I hope Matt Reeves gets fired from The Batman for this

I hope Matt Reeves gets fired from The Batman for this.

>Brianna Wu
Whu fucking cares.

Bitches be bitchin', what else is new?

Seems like a valid complaint to me and I'm not even a liberal. I can't wait for this shity thread to hit the bump limit you f****** f*****.

It's funny because alt-right babbys do more bitching than anyone.
Did you cry about Ghostbusters, and Dr. Who? What about a black guy, and woman in star wars?

That is a tad weird to be fair.

>her

Time for the Sup Forums to get angry over some inane bullshit that nobody cares about episode

Another thread whining about feminists. Jesus Christ.

STOP GIVING THESE FUCKING CUNTS PUBLICITY

STOP TALKING ABOUT HER

JUST FUCKING STOP

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LITERALLY GAVE THESE FEMINIST NIGGERS FAME AND FORTUNE

FUCK
YOU

You'd hate feminism to if you are an autistic incel

How? Most characters don't speak at all, they use sign language for the majority of the film.

why do women bitch about not being in primarily typically male oriented productions that are popular and culture creating like star wars or mcu,

And instead never write or direct cool shit on their own.

Like why remake a women oceans and ghostbusters, rather than creating your own girl oriented movie.

Never making a sword and sandle a film about amazonian society and kidnapping men knowing everyone will watch it for fantasy trip.

rather wait 20 years for a wonderwoman film when thtere is literally nothing great about wonder woman that we dont get from superman and batman.

But that's a blatantly false statement. The female ape Lake speaks in War, in fact, so does Caesars wife, pointing Lake out to her son.

>"LEAVE XER!"

Gonna have to point out that a pivotal character is a female and she doesnt speak cause shes mute.
Actual spoken words dont matter for shit, she was the second protag so theres no problem

>her

I gotta go see this movie now

They are miserable people and misery loves company. They see men enjoying shit for no reason and it drives them insane so they have to fuck it up.

>her

>Her

It's a War movie

i love how we have so few liberals that 4chaners have just decided to larp as liberal.

How do you so effectively tap into your oppression anger to bring such a believable liberal to life?

>Did you cry about Ghostbusters, and Dr. Who? What about a black guy, and woman in star wars?

Are you?

>why do women bitch
>Brianna Wu
>woman