Loud House

2 more days until smug loli.

8/2
>Out on a Limo
>Lincoln wins a ride in a limo and starts to change after soaking up the good life.

8/3
>Attention Deficit
>Lincoln starts spending time at Clyde's house after Clyde's dads give Lincoln more attention than he gets at home.

8/4
>Save the Date
>Bobby and Lori go on a double date with Lincoln and Bobby's little sister, Ronnie Anne.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gAt2iIIT!AlOO_CQLUJV0Q0IcSKxbNjtSfzjLqBN2hIBgngp47YM
drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuodkZhS0Fna1RaNjg/view?usp=sharing
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-1-2016.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuoamE1VVBBYnBfeXM/view?usp=sharing
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/nickelodeon-live-stream
streamlive.to/view/71112/Nickelodeon
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WZHGEPmx21U3cyWFJRem1nVmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not feeling too good about today's episode.

Cant Wait Also

Is Oappi 1 Or MEGA user Recording the episode!

Where is the mega for 8/1?

mega.nz/#!gAt2iIIT!AlOO_CQLUJV0Q0IcSKxbNjtSfzjLqBN2hIBgngp47YM

Here ya go fampai

Bumping.

What other shows would the Louds be watching?

You da best.

Lincoln would definitely be watching anime.

>it's a Lincoln acts like an spoiled asshole episode

Do we have a less choppy one?

Synopses of all future episodes.

>18A. April Fools Rules
>Every April Fool's Day, Luan pranks the entire household, but this year, Lincoln has a plan to not get pranked.
>18B. Cereal Offender
>The Loud kids make a trip to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping for Mom, but Lincoln has other plans.

>19A. Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru
>For a class assignment, Lincoln and Clyde must start a business, so they decide to sell Lincoln's girl expertise.
>19B. Come Sale Away
>It's time for the Loud family annual garage sale, and every kid is determined to out-sell the others.

>20A. Roughin' It
>Lincoln is worried that he's lost his manliness from growing up with all sisters, so he and Clyde go camping.
>20B. The Waiting Game
>Lincoln gets Lori a job at a pizza arcade, but when he starts to ask favors of her, Lori gets in hot water.

>21A. The Loudest Yard
>When Lincoln's mom signs him up for peewee football, Lincoln schemes to have Lynn take his spot.
>21B. Raw Deal
>After Lucy reads Lincoln's fortune and claims his day will "end in disaster", Lincoln becomes a hypochondriac.

>22A. Dance Dance Resolution
>It's the Sadie Hawkins dance at school and Lincoln's sisters have accidentally landed him four dates!
>22B. A Fair to Remember
>When Lincoln and Bobby become friends, Lori sets out to make Bobby jealous by hanging out with Clyde.

>23A. One of the Boys
>Lincoln wishes he had ten brothers instead of ten sisters, and Lisa gives him a glimpse into that reality.
>23B. A Tattler's Tale
>Lola wants to be a part of the siblings' secrets club, but they won't let her in because she's a "tattle tale."

>24A. Funny Business
>Lincoln becomes Luan's clown assistant but starts hogging the spotlight.
>24B. Snow Bored
>The Loud kids set out to show Lisa what is "fun" about a snow day.

>25A. The Price of Admission
>After seeing a scary movie (that his parents told him not to), Lincoln can't go to sleep and pulls an all-nighter.
>25B. One Flu Over the Loud House
>When a common cold ravages through the loud house, Lincoln believes his sisters have turned into Zombies!

>26A. Study Muffin
>Lincoln gets a tutor that all his sisters instantly get crushes on, making it impossible for Lincoln to study.
>26B. Homespun
>The kids complain about their house, but when a tornado threatens to destroy it, they start to feel differently.

>26B. Homespun
>The kids complain about their house, but when a tornado threatens to destroy it, they start to feel differently.

This is the season finale, isn't it?

>Inb4 a sibling dies

Season finale, but it's possible Nick will move it earlier since they've been shifting episodes around.

In Savino's instagram, the final episode of season 1 that his team worked on showed Lincoln getting an F, which is probably why he gets a tutor in the first place. They're working on season 2 now.

>This is the season finale, isn't it?
Yes.

I know I shouldn't be expecting something big for a finale considering this show isn't the kind to do that stuff, but I was hoping for at least the chance of a half hour episode.

Still no good rip of yesterday's episode?

All the episodes are marked as A and B, so they're probably all the same length. Who knows, maybe we'll get one in season two, or the series finale about Lori going to college (unless Savino decides to do something else.)

Many people felt the same, Linc.

I want to get down 'n' dirty with Mrs. Loud!

All she's missing is a big bow.

>tfw you'll never give Lincoln yet another sibling

Is there anyone who would be willing to stream the episodes?

Your favorite Cover Loud?

Lynn as Lisa was adorable and Lana as Leni was hilarious. Would've like to see how Lola portrayed Luna, tho.

Kinda forgot. Logoless 1080p of Cover Grills: drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuodkZhS0Fna1RaNjg/view?usp=sharing

Lisa Luan

>>Lincoln gets a tutor that all his sisters instantly get crushes on

Even Lily?

