What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

winteriscoming.net/2013/01/22/james-purefoy-says-he-wont-do-game-of-thrones/
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac
youtu.be/QT1POpHqjRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

running out of books

Emilia Clarke is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.

Feminism.

she was amazing this episode!

The writing is abysmal, year after year of lolmaxsadism has eroded any semblance of interest I had for any of the living characters, or the fate of the world they're in.

That's just me, but I'm sure it's not an uncommon notion amongst people who just don't give a shit about GoT anymore.

Also this

Sacrificed political complexity for shirt term shocks with killing off every minor character. Abandonment of the "anyone can die" concept, which forces the show into predictable patterns. Failure to make the events of each arc logically follow the preceding actions in a believable way, instead just doing shit that "seems cool."

short*

literally nothing happened

They didn't let me write it

((()))

what would you write?

They stole a better show's funding.

D&D are pooseys

The show writers have been hacks for years. You can tell by the way none of the miltary campaigning made any sense. They just coasted off using GRRM political stuff. But his book miltary never made much sense so the shows got even more retarded because they had nothing to steal.

Now they have nothing to steal. So here comes the retardation.

They stole Rome's funding ?

How? What?

It honestly got boring with all the fantasy shit and fighting. Too much muh prophecy so it's predictable.

winteriscoming.net/2013/01/22/james-purefoy-says-he-wont-do-game-of-thrones/

>he has to masquerade it as banter
fucking GoTards fucking faggots fucking shits

the writing was always bad, but it was so bad that it was fairly good. now it's just bad.

They had to write on their own since they are ahead of the books

Everything after they killed the man on the toilet. It was a great show before that. Let's just pretend that's where it ended.

Jews.

>[Kevin] McKidd and I had lunch the other day, and I said to him, “Have you been asked to do Game Of Thrones?” And he said, “I’d never do it. Because they stole our fucking show.” He worked out that if Rome had run for the entire seven seasons that it should have run, we would only have finished it last year. And he feels that HBO did Game of Thrones instead of us, so they stole our show. I kind of agree with him. I won’t be doing Game Of Thrones, even if they ask me.

If you think about, it did lose the everyone can die approach. Nobody dies anymore except for shit side characters.

No more strong men and the rulers are now women. Jon Snow, a exception, is now a cuck.

Pretty much every time they went off the books it went shit. Which tells us that it's the writing that is blatantly the worst bit. See, for example, in episodes that don't require much dialogue or complexity, and rather spectacle, that those moments are still very good. The Battle of the Bastards was excellent, for example. But every time the show tries to be a drama and tries to have interesting characters, it fails. Reminder that the showrunners haven't done any noteworthy filmmaking or writing in their lives.

there's a few white males left that need to die

When the show runners finished the original pilot and showed it to a group of contemporaries for constructive criticism they were btfo for violating basic principals.
They were clearly not qualified and completely out of their depth from the very beginning.
Several years have passed since but nothing has changed in this respect.

>show was once popular because protagonists could die
>the protagonist is now an immortal zombie

That is fucked that the actors in Rome knew the show was too good to be cancelled and Purefoy and Mckidd have to live the rest of their lives in roles that'll never let them be Varinus or Marc antony again.

feminism for sure, even the feminists hate it as it implies women can be responsible for their actions and be wrong.

Which feminists want you to believe but will never admit to.

Rome was complete shit. Had to quit watching after seven episodes.

Deadwood was miles better.

The female race

A mixture of running out of source material and killing off all of the intriguing characters (and thus their superior actors like Charles Dance) has left us with filler plots and nonsensical storylines that are supposed to be held up by the likes of Emilia Clarke as a lead.

lack of wiener

Vote Trump 2020!

Ran out of source material quite some time ago. Now all that is left is some sjw wet dream.

How much of a tryhard do you have to be to pretend S1 was anything but fantasy kino?

>What went wrong?
Normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac

DUDE DRAGONS LMAOOOO

It's a new one

she totally pulled off the vacant expression and monotone vocals that would've stumped any other actor

All those fucking hipsters. These are the types of people my brother hangs out with and they are the worst.

>Implying the GoT show was ever anything but normie-tier

C'mon son.

Season four also had a GOAT final scene.

youtu.be/QT1POpHqjRc

It should have just ended then and there

a vagina? you saying women ruin this?

Tell me how the ending hasn't been telegraphed for two seasons...
>dragon ditz will defeat muh evil white queen's oppressive empire. Queen's cucked brother will sacrifice himself "for the greater good" and betray sister, who will prob be forced to kill him. Then little Jon Snow and dragon ditz combine forces of fire and ice to defeat the (((White walkers))) as winter finally comes and goes. It's elementary, predictable shit now.

The dragon actress is not believable as a leader. She's gotten pudgy on purpose, like Lena Dunham. Her character has nothing to do but stand in chambers, bite her lip, make manly decisions that are laughable, then ride her Deus ex Machina lizards against the patriarchy.

Also the Jew runners got tired of people praising GRRM and want all the attention. Narcissists, all.