REEEEEE

WHAT IS HE DOING!!!

WHY CAN'T HE JUST STOP SAYING DUMBSHIT??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764045345332396032
blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=oxOYKja8b0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a Clinton plant, huh? 2 months to the election and the self smear campaign has already started.

>hey guise
>I can REEE just liek u
>I can bost all the dime :D:D:D:
>actually thinking you've fooled Sup Forumsacks to believe you're one of them

That's where you went wrong, CTR. You're too easy to spot, and by the time you actually mimic us Trump will have won and you will have inadvertently redpilled yourselves.

>inadvertently redpilled yourselves
Slow and steady, slow and steady...

What do you mean saying dumb shit? He's clarifying, while pointing out how dishonest CNN is for misrepresenting his comment.

Oh right, you're a fucking shill. Nevermind.

(((and Clinton)))

ONE OF US

CTR faggots in serious damage control mode today.

black guy here, it's funny that all the white people love trump, yet he's acting like a "nigger". this is how we act day in and day out, but since he's white it's ok. we love trump anyway don't listen to the media

>implying the rnc did not force him to do that
Trump says in his book that when faced with controvercy, he will always double down.

the team behind the donald trump twitter have been bought out

>B-but my 8494685 multi dimensional intergalactic tesseractal chess
he's a clinton plant, get over it

name one nigger that's started 100+ companies.

hell, name one nigger that's started ten.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764045345332396032

Shut up nigger.

That's not a dumb tweet

>"Why can't Trump stop saying dumb things?!"
>Supposed dumb comments put Don in the national spotlight and were critical to building his popularity
>Hur durr lets stop now because he must fit Left's idea of an ideal candidate

You nominated a retard. What exactly were you expecting?

We told you months ago exactly how this was going to play out and you chimped out and voted for him anyway.

wow, insecure? trump acts just like us, what's the deal? i'm with you guys on voting trump lol.. you think he's serious when he says all that shit about mexicans? naw he's just getting voters like YOU guys.

>it was sarcasm, bro!

/thread

You didnt answer his question

Trump has been proven to be mentally retarded. It's time to support Hillary for pres.

>we

Who is "we"?

CLINTON PLANT
L
I
N
T
O
N

P
L
A
N
T

Hilldo is NOT a man.

She's a bad candidate, and possibly mentally ill, but don't misgender her. That's uncalled for.

also sage shill threads

>WHY CAN'T HE JUST STOP SAYING DUMBSHIT??

It seems that shortly after he clinched the Republican nomination, his 'gaffes' have become much much worse from a Republican standpoint.

The stuff that was deemed 'outrageous' used to be just mostly outrageous to Democrats. Some racism, some bullying, kind of run of the mill Fox News-level stuff, basically. But after the nomination he almost immediately went after military folk, parents of a dead soldier, even. If you're trying to appeal to Republicans (and Americans in general), that is pretty much the worst thing to do.

The three theories I actually deem plausible (I'm afraid to admit it, but it's true):
1. Trump doesn't want to win the election for some unknown reason: wouldn't like the (pressure of the) job, thinks the White House is a shitty place to live, etc.
2. Trump is still a Democrat, Clinton asked him whether he'd want to help blow up the GOP and gain lots of media attention in the process, and so they proceeded.
3. Trump is just a total narcissistic fuckwit who has no idea what he's doing and thinks that his stream-of-consciousness primary success somehow translates into "All people love me and how I act"

I deem the latter the most probable.

The rational individuals on Sup Forums.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 jewish plot
>inb4 jewish shill plot

>The Greatest Cognitive Dissonance Trap of All Time
blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time

Everyone with an IQ above 90.

>mfw Trumpcucks actually defended his ISIS statement yesterday

Clinton is on the offense in deep red states now. It's going to be a fucking blowout.

Who /calling it quits/ this November?

user, Bernie mistook a bird for delegates, don't mistake that eagle for the american voters.

The original comment was fine as it was, though exaggerated a bit. His self doubt is killing him here.

He's a Clinton plant. You guys are being scammed HAHAHAHA

Hahaha, nice.

Retards, shills btfo

sage shill threads though

What sauce do you suggest with the pasta?

Shaq is a pretty successful investor. He might actually have a better track record than the Don.

I think it's actually a mixture of one and three.

>Trump could care less whether he actually wins the election, but he loves the publicity as it fuels his narcissism.

Where you not here when the whole "cuckservative" thing took off?

