What do you think?

Are Caucasians (Chechens, Ossetians, etc) white Sup Forums?

Pic related

>cold dead eyes

you can never be European or white, you have more in common with the Mongols and Chinks.

Seriously, there are Mexicans who can boast more European heritage than a slav ever could.

No, maybe only by appearance. They are still into tribalist culture.

kek. I think you're just jelly britbong. Besides Im not asking about slavs.

As white as russians.

Yes. Jesus, what is going on with this shit. They're very clearly white.

Is there like some divide and conquer shit going on even within Sup Forums?

I'm fucking tired of this "ARE PEOPLE WITH BROWN EYES WHITE???" type of shit.

confirms

Anyhow I jest, being slav is not so bad, at least you can be yourself and encourage masculine behaviour in your men, not SJW bearded cuck fag hipsters like what we are churning out 24/7 here

dont post bait for me then ;p

Its the jews trying to divide us all.

I was in Holland a few months back. Met a random group of Dutch people who were really friendly. They asked me where I was from. I told them to guess (I dont have a strong Russian accent). Literally every one of them thought I was German except one guy who thought I looked Finnish.

Clearly, yes. It's not like Muslims are always brown. We've just recently had a little problem with a white Muslim here in Canada.

These whites will cut you and buttfuck your corpse if you'll make eye contact with them which they won't like at that moment.

Wow, i hit dubz 4 times in a row, jews?

Who are they again?

This. Don't let the kikes divide us all, we need to be united to be able to defeat them.

Ah Chechens, yeah they are brutal, didn't they cut the heads off some of Russian soldiers and filmed it?

it was called Chechclear or something, i remember watching it, i dont think ive ever been the same since, it was horrific,.

Most of them aren't that bad though, I have some friends that are pretty chill from the region. Besides If the shitty ones see that you're a man they wont fuck with you.

Chechens are very white, they are from the Caucasian area, literally the whitest people on earth

they are caucasians.they are not indo europeans.make the difference.

no..not really....altough yes they are white

White or not - they are dirty muslims.

dont they drink a lot?

Yes but they are Shia so I think it's more tolerated?

Ossetians, Georgians and Armenians are Christian

The West puts effeminate banker puppets in charge of their conquered nations. Chechnya gets this guy, and Crimea gets Natalya. Russians are better at this than us.

Shia is better than Sunni desu

They are white, literally Caucasian. From the Caucasus mountains.

There seems to be a lot of memes on this website, likely originating from Stormfront, that some people, despite having white skin, are not white. Jews, Syrians, Chechens, Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians, Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians), Albanians, Turks (minority), Finns, Greeks, Italians, Romanians, Argentinians, Uruguayans, some Hispanics. I don't even need to mention Germanics, Nordics or Anglos. These people are all white.

The litmus test of being white is you send anyone you suspect of not being white in an African or other brown community and see what race they would classify them as. Because that's the only thing that matters in the upcoming race war. Tyrone the Dindu isn't going to stop his stabbing spree because you told him you're a Finn, and technically Asian.

You can disagree with me if you want, I don't care. It won't matter when the niggers and Arabs rise up. They will laugh at you for thinking your fellow whites shouldn't count, because you're weakening the support, you are disorganized. Meanwhile Tyrone will befriend the most Mulatto half-white half-nig and work together to undermine you.

I think the most people will disagree with me is the classification of Jews as white. "user, their whole purpose is to destroy the white race, why classify them as white?" You are the problem, the reason the white man will never be taken seriously, because your paranoia destroys our image and makes us all look inbred. You should have learned something from WWII.

Honestly I am very impresed with the answers in this thread so far. I didnt even know Sup Forums could be so sober and rational

Russian with good English = Finn (sometimes German because russian accents in words closely recemble German ones)
Nobody expects a Russian to be good at English

All the Caucasians are white, but not all of them are humans, lol. The Russian part of Caucasus produces nigger-like apes who can't develop past tribal mentality. However, those who have their states are totally okay. Georgians are somewhat Jew-like and sometimes not that easy to interact with, but generally cool. Don't have many experience of interaction with Azerbaijani people, but those who I met were quite nice. Armenianbros are totally based, they're the best caucasians

>poo in loos
>white

>everyone is human
>pic related ;)

In all seriousness, Chechnya produces some of the most beautiful women in the entire world, and their leader is SUPER base for a Muslim.

Too bad he's destined to be on the losing side of history (Ezekiel 38)