DC REBOOT WHEN?

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ANOTHER FRESH REVIEW PART 2.
>IN THEATHERS AUGUST 8

Are people surprised? The trailers and clips were horrendous.

Who cares? If BvS has taught us anything, it's that Disney just pays off all the reviews to trash the movie.

What's wrong with it?

just wait until just before WW comes out. the cycle continues.

the executives at WB/DC are shitting their pants. There's only so much leeway the audiences can give them before they abandon them. So far the DC movie universe consists of two (soon to be three) middling to bad films.

and yet fanboys will line up for Justice League Part 1: by visionary director Zach Snyder.

It's one, two, three strikes you're out.

Ahh, these guys are like the first birds of spring, signaling the release of another DC movie.

Can WB sell DC soon?
Just don't give em to Sony.

It was held back by it"s PG-13 rating

Hehe they're not tricking me out of my money. Never again DC!!

>letting the Disney shills fool you
user, Suicide Squad is going to be absolute kino that you should make sure you go to see at both the midnight release and opening night. Trust me, this is one you're going to want to see multiple times, it's THAT good.

>Just don't give em to Sony.
Listen, WB clearly doesn't know what the fuck it's doing, but lets not say things we can't take back, alright?

WB just might sell DC at this point.

It got caught right in the middle of the turnaround from dark and gritty to a lighter tone for DC movies.

Not suprised it came out like this.

Nah, after BvS I kinda vowed to stay away. I was just too mad.

Well, at least we always have animated movies... Right?

R-Right?

>Disney shills
>absolute kino

Going up a bit but the pattern is setting and doesn't look good for the movie

Apologize

He did.

So Snyder, Marvel v DC shit aside.
When the fuck does Kevin Tsujihara get the axe at WB? He has been godawful as a studio head, and can't seem to produce a well recieved tentpole flick to save his life?

Look on the bright side, it's still getting better reviews than BvS

>I'm not going to see this movie because the last one was too intellectually thought-provoking for me to understand
wew lad. Maybe you should stick to Memevel's quip fests. They're probably a bit more your speed.

The same people that gave ghostbusters 74% fresh ratings.

>+50,000 want to see it
>only 7 reviews: 6 bad, 1 good
>acting like this is the death of DC
Are you actually retarded?
>already getting more reviews that are ranging more
I rest my case.
Op is a faggot.
At least wait till more reviews are in. You're making marvel fans look bad.

Why did they make it PG?!!

>yfw Sausage Party does better both critically and financially

how do anons on here STILL take early twitter hype seriously? jesus I remember when The Last Airbender had early twitter hype

it literally means nothing

Yes, the same people that gave a good movie a good score are now giving a bad movie a bad score. It's unbelievable.

OBJECTION
Even the first dozen of reviews that deadpool recieved were 5 bad and 7 good.

Critics live to shit on blockbusters so this is the last bit of attention they will get this year

>yfw Nine Lives gets better reviews

but don't you know all those positive reviews were SJW SHILLS

its why Warcraft and BvS got bad reviews! The critics were paid by DISNEY and FEMINISTS to dislike them!

Its a good thing that you are a tripfag, so we know who is the retard in future arguments, that movie was shit.

Stale bait 2/10, virgin kissless detected.

Whatever you say, DCuck.

>too thought provoking
Literally laughed out loud.

It was very disappointing desu. It promised so much and delivered so little. I would say it was pointless to watch it.

>You're making marvel fans look bad.
The way that console war faggotry has taken over Sup Forums in the past couple years is fucking disgusting. Thanks Sup Forums.

Did you watch the Ultimate Edition? Because it fixes pretty much every problem in the movie and is well worth seeing. It's the "true" version of the movie and Snyder's vision, not the bastardized version that the executives shoved out for general audiences.

DELETE THIS!!!

Is anyone even surprised at this point?

I'm really sad.

I wanted DC to get at least one good movie so they'd stop clinging so hard to Zack Snyder's garbage. If Suicide Squad were at least decent, maybe some people could stop lying to themselves about how much they loved BvS and how brilliant it was.

Now they've just got more trash to defend.

It's still going to make a shit tonne and going to be mindless fun. I'd take a B v S over Avengers 2 or Civil War any day.

Anyone have that audience reaction DCEU flowchart saved?

DC-fags now know how it feels to be an X-Fag.

>Initial trailer gets released
>Interest is piqued
>Memevel fans shit all over it because it isn't a lighthearted quipfest
>Studio freaks out after the chopshop version of BvS doesn't do that well, and rightfully so
>Decide to listen to memevel fan complaints and put Suicide Squad through the chopshop too to make it more lighthearted and whacky
>Gets a PG rating
>Is naturally a hot mess when it finally releases

All we can hope for is an extended DVD version, that's it.

