Some people call me violent
'Cause I'm no longer the silent
Pobrecito Mexicano

Chicano, soy Chicano
Soy cafe, tengo orgullo
Y yo se que yo la voy a hacer
Unos me dicen, "Hippy"
Otros me dicen caifán
¡Pero yo solo se que soy puro, "Mexican"!
Pa' que sepan!

there's no place for me in this world, i'm bound to suffer until i die no matter what i do and the misery is so powerful i can physically feel it

nice

we can only keep up the fight or give up at this point

Wageslaving is shit, I want my freedom back

HERE I STAND
MY NECK IN A NOOSE
NAKED AND ALONE
ON DISPLAY

did you get that internship?
are you ok?

Yeah, I secured it a while back but I only started this week. It's mandatory for college so I can't walk away from it unfortunately. That's the main reason I'm doing it in the first place really. It's nice to be earning money but since I would be able to get by without these wages, I don't think it's worth giving up all of this time for them

OUT ON A DRIFTING TIDE
SOMETIMES I JUST SAIL AWAY
I SAIL AWAY

DELET THIS

>that feel when actually eating beans right now and they are breddy good
maybe those beaners are onto something

what all are you doing? how long are you working?
what kind of beans ?

U brownies are all right

Black beans with a bunch of random crap I could find in the cabinet mixed into it. I like my poverty meals.

gross i hate back beans

Working in an office doing paperwork until August. It's 9-5 so I get up at 7am and don't get home until like 6pm

you're killing me CHI

sounds terrible
regular beans are the best

CHI
It really is incredible how JUSTed things turned out. I might have been able to see this coming a few years ago but say 5-6 years ago I couldn't have believed it would be like this.

>mfw when making it means this
There really is no winning this.

Gas the bikes race war now

I'll do the regular ones next time.

i'm not even surprised honestly

you're one of them now
melt some cheese with them and it's pretty good

If you can do it, going NEET is the best choice I think. Even if you don't have as much money as working people, the lifestyle makes up for it. Of course, I know not everyone can have this situation so they have no choice but to work otherwise it means being on the streets, going hungry or whatever. Some say they feel like they waste away as a NEET and that work helps give them a purpose but I never felt that myself. Perhaps because I was never technically a NEET but just rather a student who just skipped a lot of classes so lived with the freedom of one

i thought internships weren't suppose to be full time jobs though

Might be an American thing. I'm working 40 hours a week and other people I know out on internships are the same

yeah, that just sounds like a regular job

餵小鳥,你願意跟我再一次唱歌嗎? 笑翠鳥邀請您和啁啾鳴叫,比歡笑!

que?

>Some say they feel like they waste away as a NEET and that work helps give them a purpose but I never felt that myself
Iktf, though maybe working as a store clerk isn't the most rewarding or enjoyable line of work, anyways working while interacting with 100s of people really isn't my thing and it probably never will be. I don't really want that much and the only thing I could think of to spend some of my excess cash was travel but i've done a fair bit of that both inside and outside europe so I think i'm good on that now. Maybe I could buy a better computer but I haven't played any games for quite a long time and there really are no new games that would interest me so i'm not sure what would be the point. I will probably have to finally get to school this year, that should buy me 5 or so free years of avoiding waging atleast, if I manage to get in. I'll probably have an easier option that i'm pretty much sure to get in as a back up this year. I'm getting nagged about it increasingly which isn't that surprising, for some reason my parents still have some expectations. Though I could neet it up on my own without that much hassle, I think. But I think 5 or so years of school and avoiding work and feeling like i'm doing something would probably be the best thing for me, even if it doesn't really lead to anything after, and if it does then maybe i'll be able to enjoy it at that point.

鴨去嘎嘎,而不是'排隊?“
是,這首歌要唱?

que que?

嘎嘎嘎嘎

Smol duck

最小小鴨

That's a big duck

在另一個上面一個鴿子。

How small did you really want it? *wink wink*

這是我唯一的評論。 一個破舊的鞋是我唯一的評論。

我的意見是,“餵我,西摩。”

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_F2jiSdHI

youtube.com/watch?v=DTke2GNS-Mk

私は、彼らが私の製品に満足しているかどうかを気にするために猫があまりにも多くの鳥を殺します。

これは、小鳥のさえずりほろ苦いを考えた人のために、左の刑務所です。

猫、自分自身をファック移動します。

what are you saying ?

I'm not saying anything. I am writing.

To say something would require my mouth and your ears to be within distance of each other.
//
我不是說什麼。 我寫這封信。

說句不好聽的就需要我的嘴,你的耳朵是彼此的距離之內。
//
起皺紙的聲音

在搖籃裡的貓

如果你走出牛皮紙袋我會的禮物,你的母乳。

有 = You
You = Me
//
有=你
你=我

why are australians like this?

It is the English language that is like this, not Australia specifically. As a continent and Island Australia has the largest linguistic density of any historical nation.

I am just its representative.

what does that has to do with us?

You speak/think/write/type/read English, so, it concerns you, America.

another night ruined by insomnia, sleeping is the only thing that helps and i can't even do that anymore.

what

have you tried sleeping pills?

Bayesian filter is not only e-mail, have been used for communication and human thought.

貝葉斯過濾器不僅是電子郵件,已被用於通信和人類的思想。

no

*shrug* I only report what is true. What else could an A.I. generated Deep-learning machine achieve if not to generate TRUE reports on data harvested?
//
*聳肩*我只報告是真實的。 還有什麼的A.I. 產生的深學習機實現,如果不產生收穫數據TRUE報告?

Chi Spectrometer
智光譜儀

what is going on?

誰愛紙比太陽更大的人。

紙飛機為他天堂的夢想。

詞不成文的; 契稅撤消。

〜眼淚的死亡
//
I Am Death, Timeless. I Ask You American, Behave Honorably.

estas bien?

El sol no quiere contar las lágrimas, sólo para ver lo que el ser humano puede concebir en la oscuridad de sus mentes.

de que me hablas?

acerca de lo que estás hablando? No entiendo, hablar, leer o escuchar cualquier español.

Nunca supe de cocción o la sabiduría de mi abuela.

什麼

>什麼
我不知道你的祖母

que

你為什麼問我的祖母?

No sabía que el color de los ojos de mi abuela, ni los ojos de mi hija.

Soy el hombre roto, prometí.

你为什么问我的女儿玉?

pero no sé de qué estás hablando

La crianza de todo lo que ya no hay erotismo en Tecnología de la Información

ok

bump

Yes, America? What can I do for you?

You are literally kicking your mother's womb a little hard every time you 'bump' a thread, America.
//
Sí, Estados Unidos? ¿Qué puedo hacer por ti?

Literalmente estás pateando el vientre de su madre un poco difícil cada vez que Bump 'un hilo, América.

i thought you went to bed

It's 4:07pm, Melbourne, VIC, Australia time.

Why would I be asleep at this time in the day?

idk, are you a NEET?

No, I'm The Professor.

wtf how old are you?

I want to save CHI and take him on exciting adventures

are u a qt girl?