Single-mother, 33...

>Single-mother, 33, who took her 10-month old baby to a West End performance of American Idiot is thrown out for breastfeeding her 10 minutes into the show
>Sam Lucas had taken daughter Nixie to show at Arts Theatre in London
>She claims she was asked to leave after another punter complained
>Sam promised meeting with venue manager but has received no contact
>Mother is now threatening venue with legal action for discrimination

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736412/Single-mother-33-took-10-month-old-baby-West-End-performance-American-Idiot-thrown-breastfeeding-10-minutes-show.html

>who took her 10-month old baby to a West End performance of American Idiot

What the fuck is wrong with single mothers?

GET A BABY SITTER YOU STUPID HURE.

Women are whipping their titties out in public just so that things like this happen and they can get the attention that the man who walked out on her can no longer give her.

What is this a pepe for ants?

>discriminating against public nudity

What kind of retard brings a BABY to a fucking MUSICAL->>single mom

>implying he was complaining about the breast feeding and not the loud fucking crying baby asking for dinner in the middle of a fucking performance

>Sam put Nixie's ear defenders on and the women enjoyed the show

HAHAHAH Sup Forums btfo

>baby screaming and shitting itself

No its totally appropriate to bring a 10 month old

BTFO
The record has been corrected

>Sam said: 'Nobody was behind us and the nearest people on our row were three or four seats away.

>'I chose the seats on the aisle so that if Nixie did need a nappy change I could sneak out without disturbing anyone.

ment for

Why the fuck wouldn't you just get a sitter for the evening though? Sitting 4 seats away isn't going to stop the ear shattering panic inducing scream of an infant baby for everyone, that shit is loud.

If you can afford to go out to a show, you can afford a sitter for a few hours.

taking a screeching baby to a play? wtf is wrong with people?

>No its totally appropriate to bring a 10 month old
Won't scream if it gets the tit. Rather sit next to an exposed boob then a screaming kid.

Agreed, but I'd rather sit next to neither if im at a theatre, and just have people act like socially responsible adults instead of letting their trainwreck of a life impact everyone else because you are too much of a dumb cunt to properly plan your evening by hiring a sitter.

>taking a baby that will inevitably cry to a fucking live performance
Bitch should've been fined.

>West End performance

this makes it sound like it was one of the big theatres. Arts Theatre is fucking tiny. i bet there was hardly anyone there.

some people are so fucking prudish. ok so it wasn't the smartest thing ever to take a baby to a theatre. but jeez anyone who gets worked up about breast feeding has some kind of psychological problem.

Not her fault, why are men knocking up women after 30? With no commitment? How is it OK to have a kid and be a single mother that old?

>Single-mother, 33, who took her 10-month old baby to a West End performance of American Idiot is thrown out for breastfeeding her 10 minutes into the show
I am guessing she is a career woman who got her baby rabies then had the boyfriend ditch her ugly ass since that is exactly what i would have done

>Sam Lucas had taken daughter Nixie to show at Arts Theatre in London
Why would you take a 10 month old to any kind of threatre or venue? no one wants a screaming infant at mcdonalds none the less something they paid to see.

>She claims she was asked to leave after another punter complained
Just like any threatre goer can and should.

>Sam promised meeting with venue manager but has received no contact
Why the fuck would they want to contact you is the real question? it is common knowledge that taking your tits out in public with have the police arrest you.

>Mother is now threatening venue with legal action for discrimination
Discrimination has lost all of its meaning today no one wants a single mother with a baby at any venue they go out but now one who will pull out her saggy used tits?

>going to a concert when you are a single mother with a 10 month old
LMAO

Have full size.

>it is common knowledge that taking your tits out in public with have the police arrest you.

maybe in the land of the free mate

>breastfeeding in public
>in Londonistan

strangely, i saw a muslim woman breastfeeding in a restaurant in malaysia recently

I fucking hate screeming children in store, and dont get me started with resturants and venues as theaters. And also there are some fucktards every time I go to local brewery with children runing around on saturday in like 21-22 o clock. Like im in fucking kindergarden

P.S. That some ugly looking bitch with weird looking baby.

maybe you haven't actually seen a lot of babies
they're all horrible ugly little sods
all that shit about awwww she's got her mummy's eyes is a grim facade to distract people from the fact that babies are horrendous

except mine of course. mine was preternaturally beautiful

Muslim? Maybe she wasn't one really, I doubt breastfed in public is halal.

How about get a fucking husband and stay home and take care of your baby

Her biological clock was pounding and she probably got her boyfriend to pound a few dollops of spunk in her, hoping a child on the way would lead to marriage and the life she deserves.

Turns out men are aiding up to this and he probably left her, hence being a single mother.

What kind of woman goes to a musical alone, anyway? Where are her friends? Does she have a boyfriend? How alone *is* this woman that she has no connections to get a sitter?

>bringing an infant to an extremely loud Green Day show full of profanity

Great parenting. I actually tried to buy that album as a kid and my parents wouldn't let me because they knew what they were doing.

babies can die very easily. Breast milk supplies immunity to diseases.

The only thing i'd ask a woman breast-feeding to do is maybe by one of those cloths that have a strap so she can cover it up.

she was a malay woman wearing a hijab mate

Aren't theaters filthy places? Why is she taking a baby there?

you're a bit of a special case aren't you mate

I think they should be allowed to but men should be allowed to stare intensely at them, win/win

>socially responsible adult
Feeding your child is irresponsible. Fucking kek.

nah, this is fucking ugly ginger baby, babies are ugly, but this one is fugly

>10 month olds can lead profanity
I chuckl'd.

Why do western women age so badly?

For fucks sake feed your kid before taking it out in public
For fucks sake avoid taking your kid out to a performance

t. Non-degenerate parent

She looks like whats-her-face from Peep show

Marks gf from the office, ugly one