Fucking bravo.

sadly, some rating won't change a movie being bad to good. Still seeing tho.

The positive reviews for Ghostbusters were mostly "6/10, this movie didn't give me eye cancer, so it's okay I guess," mixed in with a few true believers whose reviews were so astoundingly retarded that nobody could take them seriously ("hehs to haas to lols"). It's a trash film, but people went easy on it because of social pressure, not payola.

yeah but you're a fanboy, no one cares what you think

SAVE US PATTY JENKINS!

>Critics live to shit on blockbusters so this is the last bit of attention they will get this year

Of course, just like how they shit on Deadpool, The Jungle Book, Civil War, Star Trek Beyond...

The director's cut was still garbage, don't fool yourself.

WW might as well be cancelled that movie is going to get savaged
Justice League is gonna get shit on as well

>tfw was actually excited for some mindless fun

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

Was Jungke Book a blockbuster? Are those movie designed to make money.

So, how are they going to ruin Wonder Woman before that gets released?

They messed with SS because everybody hated BvS, so how will they mess with Wonder Woman?

D A M A G E D

That's cheating. Gotta play by the rules now. A good movie doesn't need 4 hours and a guidebook to get its message across. It's gotta be 2 hours of actual entertainment.

Maybe Warner should just follow Rich Evans' suggestion: give up and license everything to Marvel Studios. They know how to do this competently.

shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

Oh boy. At this point watching DC movies fail has become severly depressing.
I was legitimately thinking this one might be the oddball that could break the chain.
But alas, it's just another agonizing step of theirs trying to force their universe to come together.

>7 reviews
I'd wait until there were a bit more before jumping on a score like that
I'll probably still see it but I have low expectations

Oh fuck off, the trailers for both were absolutely amazing and I can guarantee that they're going to be great.

SAVE US WONDY

So when are heads gonna start rolling?

Maybe this time we'll get writers and directors who support the source material.

He tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.

So this is more of a DC feature than just a Snyder one then?

Bullshit. That was above 70% on launch

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY

Don't tell me you didn't cringe.

Except the X-men movies are usually pretty good. Apocalypse may have been kinda shitty, but Deadpool was fantastic.

That's honestly really surprising to hear, didn't they do reshoots specifically to add more comedy?

is 25 enough?

Yeah. if anything needed to be an R rated movie like Deadpool. It was Suicide Squad, since for bad guys they act way too tame and cartoony to be really the psychos they need to be. I want to see Joker acid someone's face off and Croc dining on some poor bastards organs. And it needs to be graphic violent to suit the characters like in the cartoon movie but even more so. This should have been like an action horror movie.

The trailers for every film in this universe have looked really good (except Justice League). It's the other 1hr58 minutes they keep fucking up.

So, we're sitting at 24 reviews, and a 38%. Does SS have a hope in hell of reaching fresh?

HOOOOOW

If this was good at least we could've made it official that Snyder was the problem

WE'RE GETTING NO SUCH LUXURY

Not Zack Snyder's nor Geoff Johns' (who apparently rewrote SS's 3rd act).

I think they were all paid by Disney to write that.

Do you cut yourself whenever you see someone being negative about DC?

No.

A 50-60% is probably the best it'll get.

>jumped from 14% to 33%
It's pretty obvious that it's going to keep climbing and the rottens were just salty marvelshills that just happened to get their reviews out the door first in order to make things look worse than they actually are since its pretty obvious at this point that you can't trust rt reviews because they're almost all paid off by disney I for one already bought 3 sets of tickets so I can marathon it and I think you should too don't let the shills bring you down man this movie is going to be amazing I can already tell dude lol.

Even if they do reshoots to slightly change the tone of the films they ultimately can't wash Snyder's stink off this film universe. It's too late.

Make it 75, which is the number of Rottens that Marvel has on it's lowest rated film (TIH).

Not that it still has a chance, but still fair is fair.

>the executives at WB/DC are shitting their pants

anyone says Wonder Woman?

Being a DC fan is suffering. No good films in the last couple years.

Snyder produced m8. His taint is inescapable.

How the fuck can they mess up three times in a row?

I'm starting to like this "kino" meme now - it allows me to identify retards just by seeing who uses it.

This is what happens when you let a shit movie like Man of Steel set the tone for your Cinematic U.

As soon as they confirmed they were building from there I knew the whole thing was fucked.