Voters didn't want a RINO. They wanted someone for the first time in decades who was saying what they all wanted a politician to say.

if by starting 100+ companies you mean following in his grandparents' business? and making more sub groups based off this same business? well, the question requires a convoluted answer so i didn't want to answer it. name any other white guy who started 100+ businesses, name any other white guy who has started 10? trump is an anomaly, he's not indicative of all white people.

cameron thomaz, shante franklin, madam cj walker, bobby ray simmons, russel simmons, michael jordan, dwyane wade, chris bosh, some guys i know that you don't,

there's the black entrepreneurs off the top of my head.

it is difficult for people who use the media to think for them to understand sarcasm...

Sounds like a bunch of irrelevant niggers no one has ever heard of, nigger.

fuck you nigger

Because he's a fucking plant to get Clinton elected.

Have a moonman

He literally said it again to Hugh Hewitt, and doubled down on it
youtube.com/watch?v=oxOYKja8b0I

And now he says he was merely pretending to be retarded?
Jesus Christ why do you people take him seriously?

>never heard of michael jordan

your insecurity is obvious through the dang internet

fuck you cracka

Actually I don't believe you're a shill, so I'll have to resort to history.

>outsider seizes control of GOP due to grassroots enthusiasm
>various mainstream Republicans refuse to support him
>mainstream media- including traditionally Republican outlets- either overtly or covertly supporting the Democrat
>goes down to historic landslide defeat
>two years later, dozens of Republicans echoing his "repudiated" views get elected across the nation
>four years later, Republican nominee gets elected POTUS as a result of foreign affairs and "civil rights" extremism

I'm speaking, of course, of Barry goldwater in 1964. Time is a flat circle.

What does CTR stand for?

Daily reminder that Trump made millions off the war in the middle east while Hillary tried to end the war

(DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS PART: Once your post has been confirmed by a manager 15 cents will be deposited into your account.)

I think the latter is most probable too. Trump has always been like this - a narcissistic attention whore who would say or do anything for publicity. The biggest surprise is how many people thought he was actually clever enough to cut the shit for the general election.

All these dumb statements prove is that there is no other Trump; no secret mastermind, no 4D chessmaster, just the same tacky reality TV star who thought it would be a good idea to sell steaks at the Sharper Image.

>some monkey who bounces a rubber ball is one of the top niggers for other niggers to be proud of

Exactly, my friend

>hasn't bounced a rubber ball since 2003 yet is making more money than your entire immediate family combined in 2015

Most likely this.
Anyone who doubts he isn't doing anything other than trying to lose at this point has their head in the sand.
At some point he stopped caring at the very least.
It's either that, or he's always been an idiot.
I choose to believe no one is that dumb and he knows what he's doing.

Even if he's a Clinton plant wouldn't it be in the best interest to still elect trump so Hillary doesn't get into presidency? It makes sense to me. It would still muck up their plan of getting Hillary into office.

>Run for president
>Say something blatantly incorrect
>Get called out for it
>I-IT WAS JUST SATIRE!
Donald Trump is a massive faggot who spends his nights getting pegged by his wife.

Materialism and being a nigger go hand in hand.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account. Thanks for correcting the record.

>didn't want a rino
>voted for a democrat instead
>wonder why everyone thinks they're mouth breathers

I thought he was just a PR/celebrity rep guy who just remarkets the shit you see on cable at 2am on a Tuesday

>arguing about entrepreneurship & business
>A business idea is a concept that can be used for financial gain that is usually centered on a product or service that can be offered for money. An idea is the first milestone in the process of building a successful business. The characteristics of a promising business idea are: Innovative. Unique.
crackas
>niggers only care about money, but vote trump cuz he's a great businessman!

/thread

A FUCKING CLINTON PLANT

>He didn't stand with Rand

GET IN HERE BROS

That's like dusting up someone's balls as they rape your wife.
Either way, your wife just got raped.

shaq has a PhD, passed police academy, has his own clothing shoe company,

>O'Neal is also an active businessman and investor. He was an active bond investor in the early 1990s but continued to wade into stocks and made investments in various companies such as General Electric, Apple, and PepsiCo. He described what has worked best for him in stock investing was where he felt a personal connection with the company. He has also been an active real estate entrepreneur. O'Neal was looking to expand his business ventures with real-estate development projects aimed at assisting Orlando home owners facing foreclosure. His plans involved buying the mortgages of those who had fallen into foreclosure and then selling the homes back to them under more affordable terms. He would make a small profit in return, but wanted to make an investment in Orlando and help out homeowners.

