What emotion was she trying to convey here?

What emotion was she trying to convey here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>eyes disappear
>teeth extend out of head
>neck starts shaking

jesus

Is BBC an emotion? By BBC I mean Big Black Cock if you know what i mean

at least they are clean right

also Sup Forums is against barren women, take her back

cuteness :3

she looks like a goddamn Hollow

Is this even human?

kek

This. She is a sweetheart.

imagine if u got to lick her pusy

LOOK AT MY TEETH

How she so cute?

not based fake pusy poster

Will she be cast as Venom in the next multicult Spiderman movie?

based

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

She is a cutie pie

based cockmongler poster

I miss Cockmongler.

I miss dumb retard early Sup Forums with its innocent proto-memes.

>you will never sit across from her while you have burgers

Hmmm. She's such a big girl... Hmmm.. Just think right at this moment, Daisy Ridleys moist pussy tucked away in her thong and panties. Later today she will pull her panties down and use to toilet to pee. Just imagine her hot yellow pee being released from her pussy hole. Her asshole gaping open from her pushing... maybe she even has a fart or two that releases... Filling the toilet bowel with her private scent.. Using baby wipes to clean away her smell and freshen herself up, because her bodyfriend will be filling her with his cock later.. I would do anything to be a fly on the wall when Daisy gets fucked by her boyfriend.

Do her freakishly large teeth make it impossible for her to chew with her mouth closed?

jesus
imagine how horrible she'll look when she's 40-50

It's like she know teeth are her only asset.

>eats with open mount
I never know she was literally retarded, that explains a lot

this

she is cute right now (all though in some shots shes hideous)

but she will age like a peeled banana

I actually expected the second mouth to bite the burger. I might stop visiting this board.

Why are you being so mean?

my sides

She's laughing at your premature ejaculation, of course, which occured after she just ran the tip of her big toe gently along the underside of your testicles, bouncing them gently.

Being a cute

are you literally retarded?

I agree

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

>partially digested food
>moving toward her anus
Oh no, she's sick"

What's up Popeye?

go on..

>She can't have sex and is has a 99% chance of being infertile

JUST

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

This nigga knows what he's talking about

>My teeth are hungry for cock

where does this barren womb meme come from?

eehhh

Wow. I'm not even going to lie, before shit bites into the burger, she looks like a fucking 10/10 here....and then she opens her fucking mouth and takes a bite out of crime and immediately regresses to a fucking 4/10. I've never seen someone go from heart achingly beautiful to disgusting in literally 3 seconds. I don't know if I'm disappointed or impressed.

Who's makeing these creepy comments?

Like many of the memes that you know and cherish, it has its origins in reality. Daisy suffers from endometriosis and polycystic ovaries which have rendered her infertile.

>an imperfect turd from a flawed creature

I think she looks even hotter when she takes a bite

I legitimately have a bit of a crush on Daisy. It's probably because I'm gay and she looks a bit like a boy.

>"At 15 I was diagnosed with endometriosis," she wrote. "One laparoscopy, many consultations and 8 years down the line, pain was back (more mild this time!) and my skin was THE WORST. I've tried everything: products, antibiotics, more products, more antibiotics) and all that did was left my body in a bit of a mess. Finally found out I have polycystic ovaries and that's why it's bad. I can safely say feeling so self conscious has left my confidence in tatters. I hate wearing make up but I currently don't want to leave the house without it on."

Damn, knowing she's infertile really killed my boner.

I want to lick her teeth

poop! tee hee

nothing because thats interview footage and not from a movie you autist

yeah must be horrible being able to creampie her with no worries

The irony is that's a pretty autistic thing to get worked up about.

if you dont want daisy to rip off chunks of your flesh with her teeth then you don't know SHIT about television or film

>tfw she will never bite your dick and balls off and then force you watch as she chews them up in her massive chompers while you slowly bleed to death

The longer you watch this, the more it looks like an animal showing his teeth at you in hostility.

her sister looks better tbqh fampai

Abject terror

the hotness of creampie is the fact that she could get knocked up with your seed

I don't blame you

haha what if they spitroast you with 12 inch strapons haha

My fuck buddy is infertile. Can confirm there's nothing special about it. She's my step sister, though, so there's plenty of kink.

They should have cast the sister instead. Easier on the eye and she can hardly be any worse of an actor.

This user knows
Isn't 12 a bit much? Could get hurt. She'll make your ass the equivalent of her broken reproductive system

Does this get posted a lot?

hunger?

>Could get hurt. She'll make your ass the equivalent of her broken reproductive system

kys

What would happen if they remade Blue Is The Warmest Color with her and muh Kahleesi?

There would probably be one or two threads about it on Sup Forums I imagine.

Correct

No I'm metaphorically retarded.

What went so right?

>tfw you will never be one of the Ridley sisters

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

The CGI is great on that show. I almost believe her eyebrows are real.

star wars is a dogshit franchise for retards that was purchased for billions of dollars so it could be turned into an even BIGGER worse franchise for retards that now also includes socjus agenda having blubber armed individuals.

BLACKED

KHPLEEEH

It would be amazing to see someone eat a hamburger in two bites.

>takes a bite out of crime

Imagine being a burger and that's the last thing you ever see.

it would be extremely painful

>an imperfect turd from a flawed creature

she looks soooo retarded holy shit

for you

Just because that's on your mind 24/7 doesn't mean Khaleesi is thinking about it too, Shlomo.

Girls don't let their guard down around me like that not even my sister they always look so depressed and closed off