Wow...., really makes you think

wow...., really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=67c_1469837746
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
theroot.com/articles/history/2014/01/how_many_slaves_came_to_america_fact_vs_fiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expanding a country.

wtf i hate white people now

Abolishing it, you nigger

>less than 3% of blacks are gang bangers
>so what was the 97% else doing

Being industrial.

>gang bangers are 3%

Aaaand there is still slavery/genocide in Africa.

Also as descendants of Kings, why no reparations for the jews for egyptian slavery?

Niggers just need to be beaten until they are all dead.

Fomenting a fucking civil war about it, that's what.

Too poor to do anything besides farm the land for their rich white overlords

>nigger intellectuals

>less than 1% of muslims are terrorists
then what are the other 99% doing about it?
etc ad infinitum

They should've been owning slaves too.

fuck off niggers. no one cares about your 'problems'.

There are still people owning slaves to this day. What are you niggers doing about it?

The civil war you silly coon.

oh nothing much,

just having a
>CIVIL WAR
>I
>V
>I
>L

>W
>A
>R

In my case
>being criminal slaves in Georgia
>escape
>moving to Arkansas swamp
>in French Territory
>remaining outside of infrastructure/civilization until 1955

Wtf I hate white people now

Why can't all niggers just die? It's getting old.

Fighting against it?
If it was 97% slave owners and 3% not, the niggers would still be slaves

>who is Abraham Lincoln
>what was the Civil War
>what is niggers hate education

aren't we not allowed to use this argument about Muslims?

What are these niggers doing about black on black crime other than blaming it on white police?

Not an argument !!!!!

I have ZERO sympathy for blacks anymore! Over 50 years of Affirmative Action, Black Power, Civil Rights legislation and preferential treatment in hiring and education have resulted in this! What a complete joke and failure! The blacks are their own problem!

The truth is that alot of Blacks prefer to be barbarian apes. They like the idea of being “African” and not American. They don’t want to accept the same moral code, way of living, styles, or goals. They also ostracize all other blacks who differ from them. Blacks are raised with the idea that everything that ever happened in the history of their worthless race is the fault of white people and they're the most racist, selfish braindead individuals on this planet. When 9 out of every 10 victims of interracial crime between Blacks and Whites are Whites, it is unequivocally clear which group is the most "racist." Blacks do more harm to their race by being racist themselves....

What is the Civil War,Alex?

Fight a godamm war over it you fucking smug coon

97% had to fucking work and provide for a family. They don't have time to fight for Social Justice.

those 2% are jews

thewhites where giving you animals privileges

>less than 1% of Muslims are terrorist
>so what are the other 99% doing

>what is "the civil war"
also
>less than 3% of muslims are radicalized
>so what was the other 97% doing about it
libs cant even into their own logic

Literally they fought and killed other white people to end slavery.

!00% of black were sold into slavery by BLACKS

>you are responsible for the misdeeds of others around you
No
>you are responsible for the misdeeds of others long dead and not around you any more
No
>you are responsible for the misdeeds of the faction opposed by your ancestors, both of which are long death and not around you
No
>you are responsible for the misdeeds of the faction opposed by your ancestora, both of which are long dead and not around you, even when you denounce it
No

And this is even assuming slavery is the reason niggers are being niggers still, when they were functionally better off decades ago and are only getting worse

Dying by the hundreds of thousands to free your black ass. Even now the fact that American blacks played almost no part in their own liberation from slavery must really affect their psyche.

Very well said friend

the other 97% were voting for the 3% into office [forever]

idk but my ancestors that came here were indentured servants who had it worse than slaves. Also it's pretty funny I can go through wills of my ancestors and they left their slaves 40 acres and a mule after they died, more than a stupid dindu could ever accumulate on their own.

Dying in the civil war for the kikes. Way too many white people have died for kikes and niggers.

Fighting a war to free you. You double nigger.

less than x% of blacks are criminal gangsters

what is the other x% doing about it?

>smug white face

>brother slaughtered brother in a hideous, bloody war that was far more fierce than the revolution that established the country in the first place

FUCKING WHITEY NEVER STANDING UP FOR US BLACK MEN

I really hate when some idiot screencaps random tweet and posts it here and his thread reaches bump limit. Rly maeks u tink

Why does everyone think that the civil war was solely fought for nigger. Wow, to actually think that thousands of men gave up their own life for niggers to be freed is quite flattering but is not true at all.

das raycis

Black women hate everybody now though.

niggers are the very worst thing that carbon atoms can form, lower than archaeabacteria, shit, ect

more like

>less than 3% of niggers aren't gangbangers
>so what are the other 97% doing?

