Well that's me convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YsvyNUvlQiE
conservative-headlines.com/memorial-wall-black-on-white-murders-in-2014/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The way she chimp's out really TRIGGERS me

>Black-on-black crime isn't a thing

>84% of whites are white

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE BLACKS MURDERING EACH OTHER!

>84% of white murder victims are white

>black on black crime isn't a thing

this is fake right?

84% of the people white people murder, are white.

>White murder victims
>Killed by whites

I get her point, buy that syntax is awful

Then what are the other 16%? Shouldn't they fall into a different classification?

fucking cryptoniggers trying to be white

Sad but real. This cunt gets to misinforming the young

Jesus Christ, she's more retarded than I would have imagined.

>no mention of the dis proportionally high crime rate among blacks

Motherfucking SCALE, you dense bitch

Trans-ethnic, I suppose.
They renounce their ethnicity, and are no longer white.

84% of whites are white?

don't you mean

>60%

>Number of niggers killed by the KKK in the history of America: Around 3,500
>Amount of time needed for black on black murders to exceed that number: 6 months

She says that black people are not more likely to commit violent crime even though we are.

Link to her getting BTFO in the comments by actual statistics.

This is a logical fallacy known as "Tu quoque".

>no such thing as black on black crime

Leading cause of death of blacks under 50 is murder. Not cancer, not auto accidents, not heart disease, not illness.....

Every other ethnic group murder is no higher than 4th or 5th.

>no such thing as black on black crime

Number of unarmed blacks killed by police per year: 12 (not sure how many were justified and ambiguity of "unarmed" make this a generous estimate
Number of blacks killed by gangs per year: 2000+

obligatory image

What
she's got it wrong
most white criminals target whites is what her statistic says
however most white victims are probably killed by blacks (need some stats)

>Not realizing that "black on x" crime has to be categorised because blacks commit crime at both a disproportionate rate compared to other ethnicities and also are the abnormality in that they attack other races at much higher percentages than other races and their mostly homogenous crime.

Black on black crime is such an outlier yet so destructive that it gets its own connotation.

Jesus, African American studies majors need to go back to elementary school intro to logic homework worksheets.

110% of niggers can't into math apparently

Qa'plah, petaq!

So black people have stolen 16% or are there white people that pretend to be black, like shawn king

I believe the official gubment stats are likely false. I live in a major city and 90% of the murder victims are black.

The few white victims seem to be a mix between domestic crimes and some "random" i.e. black on white. Very rarely do we have a white on white murder that isn't some sort of domestic situation.

Reminder that she got BLEACHED

Forget it, you're not going to get anywhere with these facts. I've tried this before, on Twitter and YouTube comments. (Both hellholes and not proper places to debate, but that's where BLM supports congregate so I had no choice).

They think black-on-black crime is the same as white-on-white or Mexican-on-Mexican, they literally see no differences. Never mind the fact you posted, never mind the fact there are no organized criminal gangs that are all white killing other whites on such a scale(Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang), never mind any crime rate statistics showing that homicides among black men are nowhere near the same level as homicide rates among whites. They will chalk all that down to systemic racism, housing laws and enforced poverty by white racism.

My favorite counter-argument they use, one that is on the official BLM website, is that "there's already movements to address inner city violence among black neighborhoods." But we never hear about them. They don't shut down roads. They don't campaign in public. Hell, most of the time what they do is put up signs like "I want to live!" and organize church meetings. It's such an inane and underwhelming response to something that contributes far, far more to the murder rates among themselves.

I guess their hate for white man is greater than their sympathy for fellow blacks

Tis true... you are more likely to be assaulted/killed by someone of your own race.

However, you still have the troubling statistic of 12% of the United States population (Blacks) committing 48% of the crime. Whereas 73% of the population (Whites) commit 50%.

NOTE: Numbers pulled out of thin air, too lazy to pull up the real numbers.

>84% of whites are white
>of those whites, 84% of them are white
>of the whites that are white, 84% of them are white
>of the whites that are white that are white, 84% of them are white

Oh fug we might not actually have any white people

america counts some mexicans as white, like george zimmerman

We don't call it white-on-white because whites are the majority. Would you go to Niggeria and call it black-on-black crime? No. But, if there were a small minority of whites there who did most of the crime, you'd talk about that.

His grandpa was black.............

It's a way to manipulate statistics. When people only mention percentages you can assume they're full of shit.

Look at it like this;

Group A consists of 100 000 people of which 10 committed murder. But 8 of those 10 killed other people of group A.

Group B consists of 100 000 people of which 1 000 committed murder. But 800 of those were part of group B.

80% of A murder victims are A
80% of B murder victims are B
Hence clearly group B dindu nuffin and is just as violent as group A.

Even if ALL white murder victims were killed by other whites it wouldn't be an "epidemic" of white on white violence because it's still a fairly uncommon occurrence.
The problem is the rate at which blacks murder each other.

The worst part of this is that there are people out there in the audience that think this is insightful and sheds new light on the subject, and completely disproves racists!

>black on black crime doesn't exist because white on white crime exists

Wow great logic there lady

>Completely ignore that Black men are 6% of the population and commit 60% of all violent crime.

