Apologize

Apologize.

For what?

We're sorry

APOLOGIZE FAGGOT

Cuck

How many Muslims are raping and pillaging trough your cities? Are you giant cucks? Did you loose one or more wars against the UK? Congrats, you are white now.

Who is this Nigglet?

I never called argies black because i saw too much argentinian soap operas as a child

The Falklands are British clay.

>Lucia Fresco

Is she half italian?

jeez, talk about insecurity; ok Argentina, you're white.

Reminder the reason we fought the FALKLANDS WAR was to kill the few ARYANS that escaped there.

Now we know there are still more nests of your people there.

Prepare to be purged.

>New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.

BRB. Moving to Argentina.

Almost anyone here can say to be half italian. In the begining of the past century when the country population was around one million habitants, we got 3 million italian immigrants here. Not everyone stayed of course but a lot did and they also influenced the way we speak spanish to the point it sounds different to the rest of latin america.

italians arent white

there's was significant Italian immigration into Argentina, it's why all the 'Argeninians are black' jokes were born.

I did not say they were, he asked if she was half italian because of her surname.

Why does the picture have blue eyes but the Argentinian girl shit colored eyes

She has blue eyes, it's just the lighting m8

We are basically USA with no niggers and Italians and Spaniards instead of Anglos and Germans.

The proportions are switched.

We got mostly South Europeans and some North Europeans and Slavs while America got mostly North Europeans with some South Europeans and Slavs.

Her eyes are blue too though.

fucking kek nigel

I'm a Wop, we're all niggers. Literally everyone on Earth is a nigger.... except the Dutch, and British, and the British aren't even human.

Sorry for what?

see my answer:

>Height: 6'4"

Jesus Christ

That is the perfect height. Fuck, I would marry in a second. It's hard finding a tall chick senpai.

>yfw argentina is whiter than USA

>Mestizos mixed with Sicilians
>WE WUZ EL BLANCO N SHIIIIEEEEEEET

Argies actually believe this shit.

Savage

the truth is hard to accept,huh? :^)

Mestizos are about 25%

That picture looks like feelsguy

That argentinians are so fucking pathetic that claiming to be half-sicilian makes you white? Yeah, pretty hard my man.

Is she from Nigeria ?

Even her name Lucia is typical Italian (Lucia is a southern italian saint protector of the blind people) she also has a second name Daniela, again is a typical italian name.

Thanks for the infos!

I wonder if this meme will ever end.

And what's the other 75%? White?

I know in South America that having lighter skin than someone from Sudan makes you "white" according to your "statistics".

~70-85% White estimates
About ~25% Mestizo
1% Asian
2% Native

All approximates since there are no official statistics on race. But it's not far fetched since we received the most European immigrants in the world after the USA.

Culturally we are also very different from the rest of Latin America, we have a Western identity.

we still have germans in the country, in the east part of the country, and in the province of cordoba too we even celebrate oktoberfest.

Whites do not build shit nations like Argentina, simply put.

I could have gone over a whole tirade berating your shit country and extremely tenuous claims on "whiteness", but I'm just gonna leave it at that.

ill give you that, you are the whitest country in south america

Alright, I can see you are just trolling, thanks for the confirmation though.

For that awful drawing? Be thankful this isn't /ic/.

That being said, the Argentinean flag does go well together with blond hair and blue eyes. Shame that's a rarity in Argentina.

I could actually track you down, gun you down on streets of Buenos Aires and get away with it if I just bribed the nearest officer.

And your Zimbabwe-tier economic statistics means absolutely nothing to me.

The only people trolling here are shitskins mestizo claiming to be white.

It's not rare, it's as common as say.. France, and more common than in Southern Europe.

1/10

Do Argentinians even realize they're talking to a North-European?

Whiteness itself can literally be tracked down to my very specific nations and Denmark tops basically any statistics on how you should run your nation.

I'm not gonna get lectured by niggers who think not looking your average Sudanese jungle niggers actually makes them white.

I know police have absolutely no power in Argentina.

It's better than Mexico where the police might as well be an arm of the cartel, but that's a pretty fucking low bar. I know rampant crime and unsolved murders is an everyday occurrence like a Brazilian favela.

You know what, I'll give you a 3/10 for actually making me respond multiple times.

I did just find out she's 1,95m. I think I'm in love now. She's just 5cm shorter than I am

Forgot pic

Nice try Argentina. Thats a Syrian refugee, she just looks pale compared to the argentinians in the background.

>degenerate nose ring

>It's a Argentina can't handle the bantz episode

>Nose ring
Sorry to inform you, but you've posted an image of a nigger.

>It's a Argentina can't handle the bantz episode
>can't handle the bantz
see

>Height: 6' 4"

Imagine how tall my children will be.

>apologize now!

>mfw France is the best country of South America

The more you know

>Argentina
>White

This is what the black community needs. Role models. I agree my Argentinian friend.