Man Who Leaked Clinton’s Medical Records

Found Dead

Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service has issued a report saying that the father of
a doctor treating Hillary Clinton for dementia was found killed this weekend after he
leaked information about her deteriorating health to the public.

According to the report, Vincent Fleck, the father of Clinton’s physician Dr. Daniel Fleck,
was found near his home just 24 hours after releasing Hillary’s most secret medical records to the public.

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/mount-kisco/2016/08/07/swimmer-dies-triathlon/88368486/
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What really concerns me is how unsuprised I am.

Pfff he probably just fell on a bullet with the back of his head

To be honest, I didn't really believe most of the people here about the "mysterious" killings, but this is too much for a coincidence

he died swimming in a competition

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/mount-kisco/2016/08/07/swimmer-dies-triathlon/88368486/

these kind of troll bait things do nobody any good.

I think there's little doubt left at this point that the Clintons are killing people who threaten them.

You mean his suffocated body was dumped at a swimming competition?

Dude didn't drown, was picked up in distress by a lifeguard, later pronounced dead. How is that natural?
"Lifeguard" probably fucked him up

Bam bohlenath

>nobody knows what killed him
>nobody knows the result of the autopsy
>just happened to die after leaking the records

ok a coincidence

Serious question, do you think it's the same guy doing all of these killings?

it's not funny anymore this bitch needs to be taken to the shed.

I appreciate your effort but he died witnessed by spectators.. plus the "leaked" medical records have not been verified and are probably fake.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that he was killed in some unconventional way, like poison.

By the way, why don't hitmen take some belongings from the dead person? Like, how hard is it to avoid the "shot 3 times, nothing missing" headline? Just pick the fucking wallet and then burn it or something. There, it's a robbery now.

How come when the Albanian posted this everyone told him to fuck off and the thread immediately died, but not here?

Pure coincidence.

Risk of DNA contamination, risk of being found with the wallet later.

More likely got admitted some sort of poison or toxin that caused the "distress" with aim to have him drown and rule out murder

When will this witch finally die?

yeah, because russian couter-ops is a realbile source. God you are retarded. protip putin hates clinton going way back for cock blocking his shit in seria and a few other places. Putin wants a Potus too dumb to know whats going on under his nose, like trump.

So she has syphilis, right?
She ending up in a mausoleum by chance?

> but trump said something rude!

>Russian intelligence
Move along, nothing to see here. They just want to their puppet Trump to get into the white house

How come all these people die after the information is leaked. Wouldnt they want to kill them before they let the cat out of the bag?

hill kill mafia strikes again

would /Pol fuck that daffy duck clinton spaz ?

>Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service has issued a report

>Fake medical record

A

FUCKING

LEAF

at least ctr is getting more clever

I heard the Clinton foundation puts some sort of kill switch in everybody that has personal information on them
Sort of like the suicide squads implanted grenade chip
Only it's a type of poison capsule that slowly kills you without knowing

Thanks for correcting the record.

Hey buddy, you know how that works? Just another person dies of a 'heart attack' or a 'break-in' and you'll never read about it. These are the people are managed to get it out first.

Ruled as a suicide by 2 bullets threw the top of the head

Liabilities cant just start dropping like the flies.

Also some people know how to keep a poker face.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

record corrected

>(((spectators)))

by now you could do a whole season csi about hillarys campaign..
isn't there a law ir something that they have to investigate something like this.
this is like borat guy dictator movie style background if how a dictator came into power i mean wtf whats next will she shot trump on tv when they have their debate lol

What if Obama is behind the killings?

Oh there will be a Clinton crime subgenre, similar to Mafia movies.

...in about 40 years or something.

Fuck, and these are just the people we know Hillary has killed.

Clinton could just openly admit that she's leading a criminal organization at this point, media will focus on orange skin tone or pronunciation of Trump's lat name instead. Whole western world is slowly turning into some kind of corrupt african dictatorship, I seriously start to sympathize with al-Quaeda and IS at this point. There's no cure for this disease that boomers have spawned, it should be wiped out for the good of this planet and those old farts deserve to burn in hell for eternity for what they have done.

DMSO

wtf im #kill4shillhill now

And yet her health will continue to fail!
PRAISE NURGLE
ROT GLORIOUS ROT

I hate shillary as much as anyone but I thought you morons were always digging for some bigger conspiracy. Russia leaks dnc dirty laundry then performs one of their signature assignations to pin on her, shit's obvious.

If he already leaked what he had then killing him just draws attention to her, russia on the other hand has a rich history of assassinating for political manipulation or simple retaliation.

The leaked medical records were fake, dumbass.

>risk of being found with the wallet later
But if you use poison then you can have plenty of time to dump it in some trash or a fire or wherever before the person is even dead or foul play is considered.

what the fuck, the catalog thumbnail looks like the joker

To everyone that says there's no reason to kill him after he already leaked, remember the original post said that there would be more coming. I guess this explains why we never got the follow up

Never let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory that would validate what you already want to believe!