Why do leftists fail so hard when they try to use our memes against us?

Why do leftists fail so hard when they try to use our memes against us?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5CBJWpWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>log out

they have no truth on their side... they relay only on their degeneracy and willingness to be degenerate ...

The sign up is ridiculous on this site, I must say.

>tfw you forget your Sup Forums account password

Funny how they hide behind their twitter safe space instead of posting this on Sup Forums or reddit.

>log out

i love when overly opinionated, self entitled people make assumptions about everything and expect anyone to care and retort.

grow up you stupid bitch

>log out of 4chins.

>reddit
>log out Sup Forums
>going to both

Because 4+3+1chan is the only place we can free will

Get with the program. Get with the winning team.

>Sup Forums
>safespace
pick only one

>log out
>Kat Blaque
>Uses Camera flare to appear whiter

OYYYYYYYYYYYY
>v
>e
>y
>y
>y
>y

You can log in anytime you want, but you can never leave. Shes right you know.

[Click here to remember password]

>log out
>going to reddshit & Sup Forums
just kill me now senpai

gib link pls

Anyone is allowed to make a Sup Forums or Reddit account, it's not a safe space

>tfw u don't log out of Sup Forums in the college library and people shitpost with ur name

>tfw your gold account subscription expires

>implying we dont have enough faggots doing that already

they don't understand us but that is not your problem, friend
that is theirs

be strong

Funny because """she""" just made a video whining about how people on YouTube have the audacity to make responses to """her""" videos m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5CBJWpWf4

>implying this place hasn't become a trump safe space over the past year

I'll post it here then.
Funny how cishetero white cucks brag about how they don't need no safespaces but never get off of their congolese basket weaving forum.

>log out

anyone is allowed to post on le reddit and Sup Forums. What is she even talking about?

I can't get my tripcode to show. Can you guys help me with that? It should be saying HighOnLife92 (I was born in 92).

[ You must login to read this post. ]

can we log in ? WTF ?

>tfw hiro sells your personal information to jews

where do i register?

Atleast most trumpfags are rational and can withstand an opposing viewpoint.

>There is nothing funnier than telling an SJW their bullshit and watching them react

Doesn't she see she's being a reverse racist bully????
WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN?!?!?!?!?

better not post your wrongthink in the wrong subreddit else you will be sent to the gulags.

I CANT FIND THE LOG OUT BUTTON

>WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN?!?!?!?!?

She's a female and black so she can do and say anything she likes.

anyway nobody's helping me with my tripcode. maybe she's right about this being a bad place.

You can't log out of Sup Forums

You're here for life

>log out of Sup Forums
The cancer is real.

[ You must login to read this post. ]

Wait

I can log out?

I thought I was stuck here forever

Underrated post

>You can't log out of Sup Forums

Does anyone else intentionally get banned when you need to get some work done?

Jesus, look at that face. I think I need to 'log out' right now

>not on Sup Forums gold account

Ask yourself

Why are you even here?

>our memes

>i love when overly opinionated, self entitled people make assumptions about everything and expect anyone to care and retort
>Sup Forums
Irony: the post

Also
>I-I totally don't even care enough to retort, that's why I'm posting this retort and calling her a stupid bitch for saying things I don't like!!!!

Why does this fucking idiot think that common Sup Forums users use accounts? Only Gold members can.

Ive been trying to log out of this place for like 5 years, but im stuck.

Help me plz ;_;

>trumpfags
>rational
Whatever you say famalam

She's right you faggots. Everytime I try to log out I get an error message. LET ME OUT YOU SHITTERS.

Answer truthfully are you black

guys i'm new how do i login on 4chins?

Besides saying "log out", how is she wrong? This place is a huge echo chamber, just the way tumblr is.

This feel right here. But I just use a proxy then. Help me please.

Does anyone have a crack for Sup Forums? Lost my password.

Yeah you're right, just look at all those pro Trump threads in the catalog right now as opposed to anti Trump threads. You sure Corrected my Record, faggot.

Who "brags that they don't need a safe space"? That's called being a normal human being. Most people don't even know what a safe space is. SJWs are delusional and honestly, we need to start executing some of these people.

If you post your Sup Forums password, Sup Forums automatically censors it. Watch!

Try it!

My proxy at work is such that I shouldn't access Sup Forums, thanks to a guy in IT I can lurk but not post.
So it wouldn't change anything for me. I just lurk while my simulations are going.

How do I log out? I don't want other 4channers to discover my secret stash of Pepe's.

>implying anything that's said here is false

Niggers commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime in the USA and you know it

its forced

>not accessing it on your phone while at work

Sup Forums is an anti-safespace. You can't post on this board without getting insulted or get overrun by shills.

I NEVER LOG OUT OF Sup Forums.

DEATH TO ALL

How is it an echo chamber? Anyone can post here. No one gets banned for wrong opinions here. Just ridiculed and ignored. There IS a difference.

real talk

i'd hit it

It clearly not an echo chamber, because I'm disagreeing with you right now, and also questioning your sexual orientation, faggot.

They cannot harness it like we can. We understand Meme Magic, and as such can use it for our benefit. They don't, and when they try to use it, but it fails everytime.

pizza1234

burger1234

Nobody stops anyone from coming here and attacking us. It's not a safe space.

##LeafFaggot420dudeweedlmao

youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw

Haha oh shit, good point

This. I receive more insults and abuse in a single week on Sup Forums than I do in a lifetime on any other website.

das da joke

wtf how do i delete post u cunt

kys faggot

DELET THIS

this lmao
i guess it is an echochamber but there's not one user who hasnt seen everything the internet has to offer

fuckcanada2

Look at that shekel sniffer

>logging into a website

>Implying Sup Forums is a safe space
>log out
>all cis white dudes
>Implying Sup Forums isn't mostly faggots anyway

They fail b/c they're using the memes in ways they weren't intended to be used, but aren't creative enough to appropriate them properly.They're unoriginal, unfunny, and don't make very much sense. Sup Forums's memes usually aren't made for tolerance, politeness, political-correctness, or kindness. Anons create memes; normies poison them to death
They aren't following the true path of meme magic, they're just trying to use stolen memes to push their shitty agendas, and thus they cannot earn Kek's favor.

>shekel sniffer
anaudiblekek.jpg

Whiteflag1234

Microbenisinbagina2016

Got a good laugh from this

>Sup Forums
>safe space for anyone
I'll probably have 12 people tell me to kill myself and worse by the end of the day

Letting you express your opinion is as much part of this site as anything, but god forbid anyone here would post comments that would be "racist" "transphobic" or any other made up word to suit SJWs need of safe environment. If being here is too much to take, don't be here, you didn't even need to fucking register.

Why do so many of us have the username "Anonymous"?

How can I brag about something I'm not allowed to have? Gentlemen's clubs? Nope, women invaded those, too.

>be me
>be using brother's computer
>notice he forgot to log out of Sup Forums
>pretend to be him and shitpost on Sup Forums

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>>not on Sup Forums gold account

>log out of reddit or Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>log out

I love when worthless sjw niggers make my sides blast off to space.

>user calls you out on your neetdom and irl tendie equivalent and tells you to kill yourself...