Disney needs to find a way to at least get the film rights so we can get some real movies

Disney needs to find a way to at least get the film rights so we can get some real movies.

But Disney can't even make good Marvel or Star Wars movies. How can they be expected to make movies for something decent?

Rotten Tomatoes prove you wrong.

If RT score says it's good, it's objectively good.

>literally one editor
>proof that RT is shit

Yeah buddy, I bet you loved BvS.

Disney owning both DC and Marvel is too much. DC does fine on their own

Why not just buy out Time Warner all together? The Looney Tunes need much more attention then anything DC related.

Na, owning Time Warner, Viacom and News Crop. is to much, Time Warner alone will do just fine as they need it the most.

Before the Marvel Buyout
>"RUINED! Marvel Characters will be in KH, & they'll bastardize our favorite heroes! Damn you Mouse!"

After Marvel Buyout
>"Praise be Mickey. Everything should belong to Disney Just surrender & submit to the Mouse."

Is this the birth of some freaky corporate cultist cucks? Mouseketeers would abandon their first borns to Disney mascots.

I agree, they seem to be the only company capable of making captivating comic films. It's funny how people still shit on them just because they're Disney. If they didn't make Marvel movies this board would have been deleted already because nobody would post in it.

I think that phenomenon is called 'Everyone that disagrees with me is a hivemind, yet I'm confused by how constantly this hivemind's opinions change'.

Nothing says art is objectively good like a fresh score from Jesse of Lantinoonline.com

But the movies are still run of the mill 6/10 action movies. There's nothing special about any of them except they caught on in the public, it's the male Twlight and Hunger Games. How boring must you want to be to not see creative risks, to not see great films like The Dark Knight and Watchmen but to watch a quiping cape beat generic bad guy#6 for the 19th time?

Go away Zack Snyder

I'd rather have grumpy brooding Superman and Batman than have witty comedy action Superman and Batman.

WTF?! I like Ghostbusters now!

(You)

Go back to Sup Forums

Marveldrones have always been barley sentient

Agree. Maybe Superman can join the Avengers.

>implying they haven't already given us the best Superman movie already.