"Actually Brad and Leo wouldn't fuck you because they only fuck attractive women."

"Actually Brad and Leo wouldn't fuck you because they only fuck attractive women."

>y-you too

Damn...What was his name again?

How many times have we gone over this? Over a year later and you're STILL triggered by it. Pretty sure everyone actually involved has completely forgot this even happened. Why are you still clinging to this moment?

>t-the j-jerk store c-called

It's personal to OP.

>jerk store

>Pretty sure everyone actually involved has completely forgot this even happened.
no, i haven't forgotten

i want to hatefuck that whore

For FUCKS sake there's nothing we can fucking say.
There's nothing. Nothing.

>Yeah, well, you know what? At least when I go to sleep at night it's with my piles of cash. What do you sleep with? A goatfucker. *audience gasps* What?! I'm just saying what EVERYONE in this fucking room is thinking about this...WHORE. What, are you all goatfuckers, too? You people live for that shit, huh? You know what, *pulls out .45* you know what I wanna hear that joke again. Say. It. Again. Don't look at the camera, look at me. Nah nah don't start crying now. Make a fool outta me, eh? Did I amuse you enough? Let's give the people what they want, come sit on daddy's lap.

Jonah why don't you buy your own subway franchise already.

Can some repost the .44 magnum greentext?

Because it's not just about this one moment, it's about something that happens every day. I'm sure today a lot of fat guys have been made fun of by "attractive" girls. It's a universal issue.

Fat beta loser virgin detected lmao

Hey shut up!

>working out to please whores

there is nothing more empty than a man who works out just to please others and not himself

t. fit fag for 4 years. glad i stopped giving a shit and decided to powerlift instead. much more fun

Was fat in high school, I got that every day. Attractive girls would come up to me asking weird questions like "do you think my friends cute" or "would you go out with me? hahahah"

Fucking bitches man. I'm slim now working out but I'll never forget how fucking evil women can be.

I want that French host to beat me up tbqhwy

>I'm gonna need some ketchup for all the harshbrowns you keep serving me

> yeh, well, fuck you!

Idk

"i'm not sure the translator got that right. Are you saying you wanna come to my hotel room tonight?"

>A threesome in a hotel? Is that how you got your job?

What if he just remained silent, frozen in that face everyone keeps posting

this one's all over the place

hehe

You mean the face in the OP? That would be pretty gay.

He'd have to stop eventually. Either way, she wins.

No, we found the one. But I dont remember it. Can someone post it?

she was fucking hot though

Does anyone know the identity of the negress co-anchor from the video? She was kind of cute.

Why does this trigger you? It's a pretty good meme