though it's our victim, they won't come."

>cleveland

They probably assumed he fired all the shots

>Cleveland
>is actually just a city

>My city is the stereotypical urban shithole

>Be american
>Checking credit....
>CREDIT DEFAULT
>WARNING MEDICAL EMERGENCY
>ABORT

>shot 16 times
a national hero

They probably had their ambulances used up by people shot 17 or more times

Only hospital ERs have to serve, ambulances do not, they are a paid service, effectively the hospitals own taxi system.

>His girlfriend, who did not want to be named, told CNN that Newberry survived the shooting and was released from the hospital last weekend.

> All ambulances from Euclid emergency medical services were tied up with other calls, so they would need to wait for an ambulance from a city farther away. And Cleveland EMS refused to send an ambulance because the man, although he was shot in the city, drove into Euclid.

>The officers, from the Cleveland and Euclid police departments, then put the man in the back of a Cleveland officer's patrol car and took him to Euclid Hospital, a two-minute ride away.

nice

If you can't afford insurance, you don't deserve to live in this country. Only leeches go for government paid handouts

Doesn't the American Red Cross also have ambulance service? They certainly would have to help him