How to groom a younger girl into becoming Sup Forums wife material?

I know this 16 year old girl, daughter of some family friends, and I'm about 5 years older. She is cute (kinda looks like pic related), smart and kind, quite religious like all of her family (I'm not but I can pretend) and goes along very well with my mom (most redpilled woman I know, against immigration, supports traditional gender roles, etc.).
Haven't had many chances to hold longer conversations with her but she does seem interested in me as she complimented me on my looks and often got caught staring at me, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm certain that with the right guide she could become a pure and perfect aryan wife (sex would obviously wait until marriage); even if somehow I didn't end up marrying her, letting her become a degenerate SJW rapefugee enabling cunt like most of the women here would just be too much of a waste. What to do?

Also, thread about younger girls, redpilling women and ideal waifus (keep it pure).

>how to groom a younger girl

Is this Sup Forums or just Achmed?

>16
Its hopeless if she can think for herself.

Just use the Hikaru Genji Plan

His flag should tell you everything Nigel

12 year old girls are much easier to groom

Dude, she seems fine already.

If you try to creep her out she'll associate that with redpilled views

Didn't know our new refugees had internet access yet.

>refugee
>murican flag

Just tell her what you think. Or invite her somewhere as something to begin with.

that message has been reported to the FBI and the Jungendamnt

>FBI
>in Germany

Yeah guys, I'd like to keep it clean and pure.

So can anyone tell me how to groom an underage girl guys?

My gf has completely adopted the alt right from me. She's easily swayed in argument and loves being knowledgeable. She reads and watches documentaries a good bit. Basically all I did was nudge her into alt right ideology while we were watching a WWII documentary. After that it was sharing news articles with her and eventually I was giving her full book list

Just go to the nearest middle school tell a girl you know jacob sartorius and wants to meet her and after they get in snatch them up.

Knock her up. Must marry right away because values.

Dude, what the fuck? Get some other German redpilled qt not a fucking child for Gods sake.
Also,
>implying modern women can grow into a marriage without sex

Don't rape her,
Don't neglect her,
Don't play mind games,
Be a man worth respecting

fpbp

Propose marriage, marry her, then have aryan children with her.

Ignore the kikes and achmeds ITT telling you to do anything other than that.

Age of consent here is 14, while marriage age is 16 with court permission and parental consent.

While I know AoC differs from states and countries, I never heard if marrying girls under 18 is a common thing in this day and age.

>t. Mohammed Ahmed

Fuck off muhammed

She won't wear a burka

I heard this cool trick on the Oprah show where you using sharpies and markers.

>keep it pure

oh wait

FPBP

Grooming is illegal, lad. Unless you're brown.

>muh looooooks ;_;
fuckoff ahmet

The most important thing you need to know about woman is
Emotions>facts and logic
If you want to get through to her you need to go full inception

Ask a related question but so precise that only a "redpilled" answer can be given
Compliment her on her smart idea and tell her that sou wouldn't have come up with something like this
Make her feel smart by answering thr questions right, she'll be redpilled in no time dude

It's quite simple i do it all fucking day to people
These plebs don't even know how stupid they are

>You wouldn't have come up with something like this
Don't cuck yourself, lad. I don't think being caught patronizing them is a good idea either.

So beta
I can't belive it

>how to groom a younger girl

jesus christ u guys are such fucking stingy babies. ur great great great great grandmas were probably 14 years old. keep falling for the 18 year old jew. inb4 muhammad when im not a shitskin

kek

>quite religious like all of her family (I'm not but I can pretend)

Get the fuck out.

REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DON'T DESERVE HER YOU KRAUT FUCK

>inb4 muhammad when im not a shitskin

t. Muhammad

I'm assuming you're not talking about grooming her sexually to whore her out as pimp, but are instead trying to craft her into a suitable life partner before she falls into the usual life of degeneracy...

The best way to do that is to start by getting her to look up to you. To value and trust your opinion and knowledge. Find things she cares about that you are well versed in and help her with those things.

Once you've established yourself this way, you can then subtly impart knowledge to try and avoid her falling into the pitfalls modern feminism has laid down for girls.

The danger of this is that you have no real way to control her emotions and likes. You can get her to trust and listen to you, but you can't make her love you. She might end up loving you eventually, but she might also end up loving another, and all the time you'll have spent molding her into a good partner will be enjoyed by another man.

If it's still a gamble you want to take, go for it.

OP, girls these days are corrupted much younger than that. In middle school, they were all taking selfies and attention-whoring for male attention. Not to mention that some already had boyfriends several years older than them.

When I was in HS, I was friends with a qt up until graduation. I got to see her go full degenerate with drugs and the yolo rave party lifestyle. Obviously not every girl was or is extreme like that but many don't stay as pure as you think they are.

Women are monkeys. very easily influeced, you must raise her somewhere FAR FAR FAR away from western degeneracy like a country no one ever visits like Uzbeckistan or something. After about 20 years she will too brainwashed to changer her reserved ways and can then be the wife of a man.

>don't groom
>take your chances with the slut-matrix instead
you're gonna have a bad time.

2 clarifications:
>my name isn't Ahmed, Muhammad or any other variations
>I wrote "groom into" not just "groom", so nothing sexual going on until marriage (even though it would be legal here if I wanted to)

Btw, the lack of waifus is slightly disturbing.

>Is this Sup Forums or just Achmed?
Both tbqh
Also FPBP

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sabim

I'd just crack her in half like a shotgun and see how many shells I can cram into her breach.

Here you go:

The second you suggested we have to do something to change the roastie mentality into something desirable, is the second all manner of shills descended upon your thread to argue for white genocide and to defend their slutty coalburning roasties.

Women are truly worthless unless you get them young. It's a fact.

Ignore all the assmad hagfuckers in this thread, 16 is actually pretty old but she sounds good.

Just date her, don't do anything pushy or weird. Just be normal, and make sure you get with her first.

wouldnt redpilling a woman be the same as using cheat codes? if she doesnt posses the will or knowledge to red pill herself how is she any different than a matrix slut?

It can't be done OP. Now days it isn't the parent who raises the child it is social media and the internet. It will have ten times more influence on them than you can possibly have.
It is making every female a carbon copy of each other. They are all conforming to a single archetype dictated by social media. Men too.
Back in the 90s and before people were actually different than each other and had personality. Now it is all "same face" clones running around.

A smart phone influences a child 10x more than the parents do by itself.
Owning a smart phone = say goodbye to your fucking kid's soul

Your answer is simple, but it is not black and white. Allow me to explain.

Taking the redpill does not guarantee anything. It merely wakes you up. The grooming comes afterwards to make sure they truly understand it and live by its tenets.

You see, Cypher was "redpilled" but he wanted to go back. It's not enough to redpill someone. They have to want to be free.

Get them young and you have a chance. Older people are different. They're too attached to the controlling jew.

cypher had a reason though, he could choose pretty much any life he wanted in the matrix as part of the deal. he just broke under the emotional stress of fighting the machines for so long. people who see this corruption and want to go back to their old lives of mediocrity so they can take their boat out on the lake on the weekends and watch football were never redpilled in the first place. you literally cannot see all that is going on and genuinely choose to go back.

thats like finding out your neighbor has been fucking your wife and you just wanna go back to the times when you didnt know about it instead of actually wanting to fix the problem