Thanks.

honestly the best part is hearing them do each others' voices. it's something tv often neglects.. and one reason why the whole 'changing voices when you change brains' thing is such a waste

if you havent seen a baby crush you havent lived. it's the cutest damn thing in the world. they get attached to you, they need you to hold them, only you can cheer them up..

Especially Lily.

Why are the recordings so choppy nowadays

Is it a new recorder

Especially Lily.

i hate this image

I've been avoiding the fandom since prerelease. The show itself is pretty good though.

I heard it's beating Spongebob in ratings as well.

It'd doing pretty well.

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-1-2016.html
Last night's episode got 2.16. Second highest score after Two Boys and a Baby's 2.28

Even Lana knows that Leni is a dumbass
Lucy as Lori is the creepiest

can you provide us the House Music rip again, the old one was removed

And Steven Universe as well.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuoamE1VVBBYnBfeXM/view?usp=sharing

thank you my african brother

Who's the strongest Loud?

I think is pic related

Bitches can't handle STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN

Lynn. Does more athletics than her older sisters, and has the size advantage over Lana.

It's weird how detailed her shoes are compared to everything else.

Back from vacation.

Link to stream:
>less than 5 minutes

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/nickelodeon-live-stream

WE MISSED YOU!

NOW! MEGA WHEN!

dat ass

streamlive.to/view/71112/Nickelodeon

Is this supposed to be a flashback? I thought she didn't dawn the rock outfit until after her first concert.

IN THE LOUD HOUSE
IN THE LOUD HOUSE

That's Lola

>he hasn't seen the new episode

For shame!

IN THE LOUD HOUSE

IN THE LOUD HOUSE

It begins

OH SHIT

Time to go watch

>mustard in pots
what century is this?

Can you give me this exact screenshot in 1080p? My shitty monitor can only goes to 768.

I love how horrible to lincoln they aren't
>when it comes back up it's twice as nice
.. wow

OH MY GOD!

THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!

>Lincoln becomes an asshole episode

Wait 'til she grows up....

>no time warning given
Sue the mustard company for leaving you out in the middle of nowhere, Linc! Then you can buy your own limo
>not exclusively buying black sneakers
cmon

ugh I was so busy deleting a comment I made in the wrong thread, I didn't pay attention. how did he get the limo back?

>LUV

LUNA! IS THE BEST!

> Apologized to the driver

Ending was better than I expected. Suffering only happened trying to get to the party, he didn't have to do much to get the limo back and got to join in the meal at the burger join.

He just apologized to the driver and he agreed to do one more ride for him and his sisters.

Rate the episode

Wow it was fucking nothing

Okay, Sup Forums, I'm sorry to say it but, due to currently a giant thunderstorm where I live, the file has multiple lags and freezes, skips, and quality deceases. I'm not really sure if I should still share it.

6.5/10

> Thunderstorm

Asian confirmed

> Bonus for Flip user

MEGA WHEN!

24 hours until more gay dads, 48 hours until smug, Spanish schoolgirl.

damn. driver is best character.

Drink bleach, Brandon.

At least you tried. I'm glad I caught this one on a stream for once.
fuck really? wasn't one appearance enough? you made your point, fags. you got your victory. your fucking 'representation' that it took actual oppressed minority groups decades to get.

>Luan doesn't make a joke

shit episode

I'm getting a little tired of Linc being an asshole! WHY CAN'T THE OTHER FEMALES BE AN ASSHOLE!

>Literally

When will Lori stop using that word.

Because they're doing a story about how Lincoln looks to substitute his parents with someone else's in order to get more attention than he normally gets, and Clyde's parents are the only ones he really knows well enough to do this kind of plot.

Lincoln's the main character. Not only does being a main character increase your chances of acting like an asshole in order to learn a lesson by the end of an episode, but that means he'll get more focus and therefore has more chances to be an asshole.

Notice how Luna was the asshole a couple weeks ago when House Music aired, and she was the main character.

CANT OPPAI 1 Upload it:)

It was good. Not as good as yesterday I think but better than I was expecting from the plot summary.

MEGA WHEN!!

It's coming

Shut the fuck up, Brandon.

Would kids get the mustard joke? I only get it due to the internet.

What joke in particular?

>WHY CAN'T THE OTHER FEMALES BE AN ASSHOLE!
You mean, every other episode?
No one gets a pass at the shit end stick.

They're going to show up in at least one more episode, where Lincoln goes on a camping trip with Clyde.

Can't wait for the smug. Clyde better not ruin her episode.

I'm impressed with how dedicated they've been to not reveal Ronnie Anne at all until her episode

FUCK OFFF

MEGA WHEN:)

So, that guy's name was likely based on Jack Kirby, right?

>Wow Linc, your fetish really is the PITS

well no mega today, but here's a google drive (encoder program isn't working, so if you download, its a 1 GB download)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WZHGEPmx21U3cyWFJRem1nVmM

They've revealed her, they're just not showing any audio or even any clips of her. Just images of her making similar smug expressions.

Isn't it a reference to those 80s commercial with the fancy mustard?

>smug_origins.gif

You mean the Grey Poupon ads? Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of.