Dunkirk RT score revealed

he did it, boys, /ourguy/ did it

CALLED IT.
I FUCKING CALLED IT.

>barely any exposition
>no hand to hand combat
>tons of large scale action
It seems like Nolan is intentionally avoiding his weaknesses. This film is probably going to be his best.

Good. We need more movies shitting on Nazi fucks

BRAVO NOLAN

Well, it's quite hard to fuck up a WWII movie.

Are you being ironic?

Fury
Red Tails
Kelly's Heroes

No nazi shiting here. There won't be a single german soldier on-screen.

>film about hitler letting 300,000 soldiers evacuate off a beach instead of massacring them

Kelly's heroes was good.

>Dunkirk was lightly defended
>German panzer units could have easily of taken it fucking the British and costing them 400k veteran soldiers
>German High Command removed the lead general's panzer units from his command without Hitler's approval because they were pissed he was overextended
>Hitler finds out and issues a full halt for 3 days in a dick wagging contest with his generals
>allows the British to evacuate averting disaster
>the brits used these troops to kick Nazi ass in North Africa

Don't see your point, m8

That's a big score.

Dumb Nazis.

3 movies out of hundreds.

Pretty low %.

No but really, the review embargo should be over today right?

in about 4-5 hours

Fool me once (Inception)
shame on you

Fool me twice (Dark Knight Rises)
shame on me

Fool me three times (Interstellar)
strike three. You're out.

>Nazis don't have enough trucks to invade the largest country on earth
>have to resort to using horses and carts
>hey, maybe we shouldn't invade the largest country on earth until we're properly equipped
>nah, we got this

I don't understand why people worship Hitler and the Nazis. They were fucking retarded

Good thing I didn't waste money on IMAX tickets.

>America is chill just to feast on Jap blood
>declare war on America anyway

Dumb Nazis

What?

>inb4 butthurt stormfags come in the thead whining that Churchill didn't get on the first plane to Berlin to kiss hitler on the ass for """""letting the british escape"""""" despite taking the French prisoner and throwing them into work camps.

ill go see it anyways but...it just looks so boring from the trailers.

But Luftwaffe was bombing the ships.

How much do you love Chris Nolan Sup Forums?

Enough to paint him?

>the first 6 reviews will come up and all be positive
>some retard will immediately post the 100% rating and claim Nolan is king or some shit

It was kind of his gamble, humiliate France beyond recovery and suck up to a peace with britain to remove bolshevik

>average rating
>9.7/10
HAPPENING

He's alright. I probably wouldn't bother painting him tho.

it's a kind of movie that's hard to sell on trailers, believe me

I hate him for starting the capeshit craze.

>war film
>PG-13

It just never stops being funny!

What about Pearl Harbor?

Hitler didn't let the Brits escape. I have no idea where this meme comes from. Have 400k captured British soldiers would be a good bargaining chip. Plus if he wanted them to escape, he wouldn't have ordered an attack on Dunkirk and the transport ships

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

HE DID IT AGAIN

There will be a lot of Stukas, but no close ups of germans. No "le evil crazy" usual nazi general

He probably hates himself too for that.

>Bravo Nolan
>/ourguy/
Sure

REDDIT IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE, let's get those upvotes lads!

It's a film about transporting a fuckload of people from point A to point B, you will be heavily dissapointed if you go in expecting the usual savingprivateryan war flick.

>I don't understand why people worship Hitler
He was obsessed with his niece and tried to keep her for himself but got cucked by his chauffeur.

B R A V O N O L A N

>set a film during WW2
>people doing bad shit
>lots of mangled bodies
>PG-13 though
>can't have that blood for the goyim giving monie$

>britbongs can assemble transportation for 400k soldiers basically overnight
>nazis can't land a single soldier onto britbong shores

I thought the nazis were supposed to be superior

God bless Nolan movie extras.

The meme comes from Hitler using it as his cover story for why the Germans fucked up big time.

Nazi's could easily take over the entire old world, only need to listen to generals.
Whoops Hitler wants what he wants
>lose entire world because of faggot Hitler.

Lol

You do realise waiting would have meant that they could never invade the USSR which is ideologically impossible for HItler.

The timing was perfect and waiting would have just lead to the Red Army being back together, their logistics fixed and their industry even further ahead of Germany's.

>starting the capeshit craze
All Nolan did was popularize gritty capeshit. Richard Donner's Superman and Tim Burton's Batman got the ball rolling, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man started the modern capeshit craze, and Iron Man created the modern capeshit formula. Iron Man is the movie that fucked everything up.

