Anti-semitism was literally invented by the Islamists

After the last crusades, the Islamists who had reconquered Jerusalem came together in Damascus to discuss one important topic: how to stop further crusades.

The answer was simple, create a diversion. And so they invented anti-semitism, the hatred of Jews. With lots of money they infiltrated the West and created secret societies which control the West until today. These societies had at their core anti-semitism in order to destract from the evil Islam.

And their plan worked. In the hundreds of years after the crusades stopped, Islamists took Constantinople, then the Balkans and Hungary as well as part of Russia... and the Christian West blamed the resulting ills all on the Jews.

Until this day, even on this board, the secret society shills against Jews to distract the West from the evil that is Islam.

There, you heard it, the ultimate redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello JIDF.

Arabs are Semites you retard.

jews desperately need there to only be "one human race" so that blacks and whites together don't realize how similar all semites are

Muslims are semites

You fukken drongo

obviously antisemitisim was a natural reaction to semitism, post-semitism, third-wave semitism, and semitism lite™

I'm pretty sure it was because most Jews are assholes.

Muslims are the new Jews.

Never drop the forbidden redpill. It's haram. Please delete the thread.

English teeth?

>Hello JIDF.
Hello, Islamic Ahmed shill.

>rabs are Semites you retard.
Hello, American secret society Islamist.

>jews desperately need there to only be "one human race" so that blacks and whites together don't realize how similar all semites are
Hello, American Islamic paid off shill.

>Muslims are semites
Hello, Islam shill.

>obviously antisemitisim was a natural reaction to semitism, post-semitism, third-wave semitism, and semitism lite™
Hello, 10 Saudi dinar have been posted to your account.

>I'm pretty sure it was because most Jews are assholes.
Hello, Islamic apologist.

>Muslims are the new Jews.
Wow, just wow. WTF?

>Never drop the forbidden redpill. It's haram. Please delete the thread.
/thread/ - I wonder if this thread will actually get far, I assume it will be deleted soon

H-how did you know?
God(lolnotreally) bless the dinar.

JIDF pls go

>Y-chromosomal links between modern Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East like Arabs, Hebrews, Mandaeans, Syriacs-Arameans, Samaritans and Assyrians have proved fruitful, despite differences contributed from other groups (see Y-chromosomal Aaron).

A DNA study of Jews and Palestinian Arabs (including Bedouins) found that these were more closely related to each other than to people of the Arabian Peninsula, Ethiopian Semitic-speaking people (Amharas, Tigre people and Tigrayans), and the Arabic speakers of North Africa.[12][13]

Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians, Samaritans, Syriacs-Arameans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage

Nice try :^)

The rise of the Gog and Magog is imminent. It is written. It's happening right in front of your eyes. Don't worry they have the scapegoats to blame.

>hatred of [insert group here] is "invented"
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Let's face it - anti-Semitism was invented by the Jews themselves.

ALLAHU
DELETE THIS THREAD KUFFAR

SHUT IT DOWN

JIDF here in full force

>>hatred of [insert group here] is "invented"
>Really makes you think

So who am I talking to? The Islamic League of Allah or the Allah League of Islam?

>It is written.
>muh magical sky-daddies!

adults with invisible friends are stupid

>Nice try :^)

Implying this "Jews" isn't an Islamist paid for by the secret Islamic societies to distract from the truth that Islam is taking over and it was the Islamic goal for 1400 years. Yes, for 1400 years the Islamists wanted to gain world domination... but only in the last 3 decades have they managed to place enough sleeper terrorists and secret society money in positions everywhere to take over the world.

And you call yourself redpilled. You are all a bunch of bluepilled pussies who don't know shit.

How can somebody be so stupid as to think hatred of a group can even be invented?

For every group there's somebody somewhere that doesn't like it

And I'm not Muslim you stupid motherfucker

You tired from jumping to conclusions much, Frankfurt? All Abrahamic religion's are garbage

>islam is evil
>this somehow makes jews less evil

>How can somebody be so stupid as to think hatred of a group can even be invented?
Yeah, for many years I was as dumb as you and believed in the "natural emergence of anti-semitims because all whites envied Jews". Literally, what?

>For every group there's somebody somewhere that doesn't like it
And in case of the Jews, anti-semitism literally exploded after the last crusade. How come? Why did all the secret societies with ties to Egpyt and the Middle East emerge in the 13th century? Why all the pogroms and Jewish hatred then?

It is so funny to see stupid idiots like you who still don't understand Islam is all behind it. Islam is an organized terror organization and has been this way for 1400 years.

>And I'm not Muslim you stupid motherfucker
You know what? I even believe that. You are just a stupid kufar the Islamists use for their purposes.

>Implies muslims are smart enough to do that

>You tired from jumping to conclusions much, Frankfurt? All Abrahamic religion's are garbage

I am not tired. I woke up.

The original is Judaism. It is the actual Abrahamic religion. A side string of Judaism is Christianity, Christians literally use the Torah all the time - most Christians like the stories from the Torah a shitton more than the new testament.

And then there is Islam. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion. It is a terror organization which was invented to dominate the world. And it has successfully been operating in various shades and forms for 1400 years. And trust me, they are about to make the world a big fucked up shithole soon. IT is coming. They are coming.

No fury like a Mohammad scorned. Educate yourself about the qibla of 2 directions. Where Mohammad the false prophet tried to get the kikes to accept the arabs into their "family" based on a common old testament documented ancestor. When the kikes scorned him, he threw a hissyfit and preached hatred to jews from then on.

>natural emergence of all whites hating jews
>literally what?
Every group has haters whether rational or not you fuckwit. Jews getting extra hate is because of their aptitude of amassing wealth and power because of their culture. It has nothing to do with muslims.

Niggers here hate whites for the same reason, was that some profound invention too?

>how come
Movement of money and jews an inseparable part of that

>islam is bad
Preaching to the quoir moron

Fast forward to today. Jews are currently in possession of virtually every controlling sector of power in the world. If somebody hates the [establishment], guess who gets implicated in that? Banks? Same thing. Left wing propaganda? Same thing

>tool for muslims
Oh yeah, not giving a shit about where hatred of a group originally came from sure does advance muslims interests

It's irrelevant where it came from

t. Amīr al-Mu'minīn Umar ibn Al-Khattāb

Too many CAIR shills in this thread.

If only Martin Luther had lived longer....

Uh Oh its the big one , the super shill thread

>D..Don't worry goys its not me, it was the muslims the whole time

I dont see a bunch of muslims dictating international policy now do I

Muslims ARE semites you fuck

You only see tools of Muslims. Have even watch the dnc convention?

it's true..the jew also have something going on but that makes this not less dangerous..and islam took ca 60 countrys by force and kill us in our streets..christians and jew can coexist even when we fuck us over the whole culture thing works ...but with islam ?never..you all know it

dude we say the same stuff like the people in the picture everyday ..everybody can say everything thats what this board is all about go back to tumblr you hypocrite..

>It's another /pol discusses ''''''history'''''' thread

no?are you retarded?bunches of muslims wants mosque and more rights bunches of muslim rape and kill in europe and everywhere...erdogan..the saudis are deep into us politics..i mean..wow

yeah..when they need it to derail an argument..like now..but go in the middle east and say to an arab you are the same as a jew and look at his answer

>tells boring story to us
>provides zero proof

No, they are literally.
>anti-semetism
>semetism
>semitic
>relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Is this the new Jew trick to try to remove anti-semitism in the West.

That ain't gonna work buddy.