FBI, US Attorney Launch Probe Into Clinton Foundation

Why isn't there a thread on this? This is huge, the FBI has handed over the investigation to US Attornery offices, our boy Preet Bharara is involved, he has taken down a few political figures in his career.

Was this Comey's plan all along, line her up then take her down with a joint FBI-US Attorney probe of the Clinton Foundation, they will focus on activity in New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices and they're going to look into the $2bil collected from donors which include Arab Sheiks, African mining magnates and hedge fund billionaires. Praise Kek you heathens!

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/
bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-05-24/terry-mcauliffe-investigation-is-bad-news-for-the-clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/report-claims-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-emails-ongoing.html
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/12/hillary-isnt-out-of-the-woods-yet-fbi-on-trail-of-shady-clinton-foundation-state-dept-ties/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/mobilebasic
21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bimp

A man can dream

>Was this Corey's plan all along?
I'd highly doubt it.

DIE WITCH DIE
YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF GOD

WHO THE FUCK CARES DRUMPFKIN

Has FBIanon been around lately?

rip Preet Bharara

Bump

@85079246
you do, meming shit.

Crooked Hillary

Preet is a good Poo in Loo, a kind Poo in Loo & a fair Poo in Loo. It's amazing though that the FBI is teaming up with US Attoreny Generals and focusing on the CF in NYC, there is just so much evidence out there of pay to play, this will most likely be HUGE and Bill and Chelsea managed this foundation, this could take the 3 of them down!

>In its 15 years of operations, the Clinton Foundation, formally known as the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, has collected up to $2 billion from donors.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/

A separate investigation was approved, however, focusing on Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was a member of the Clinton Foundation’s board of directors for most if its existence.
bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-05-24/terry-mcauliffe-investigation-is-bad-news-for-the-clintons

Why would the FBI do something about this when they didn't do squat over the emails?

These shills are realling starting to upset me...
Bump.

I'm not calling for violence but aren't there some 2nd amendment folks on this board that are keen to vote her out ???

Why you gotta go and ruin the party? It would break my heart if anything happened to poor Preet, I like the guy, he even looks like our Lord and Savior Kek in some photos.
Preet is hardcore, maybe they needed backup and why not go to where all the evil started. Did one Jedi go and face Sheev alone at first, no, Mace took backup, would the FBI dare go alone again the CF, no, they're going in with backup.

Because intent doesn't mean shit when you're talking about charity laws

The reason why the FBI didn't do anything over the emails is because they thought she was just really fucking stupid but she wasn't trying to leak information BUT the important thing is that excuse doesn't work with charity laws

Bumping with rare pepe, cause
>not a slide thread

That's what they want, just laugh at them, we'll win

Ahh you know, history and such. I'm not hoping for it, I just think it is very likely.

She probably deleted all her donation records, but that's okay because she's Hillary. No charges.

Cornyn presses Lynch for answers on why Justice Department didn't open case on Clinton Foundation

I will pray that Kek protects him.
This is going to snowball most likely, this is huge, they're ganging up on them. I wonder if this will make Hillary's behavior even more batshit insane. Would be awesome if they dig up stuff right at the September debates and she's in no mental shape to face Trump. Would be justice.

she can't get indicted. it's common sense that she is above the law.

but keep dreaming Sup Forums

If you’re not familiar with Preetinder Singh “Preet” Bharara – the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, centered on New York City and surrounding counties – then you haven’t been following our ongoing coverage of his prosecution of numerous New York elected officials over the past few years. The man is absolutely fearless when it comes to persons of political power and maintains a reputation for the apolitical pursuit of justice generally only applied to the movie version of Eliot Ness. He’s knee deep into multiple investigations of corruption by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio while simultaneously digging through the offices of Governor Andrew Cuomo himself, as well as the entire executive branch of state government.

He produces results, too. He’s already taken down the Republican state senate Majority Leader and the Democratic Speaker of the Assembly, a guy who was considered the most powerful man in state government for decades. And those weren’t slaps on the wrist or simply embarrassing revelations. Both of them got serious jail time. Sources I’ve spoken to in New York law enforcement have described Bharara as The Terminator. When he gets his teeth into something he simply does not stop – ever – and he’s impervious to threats from those in positions of power.

