Whats his motivation

whats his motivation

blood

It's fun to hurt people.

Someone on Sup Forums called him a faggot

His motives.

Look at his name. Now you know his motivation.

To spread Carnage

black smarks around the eyes, formed teeth, no black swimming through the red - it's Toxin, not Carnage. so his motivation seems to be currently helpin' Brock try to beat Carnage up

congratulations. this was test and you passed.

I miss the Venom Eddie Brock.

I thought Toxin had a new look
A more Agent of Venom look
Because reasons

Does Eddie hate Venom now?
I seem to vaguely recall that he didn't want to rebond when he was Anti-Venom, but I don't recall if that was just to save the day with his antibodies (that Reed couldn't make replicate because reasons) or if he genuinely fears becoming Venom again because he doesn't like the person he was.

I'm not big on Eddie.

>Does Eddie hate Venom now
Yes.

They had a mutual falling out that culminated in Eddie auctioning off the symbiote to the highest bidder. and has wanted nothing to do with it since. that was over a decade ago

Avenging the War of Northern Aggression.

>Eddie auctioning off the symbiote to the highest bidder. and has wanted nothing to do with it since. that was over a decade ago
How the fuck does that work?
They share a mental connection when bonded, no?
Seems like the symbiote could've gotten the hell outta dodge before Eddie stuffed it in a pickle jar.

Or was it cool with the idea?

I hate when people give Carnage a tongue and non black teeth.

>designated badguy

Kleatus?

To escape the plant

>How the fuck does that work?
>They share a mental connection when bonded, no?
>Seems like the symbiote could've gotten the hell outta dodge before Eddie stuffed it in a pickle jar.
>Or was it cool with the idea?

As you can probably tell, writers have had zero respect for the character of Venom and the symbiote itself, they just do whatever stupid shit they want when writing the character and ignore everything previously established because he's a younger character than most that they didn't grow up with, so they feel like they can just do whatever they want and probably resent the characters popularity among the younger generation who did grow up with him anyway

I said his waifu is shit and I think he took it too far.

>probably resent the characters popularity among the younger generation who did grow up with him anyway
I always have the suspicion that Bendis just really hates symbiotes
He's never been good to them

Being one of the bravest heroes Peter's ever known.

RIP Carnageman...

To burn the banks so no one can steal from them.

That's Toxin you fuck

The symbiote was as sick of Eddie as Eddie was of it, and was fine with the idea of being taken in by someone who would likely indulge and embrace and its increasing bloodthirst.

Psychopath is given a taste of great power through a strength enhancing nigh-invulnerable alien costume with one of the responsibility and no redeeming features.