There are no close quarter fights in Dunkirk. There are no limbs flying from grenades or tanks. You will either see people drowning or dying in big numbers at once from stuka fly bys, just like what happened at the actual Dunkirk.

If Hitler listened to his Generals they'd have lost in France. Hitler was the reason Guderian got to drive around causing mayhem. (thanks to the French not listening to de gaule)

>le blame Hitler

The German generals were just as retarded. They thought the Soviets could only raise 50 new divisions after their standing divisions were smashed. They raised 821 divisions. The whole war was poorly managed from beginning to end.

>Well, it's quite hard to fuck up a WWII movie

What about that U571 film where the Americans captured Enigma

Reeee historical revisionism

I want to see those "big numbers" from Stuka fly-bys. That's what I'll pay the dollars for. Not PG-13, blue-saturated shit.

>the timing was perfect

The fuck it was. The Germans didn't even have the tanks or guns to defeat the Soviet heavy KS tanks and even T-34's. They went all in when they weren't prepared.

>movie is about eternal anglos going into full damage control and running away due to the fact they cant do anything right on their massive shitshow that was the western front
>and getting away with it due to hitler being retarded as usual instead of mass murdering the fucks while they are down

>three times
it's "thrice", you philistine

Nolan was only using Batman to tell his crime thriller story too, his movies barely focus on the capefaggot himself.

Jonathan > Christopher
He's the better Nolan imo.

Throw Hacksaw Ridge in there as well.
Fyte me

No more...dead cops! ....?

And if they go in later they're even less prepared, soviet industry would have outstripped them horribly if they waited a year, and the red army would have restructured and had actual officers again.

They have to go before the ice hits so they can get through the bits that become marsh when it melts before spring, if they don't go when they did they have to wait until next June.

The Red Army being in shambles was the best chance he had.

Bitch I might, Hacksaw Ridge was true /mankino/

>your leader wants to take your country of 50 million to war against France (45 million), UK (40 million), USSR (250 million), USA (150 million), and dozens more
>no one slaps him upside the head

Why are Germans such authority following cucks?

Imagine if Hitler didn't fuck up and captured them all.

Would Churchill caved if Hitler threatened to machine gun all of them if he didn't surrender? Now if he had Britain as an ally could he have beaten the USSR properly?

>Kelly's Heroes
>not objectively the best WW2 comedy of the 60s/70s era
Dirty Dozenfags get out

It's fake you retard

If being organised means you get the best beach loungers, surely that applies to world domination too.

>the brits used these troops to kick Nazi ass in North Africa

You only won because you asked your son for help, Mortimer. Typical deluded brit

THIS IS FAKE

>brits
>allying with nazis

No

>Communism defeats Fascism
>Capitalism defeats Communism
>Communism (China) rises from the ashes and defeats Capitalism

>china
>communist

State Capitalist m8.

Ofcourse it's fake, the actual average rating will be 10/10.

>take your country to war against the us

They just joined in after getting their ass slapped at Pearl Harbour, they gave zero fucks before that. They even made Hitler Times Person of the year before the war

Churchill was pretty anti Bolshevik, but would probably close up britain for aid and trade to Germany out of spite if germany won on the western front anyway

>Hello, we brits fought in the war: The Movie
>Is about a disastrous evacuation

Lmao

Britain has basically spent their entire time in relevancy fighting against a unified Europe. Ideological concerns aside, the British would be against any country seeking to consolidate Europe into something that can actually challenge them.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

There aren't any captialist countries left. It's all mixed market welfare generation now.

>kelly's heroes
>bad

kys pleb

You realize Enigma was broken by Polish mathematicians, not Brits, right?

They did have the tanks. Bad logistics had them abandon many tanks because they ran out of fuel on the way

The timing wasn't perfect, they still had very little chance of winning. It was just better than waiting any longer.

the eternal anglo strikes again. btw you created and supported communism, suffrage and feminism. fucking karl marx was an "honorable" londoner. fucking pakis cuck your place of origin now lmao.

WTF?? Right now RT doesnt have any reviews listed.

>whites been invaded in Europe
>crippling debt from usury
>inflation from the federal reserve
>unemployment
>threats from Russia
>Israel's fuckery in the middle east
>Jews control government, law, academia, and media
You still haven't realized that the Germans were the good guys?

*blocks your path*

I fucking hate Nolan but is this movie really that good? That score and average is unheard of but it is making want to check it out

It's fake you faggot.

Marx was born in Prussia to jewish parents.

>this is it lads, this truly is... Dunkirk

Bravo Nolan

>9.7/10
Bullshit.

Why Fury is hated besides the ending part the whole movie is great as a war/tank movie.