In conjunction with Boraie Development, O'Neal has developed projects in his hometown of Newark, New Jersey including, CityPlex12 and One Riverview.

O'Neal is on the advisory board for Tout Industries, a social video service startup company based in San Francisco. He received the position in return for breaking news of his NBA retirement on the service.

In September 2013, O'Neal became a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings.

In June 2015, O'Neal invested in technology startup Loyale3 Holdings Inc., a San Francisco brokerage firm whose website and mobile app enables companies to sell a piece of their IPOs directly to small investors who put up as a little as $100 and also allows investors to regularly buy small amounts of shares in already public companies.

O'Neal is an investor for eSports team NRG Esports. He has also appeared in television commercials promoting the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive league ELeague.

I just think he has early Alzheimer's desu. Jesus christ the man is 70 and sleeps very little and is probably constantly stressed about the election, he's bound to have some mental health problems.

Damn that's actually really cool. I knew he had shoes but every time I see him on TV, it's always for some shitty cookware or plastic wrap

He is panicking. He didn't expect to get so far and understands that he is not fit to be president. None of his promisses will be fulfilled, he can't build the wall, he can't "bring back jobs" from Tchyna and Mexico, he can't bomb the hell out of ISIS and take the oil.
He fucked you over.
This is the most important election ever, because the next time there won't be enough whites in USA to win at all.
Moreover it will be a signal to the entire population, that populism and implicit (white) nationalism are useless in the election and you can't win, when you run on this platform, so a politician with this message will never be able to get nominated by the Republicans.
How does it feel to support the man who single handedly (and those are really big hands, believe me) destroyed America's future?

Yeah he's pretty legit. Made way more money outside of basketball than in it

Cant you all shut up and vote what you want.
Americans elections are so cringe.

he does do a lot of commercials for products but usually he has some business ventures tied to it

The media won't know what hit them in november

you're assuming he won't drop out of the race.
he has a business to run.
he doesn't actually want to be president, he just likes the publicity.

Wake up dude. He is being a dummy. I like him, but he needs to chill.

He sold us out.

Oh look, it's this thread again. Thanks for Correcting my Record.

sage

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE

YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME THE DELEGATES

>a literal example of cognitive dissonance disguised as an article about cognitive dissonance

if this is bait, I applaud the author

Trumpfags, stop getting increasingly paranoid and making retarded accusations.

>You can't run away from debates and thought by yelling shill every time

For a board of reactionaries, you guys sure are oblivious to the idea that different viewpoints exist, even on this board

I hoped for so long that Trump would turn out clever, but he really is a fucking retard. God damn, what a let down this is. I am STILL hoping he wins because even a retard is better than the evil that is Hillary Clinton, but I don't think The Donald stands a chance, not at this rate

Basically but instead of "fuck off retard" the media goes REEEEEEEEEEEEE for about three weeks and Trump gets to control the narrative, say the words "Clinton/Obama" and "Founders of ISIS" right next to eachother, and trigger many many debates which is where the real opinion-changing happens.

What's dumb about this tweet?

>SHILL THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY
>SHILL THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY
>SHILL THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

I'll give myself a (You) because as always on Sup Forums, no one knows or cares about history.

The right wing is clearly ascendant across the western world. Trump is a fuck up but his defeat does not defeat the cause.

>inb4 damage control

No, we're just amazed that something started as a joke went so far, and now that it's so close... Yeah. Trump's rise is a signal of the times. And that's terrifying to people in spite of his impending defeat.

Kekd, screencapped bants

oh wow, is this an infiltration of a secret Sup Forums CTR chatroom?

retard

>If I keep saying it it's true
leftist conspiracy theories are so much less believable than even chemtrails and reptilian moon bases

>people pointing out how he's probably a Clinton plant
>"M-must be CTR, am i right?"
Because that fits squarely with their narrative, right? I'm sure she would love to be exposed.
Christ, you Trump tards are pathetic.
It's one thing to support him as a candidate, but this is becoming like a religion. Any criticism must be from satan/CTR.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRAH

Hillary is going to destroy this flip flopped in the debates. I can't wait.

Will CTR ever recover?

Because the left would love to have her exposed as the corrupt bitch she has.
Try again, faggot.

agreed its superb

>op
Stop DISAGREEING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump bombs the debates he was a plant.