If there was a way to watch the left eat itself, it'd single-handedly revive television.

>blacks stealing credit for white people's accomplishments
>blacks stealing

Nothing to see here

They fought and died to free your fucking ass out of their mercy and sympathy for you, so you could eat chicken that comes from fucked up places where chickens are treated like slaves as you once were, with no rights and in constant pain, but you don't care

fucking lmaoing

The percentage of """whites""" who owned slaves was the same percentage of JEWS in the country back then. Coincidence? I think not.
JEWS were the slave owners. Not whites.

>a shecoon promoting something jewy for niggers
whats wrong with that ??

ratchet shit on nigger mouth liveleak.com/view?i=67c_1469837746

You mean besides dying by the literal HINDEREDS OF THOUSANDS to abolish slavery?

Expading society,
creating new technologies.
Colonizing new lands.
Discovering shit

What is this new cishet word

> Thinking white laborers that didn't have jobs because of slaves were cool with it

Trying not to starve.

>played no part
>forgets the rebellions, escapes,etc
Wigger plz

Being oppressed by the rich? Fucking dumb niggers.

niggers have dark skin and big noses to steal oxygen and photons, niggers are designed for stealing

>so what was the other 97% doing?
Oh, I dunno, FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR?!

>what are the other 99% doing about it?
Supporting them as """moderates"""

is it pronounced "SEE SHIT"?
if so, she isn't lying

>this is what the Americans in the civil war died for

topcucks

What were the non-slaved blacks doing about it? What were the chinks doing about it? What were the latinos doing about it?

Stupid shit nigger.

why are niggers so self entitled?

Oh, you know... went to war to stop it.

Yeah, i'll just throw away my life to break the law because i think slavery is wrong.

I think sweat shops are wrong but im not going to go to china and blow up a building.

blacks can be useful idiots, if you are a white businessman that can get their gibs away from them in exchange for useless trinkets

Uh, maybe ENDING it...

werent the irish treated worse than niggers ?

Mixed
Marxist
Art

I don't know what the number of gangbangers are, but the number of black men who end up in jail during their life is about 34%, or 1/3.

For white men, it's 4%, or 1/25.

Can pay back in precious melanin

jews brainwashed them into thinking it's all the evil whitey's fault

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

>like 6 coal-black cows have just 1 gr of melanin
>each nigger is

a) she wasn't black b) her work was not surpressed because of race c) she was clandestine jew

>less than 1% of the muslims are terrorists
>so what the other 99% are doing about it

really activates my brain

>Implying any whites in America have ever owned slaves
>Implying any blacks in America have ever been slaves here

>They fought and died to free your fucking ass out of their mercy and sympathy for you,
That was 700,000 White Americans that died in the Civil War, and then we had to fight a Democratic insurgency (the KKK) for years to keep blacks free. AND THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND VOTE DEMOCRAT!!

So, I'm done with it all. Just keep this in mind. imho, the blacks in America today should be giving thanks to God Almighty that their ancestors were brought to this country as slaves, so they could be born here in the USA. Don't like it, it's still a free country....you can leave....actually, I dare you to do that.

**Living**

Selling nails and weave must make you a lot of money. Wouldn't want to put up with the bulk of my customers being black women though.

Republicans were fighting tooth and nail to abolish slavery, even if it was just to weaken the south.

In fact, Dems have voted against every single civil rights legislation in America's history in overwhelming majority.

Also, fuck niggers for sacrificing their children to Moloch for the Dems and providing guaranteed votes to them.

They really are just tools to be exploited and are too stupid to acknowledge it cause "muh programs, senpai"

What are all the niggers in Chicago doing about the weekly shoot outs?

Wait until someone tells them about printer ink. They'll be thinking that they have Epson black running through their veins.

WE WUZ INKJET

Cis hetero

Not transexual, not gay.

Normal in other words, but that word triggers them.

That's looks like a nice house you're living in. You can thank that 97% of white people for it.

Umm dying in the civil war to give you niggers freedom which you shit all over every single fucking day.

12.5 million slaves were shipped to the Americas.
North America only took in at most 500,000 as a generous estimate.
Niggers sold out other niggers from different tribes showing just how well they treat each other which is still reflected in the amount of black on black violence today.
Nothing to see here.

Fought for your freedom you ungrateful dindu

Sources, if anyone asks.
theroot.com/articles/history/2014/01/how_many_slaves_came_to_america_fact_vs_fiction/

>less than 1% of muslims are terrorists
>well what are the other 99% doing about it

shooting the niggers shooting other niggers.

>Less than 90% of blacks commit crime

So what is the other 10% of blacks doing about it?