Whilst I would like to believe this, the problem is I don't think it will happen.

On the other hand, if a Trump presidency is inevitable, think about how much credit this pooinloo would get

No. He's gone.

That's right, he ticked off Erdogan of Turkey so bad that his army of shills raided his Twitter nonstop and Preet joked about it in a conference how he just had a few followers, then all of a sudden tens of thousands Turks followers when he started snooping around on Erdogan.
Believe it brother, Preet is aggressive and doesn't give two shits and is VERY effective.

>The reason why the FBI didn't do anything over the emails is because they thought she was just really fucking stupid but she wasn't trying to leak information BUT the important thing is that excuse doesn't work with charity laws
But those laws were designed to punish ignorance, regardless of intent. It was a combination of the DOJ (with Her) following the FBI's suspiciously retarded (with Her?) recommendation.

James Comey is a partisan hack from the Bush years. Not only is this baseless, as Loretta Lynch has found, it is a direct attempt to subvert the will of the people and let Drumpf take power.
Honestly the fact HIllary was cleared by people who know her, who work with her should tell us all we need to know.
Obama needs to just issue Hillary a blanket carte Blanche pardon so the GOP has to take their decades long witch hunt else where.

Didn't some user say the emails were the distraction? The foundation runs deep.

Yea, it's another vast right wing conspiracy, mmm hmmm, remember how that all turned out?

>what is catch and release?

Yea it's nothing shills. Just some vast right wing conspiracy stuff all over again? Remember how that on panned out?

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

lol at the shill damage control. why bother here?

Exactly, it's out of their hands now, time for the big boys to investigate, the shills damage control and bullshit tactics theatrics won't work here.

>Preetinder Singh “Preet” Bharara
ONE OF US!!!

Jewish Holocaust survivor fund fraud

During his first year in office, Bharara charged 17 managers and employees of the Conference on Jewish Material Claims for defrauding Germany 42.5 million dollars by creating thousands of false benefit applications for people who have not suffered in the holocaust. The fraud which has been going on for 16 years was related to the 400 million dollars which Germany pays out each year to Holocaust survivors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara

it is sadly too little too late

if anyone honestly thinks that this guy will be able to get a case, before the election, they are retarded and don't understand how the legal system works

If anyone thinks that once Hillary was elected, this would happen, then they are also retarded

If anyone thinks that this WASN'T going to happen, if Trump was elected, they are double plus retarded

So this whole thing means absolutely nothing

What if they're doing this for a reason. What if they are trying to bait Julian Assange into sending this Poo In Loo the data that Assange has?

>The Will of the People
>Needs the entire media to convince the people that this women isn't a murderous psychopath

lol'd

GERMANY PAYS 400 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS!!??

They can raid the foundation and seize documents.. those can be examined in a few weeks and he can hand in an indictment before November.

@85080732
Thanks for Correcting The Record

The FBI did investigate. They found nothing aside from an honest mistake. You think people should go to jail for violatimg workplace rules? So if you eat some food from the break room that iisbt
yours you should go to prison?

Oh oh, yes I'm the great Preetinder
Preetinding that I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I've played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes I'm the great Preetinder
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Preetinding that you're still around

Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes I'm the great Preetinder
Just laughin' and gay like the clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Preetinding that you're still around
(Still around)

Nice try shill, try harder. You'll soon be out of a job. It'll keep the heat on Hillary no less, one big thing to worry about, and with her mental state and behavior being a mess lately, it'll hopefully bring her over the tipping point during the September debates with Trump.
Exactly, and like I said before will bring the heat on Hillary, who is already losing it, hopefully it's the straw that breaks the camels back type scenario, just in time for Sept. debates.

Assange is concerned about the public's right to know. You know he's smarter that that.

Don't you want an amoral psycho for a leader? Jimmy Carter is a good man,how did that turn out?

Not anymore.

>his army of shills raided his Twitter
It was mostly adversaries. He quickly became very popular among us.

400 million? That's less than $10 per victim.

How is he still alive?!

The shilling has been at record highs the past couple months.