You guys get it.

Numbers are way worse. Hispanics are often thrown in with whites when it is convenient as like with violent crime statistics but thrown out with lets say police shootings.

In the US, Hispanic men are about 7.5%, yet commit 33% of just about every crime.

So lets take gun crime.
Blacks men commit 58% of all gun crime.
Hispanic men commit 33% of all gun crime.
Oh look, 13% of the population commits 91% of all gun crime.

Black on black crime is a, "thing" because people of African American heritage are significantly more likely than whites to commit murder. We don't talk about, "white on white" crime because it isn't a huge concern to the white community. Why don't we talk about hispanic on black crime or vice versa? Those two races are most involved in gang activity yet it's still all the white man's fault. Give me a break, the solution isn't shaming white people, it's getting better living conditions for urban citizenry like offering their children higher quality education and having more resources for teens before they get involved in gangs, etc.

the solution is stopping the epidemic of single black mothers that have 3 kids from 3 separate fathers. But instead blacks have chosen to blame whitey for all their problems.

That's a big clip

Blacks hate whites. That's why BLM exists. It's a hate group for racism towards whites.

Amen brother

The problem is priorities. Black women have as many children as possible with whoever will fuck them so they can get welfare. Meanwhile their local school districts do not prioritize discipline and education, they prioritize sports. You will never hear an inner city PTA talk about raising money for new books, but you will hear them asking why their kids need to use the same football uniforms from 3 years ago.

Blacks need to change their shitty culture before they can try to guilt white people into giving them "mo money for dem programs". Until they fix their own systemic cultural problems they can fuck themselves. But to get them to do that the government needs to stop the fucking wellfare gravy train.

Sauce?

Go back to MPC

I jacked off to her. I couldn't help it, I hate myself. Kill me.

depends on the fantasy. Was it you plugging her bullshit spewing mouth with your dick and her choking on it, dying right as you came? Because that's perfectly acceptable.

youtu.be/YsvyNUvlQiE

its not a thing in human statistics

At first i always think
>84% of whites are whites
is dumb as fuck but then i remember these cunts actually think Latino/Cuban and shit is white, so really, its like more like
>84% of what niggers consider white are actually white

My friend, that is Gippo Duddee, the whitest man in Argentina

>Terrorist allah akbars a group of people
>'omg ur more likely to die from heart disease than terrorism stop worrying about it'

>Police officer deals justice
>'BLACK LIVES MATTER fucking rayciss po po'
>'More blacks killed by other blacks than police? omg stop derailing the conversation that's a separate issue'

This is when you realize facts don't matter to the ghoul pawns of the Jew.

Just ignore it and invest in your own people.

Who laughs last, laughs best.

O FUCK

For you.

>Blacks are killed mostly by blacks, and whites are killed mostly by whites, because we're still segregated
>This means we should have less segregation so that whites can be killed more by blacks
>This would be a good thing apparently

I never even noticed that the first time because all I could think was this dumb meme

Wait a sec, how does whites killing whites negate blacks killing blacks?

Its probably more like 5-6% as its more often young African males.

She literally just disproved the entire premise of the BLM movement

wtf I hate answering question now

IM DEAD

Sudan isn't considered North Africa according to the methodology of the US Census.

"Police-on-black racism isn't a thing. 84% of black murder victims were killed by another black person, but we don't call it "black-on-black racism".

>take it from me, the MTV Race Propaganda lady!

Fuck you and your percentages, nigger... bring out the actual numbers so everyone can see the difference in how often those murders are committed.

>Not only do your "people" commit FAR MORE crime than whites, but you don't really care about black lives either.

If anything, your meme proves that BLM should be out there protesting themselves.

180 post

STOP THE PRESS: NIGGERS ARE STUPID!

Fucking her up the ass while she makes that stupid fucking face.

yeah, you should end it all.

What do you lot expect? Not only is she a black...

But she's a woman. Of course she makes no sense.

God fucking dammit every time I open a thread on Sup Forums I end up having to go fap again

How could a white victim not be white when you've just told me that they're white?

Does she even potato when she does brain?

Kek

>white murder victims
>victims OF white murder

good go--.. I mean boy

spam the nigger's feeds with this kind of thing

I like you.

Not many people do.
Besides, I didn't make the image.

Why does this nigger appear on pol so much? Fuck off with your nigger shit.

conservative-headlines.com/memorial-wall-black-on-white-murders-in-2014/

the FBI data says this entire thing is complete bullshit...

MTV back at it again with the bullshit

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

4 U-zi

There was another video with her about black history month.
Aside from the obvious hyperbolic statements (without black people you wouldn't have shoes, pacemakers, computers, etc) there was one fantastic point.
A guy is taken to Times Square in a parallell universe where blacks were never in America, and it's completely barren.
Because without the profits from slavery, the US could never buy all the land from the french and become what it is today.
Essentially showing that without the American cotton slavery, one of the world's driving forces behind improving technology and living conditions all around the world would just be a backwater farming society not helping anyone.

matthias, is that you?

Noice

Your comprehension of population size changes: 0

>uses white-on-white statistics
>no black-on-black statistics
How this retarded sheboon is taken seriously I'll never know.