It's great, cause the 3 of them were involved in the CF. Wouldn't that be grand if all 3 implicated in something or another.

>The Clinton Foundation (founded in 1997 as the William J. Clinton Foundation,and called during 2013–15 the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation)

Report claims DOJ probe of Clinton Foundation, emails ongoing
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/report-claims-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-emails-ongoing.html

There's no way this finishes up before the election. Shillary would just end the investigation once she gets into office anyway.

>They found nothing aside from an honest mistake

HONEST
O
N
E
S
T

MISTAKE
I
S
T
A
K
E

wew lads

Poo in loo attorney is a progressive on her side. This is dog and pony show. They will just clear Hillary and CF of any any wrong doing and that will be that. Didn't you morons learn anything from the e-mail scandal? The bitch will walk on a red carpet straight into the White House. She was chosen many years ago. Do you think the (((powers that be))) will just their investment go to prison?

Fug DDDDD: if they don't arrest her and she becomes president it's game over guys

This guy might just be Aryan as fuck

He could possibly be a real Aryan; so statesmanlike that he is unable to lie

The media isn't even picking up this story. It's just News Max, Fox News & Western Journalism that picked this up from morning!

Hillary Isn’t Out Of The Woods Yet… FBI On Trail Of Shady Clinton Foundation-State Dept Ties
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/12/hillary-isnt-out-of-the-woods-yet-fbi-on-trail-of-shady-clinton-foundation-state-dept-ties/

> drumpfkin

you ctr really gives me a hard on. Keep shilling please.ill be licking your tears after trump wins

SURELY, this time, the Establishment will allow their own corrupt cronies to be held accountable for their crimes... Let's just hold our breaths meanwhile.

Comey is dead.

I can't tell if you're shilling for Hillary or not, because if you were you would be falsely accusing Trump of being psycho

I don't know if you are saying I am a HillShill or not lol but I am just trying to say the facts

do you think you are helping the Trump movement by ignoring facts? We have to be quick on our feet and we have to be able to be realists with it.

Sorry that the truth triggered you. But what I said is completely true, unless he is able to bring an indictment before the voting, there is no point.

And it is rather hard to bring an indictment that fast.

I hope they do that, but I just feel that the Clinton's have really good lawyers that would be able to slither out of that. Think about it, if we know about this, don't you think the Clinton Foundation would be burning documents right now?

I mean, in all honesty, do you really think they would even HAVE incriminating documents there?

let's be real here.

Pretty sure someones gonna pull a Kennedy on her if she gets elected, sic semper tyrannis and all that jazz.

It's simple pay to play with the CF, nice try shill, this will show the Clinton's were in it for themselves, selling themselves to the highest bidder and used the CF. It won't take much to gather up evidence and show their crooked pay to play dealings. Nice try shill, try again.

>I mean, in all honesty, do you really think they would even HAVE incriminating documents there?
>let's be real here.

yes clinton is satan. of course the cf will have illegal shit everywhere, We just want her to be in jail for the crimes she commited. sharing classified information with countries, perjury, obstruction of evidence, and recieving donations from foriegn entities in exchange for international deals. Those are all facts but since her last name is clinton she wont be in trouble. Law isnt meant for just the lower class, its meant for everyone.

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

It's not even that, this will take her over the edge, and in her current mental state, it may just be the straw that breaks the camels back, just in time for the debates in September, wouldn't that be something, a greased paranoid rat up against Trump.

Do we want to get docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/mobilebasic pushed out to him? This could massively expedite some of his work on following leads.

We probably want to wait to confirm that this is true, before handing our ammo over to a potential enemy.

Sick Bill death card incoming.

He's also the one who ruined internet poker for us. If he takes down Clinton, I might forgive him.

1 week before the election

Some poor CTR retard had to photoshop this picture. HAHAHAHAHA

>HAVE incriminating documents
banking transactions. the banks have records of transactions...

the CF would have to shred literally everything they possess to prevent evidence linking deposits to donations.

The key is having proof of a pay-to-play scheme as detailed in the Clinton Cash doc

That sort of thing could conceivably be deleted and hardware torched so without any evidence showing a connection between donations and favors done as an Official it may amount to mostly another scandal tarnishing her name..

Which as we have seen defying all reason doesn't dissuade her supporters .. they are literally like-minded criminal sociopaths.

>doubles down on his accusation that I am a shill

I'm sure the democrats absolutely hate you people who dislike the truth on the right. I'm sure they fucking HATE that we are breaking the Ronald Reagan golden rule of not insulting other republicans.

dumbass.

I want her to be jailed too. But not as much as I want Trump to win. So I am going over weather this is a good strategy. Would you rather have an indictment for Clinton where she pardons herself when she's president, or would you rather have president Trump?

Many of the "investigations" are simply distractions by the Clintons. For example, the congress grilling Comey. All the Republicans are like "THEY ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED HER HURR DURR" no bro, this just gave liberals more ammunition. You knew you weren't going to get anything out of it. Why didn't they just let it sit in the countries mind to fester.

Why is it a 'conservative principle' to lose to the democrats?

"There is no nobility in losing, if an injustice is allowed to prevail"

Christ Cucks will never understand that.

Go for it. Sup Forums helped Zimmerman during his trial.

Bump

Have another bump

That tan on women always reminds me of vomit for some reason.

Is it as simple is just googling an email for him? How do we know it doesn't just go to his junk mail, or a staffer deletes it, or that he ignores it thinking it's a phishing attempt?

Does he have a twitter we can spam it to?

>. Would you rather have an indictment for Clinton where she pardons herself

You cant pardon yourself

But if I understand your question right, I would rather have trump be president just so clinton doesnt have the right to call herself the first woman president. Thats all she really wants. I want her to suffer for the crimes that shes done, and if not, then to get as close to victory just to watch her fall.

>Many of the "investigations" are simply distractions by the Clintons. For example, the congress grilling Comey. All the Republicans are like "THEY ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED HER HURR DURR" no bro, this just gave liberals more ammunition. You knew you weren't going to get anything out of it. Why didn't they just let it sit in the countries mind to fester.

This is just not even true. comey is bought out and was grilled because he is an idiot for not recomending charges when they are right in his face. For instance you can literally prove perjury with watching his testimony to congress and hillarys.

HsbComey didn't plan this, he's just not in a position to stop it

I literally didn't even know about this.

comeys plan was (and is) to get cucked all the time

FBI do your jobs

so you're saying that Comey just "accidentally" didn't recommend the indictment because he is dumb? You think him and the entire FBI didn't know that a crime was committed?

Come on, you're being dishonest here

There is no rational argument to what Comey did other than he is bought and paid for, or the Clinton's had their evidence sufficiently hidden. Either way, the congress grilling him was a net loss for us.

You're the kind fo person who doesn't like Milo because Milo doesn't say the exact right thing and he is "duh degenerate jew XD" No, if someone has the ability to push people to the right, LET THEM TALK. If someone is pushing the country to the left, SILENCE THEM. period.

I can't believe someone on Sup Forums would argue that Comey was simply "too stupid" to indict clinton. How can you be serious right now.

> investigations are conducted
> announces he has evidence to put clinton away
> two days before he releases info he dies of 'natural causes' aka two bullets in the back of the head
> all information of the investigation mysteriously dissappears
> libs continue to say clinton dindu nuffin

>so you're saying that Comey just "accidentally" didn't recommend the indictment because he is dumb? You think him and the entire FBI didn't know that a crime was committed?

no you idiot its because he got his position for having ties to hillary clinton

>There is no rational argument to what Comey did other than he is bought and paid for, or the Clinton's had their evidence sufficiently hidden. Either way, the congress grilling him was a net loss for us.

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

youre an idiot that is very misinformed. Comey has extreme ties to how he got his position

He will die of natural causes in 3 weeks or so.

(you)

"preet"? really?

>the FBI actually filling charges against Hillary

I'll believe it when I see it desu senpai

I really wouldn't even bet a piece of garbage on it, it would be a waste of effort to move to the trash can

More people will die now...

Comey gave us, the voters the evidence. The voters are the jury. Simple, Vote Hillary Guilty. Vote Trump. Comey was not going to create a Constitutional Crises by removing Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife from Candidacy. It's our job. Do it right.