1 hippo could take them all

easily the bears and the hunter

The primates.

Birbs and human.

I'll pick the hunter and 5 gorillas.

Rats and hunter

Alligator and wolves

Wolves desu.

50 eagles would be terrifying, i'll take the 15 wolves with that.

The hunter and the bears and you are all set.

Correct choice is the KARA BOGA and rats

definitely take the rats and hunter

The rats distracts the other animals by a ratio of 227 to 1 while the hunter takes them out one by one, and I win.

Gorillas & Hunter

Give me twenty good men *dabs*

Leaving yourself awfully vulnerable when the bears get rekt

Crocodiles + Hunter

3 bears and 5 gorillas
the eagles will be a problem unless I have somewhere to hide

rats + hunter is OP
nerf pls

rats and hawks

Rats and guy with gun
And if it wasn't for the eagles only rats would be needed

One Marksman and 15 wolves.

x1 serval

Wasn't this a question on askreddit?

Also the rats would have to be nerfed for this to be even remotely fair.

Wolves and Hunter
Hawks and Hunter

>wolves or hawks take care of rats and outnumber the bears, lions and ox while the hunter shoots them
EZ

50 hawks and the lone hunter.

Taking the hawks would remove the possibility of aerial attacks, and the hunter can just get on a truck while spraying from his AR-15.

What kind of weaponry does the hunter have?

A machine gun would do the job

the bears and the hunter

10,000 rats
50 eagles

Use the eagles to focus taking down the hunter in the first minute and 100 rats can keep any other (one) animal busy. The surviving eagles can then pick on other threats without any problem while rats still keeping the target busy.

the bulls have the most mass so they win

Literally nothing can take on 10k rats.

Depends on how many ammunition the hunter has. And if he's actually using only the weapon shown in the picture or something else as well.
The rats are kind of a bait, if any other huge mammal appears they'll just scatter around and do jack shit because they'll be too scared to do anything (they're rats after all).
I'd probably take the hunter if he has plenty ammunition and the wolves because if they're coordinated enough they could take down the other mammals since there's less of them.

10 000? They would only really lose against the Falcons, so I pick both rats and falcons.

I'm indestructible baby

Bulls and hunstman

Hunter/Wolves and rats.

I'd pick the other animals, but animals get tired.

wolves/eagles

the wolves will harass the big guys while the eagles take out the marksman quickly and then eat the rats

Eagles and gorillas

rats and hawks
>lethal rat piss
>bird flu

Rats and Falcons are a noob trap, they both appear threatening in their numbers and utility, but are very survivable and can be hard countered with tools.
Crocodiles lurking predators and will be next to useless on open ground.
The gnus are big, but can be worked around.
The human has a gun and would be the most dangerous to have against me, but I can also do everything he can so he gains me little in utility, so I have to let him stay my enemy.
I feel the gorillas and lionsare the best value for numbers i can get from the rest.

The setting:
I would choose an urban setting, with a lot of verticallity. My lion-gorilla combo would have the greatest mobility, while the other animals will suffer from the lack of open land where their number count.

The plan:
Gorilas protect me, while I stay indoors to avoid falcons and Gnus would have difficulty indoors, we move periodically.
Rats are numerous, but slow, I would also prepare molotovs as a tool of last resort.
Meanwhile the pride of lions should seek out my most dangerous hunters - the dude with the gun.
After that we'd try to take on enemies when we have the numbers and running when that's not the case, utilizing the urban setting to it's maximum.

You really only need rodents.

birds and wolves

birds can take care of the rats and hunter while the wolves outnumber each incoming attack

50 eagles and the hunter

I'll take the rats preferably with the bubonic plague and the hawks.
As long as the rats don't die out from it should work out fine.

This, eagles will fuck up the rats and distract the others while hunters pick them off

3 Grizzlies and 7 Bulls, everything else gets BTFO by them.

10,000 are pretty fucking creepy, though.

10000 rats and 50 eagles will murder everything on the list
rats alone would lose to eagles

best combination

10k rats alone is 2.5 metric tons of rats

50 eagles and 10k rats

rats will tank and eagles for ranged dps

100 eagles
They combine their strength to pick me up and fly away.

agreed. the rats alone could zerg rush everything on the list, their only weakness would be the eagle.
add in the eagles and the rest of the list stands zero chance

Grizzlies and lions could just run at a moderate pace and literally crush all the rats. Grizzly's fur is too thick for the rats to do anything.

maybe the 3 bears and 4 lions could kill some of them but there would just be too many rats. they could swarm the bears and lions.
thick fur means nothing.
rats can eat thru wood and metal.

KARA BOGAs and hawks
1 is used as a mount for me to move around quickly, the others stampede the fuck out of everyone with aerial support from hawks

try killing a croc with rats
or worse, 10 of them

your saying a croc can attain a 1000:1 kill ratio against an animal that can move quicker than it and has the numbers to literally swarm and devour its entire body?

A dog has attained 1000:1 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat-baiting#Jacko

not at once, over a period of time.
i have no doubt that every animal on this list can attain 10000000:1 if they only fight one rat at a time.
were talking about 10,000 rats, all at the same time, weighing collectively over 2.5 metric tons.

They put the dog in a pit hundreds of starved rats.

Rats do not hunt in packs, they are useless.

well ya, if were operating under the premise that the animals wont be attacking than its anyones game.
the OP clearly said "COMING TO KILL YOU"

>rats dont hunt in packs
yes they do, ever been to new york?
rats move in packs there

yeah just look at those boxing gloves

Guy with shotgun
3 Bears

Nah, few would manage to get on top of the bears and they wouldn't last before getting knocked off. Grizzly bears top off at 30mph.

youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk

Gimme gorilla and wolf.

Hunter and rats. Rats act as a distraction for the eagles so they aren't an issue till later. They can also distract the other more deadly while the hunter takes them out.

New york rats are no standart rats tho. I read an article this week in which scientists discovered that there are two main groups of rats in manhattan.

One from upper manhattan and one from lower manhattan. Somehow they only meet in middle but never expand futher than their territorry and don't interbreed between the two groups.

Those are some organized rats, bruv. Their behavior is probablly more organized as well. That's why they move in groups. But you can't take this and imagine that every mouse in the world is working under the same level of coordination with it's peers. For instance, I've never seen more than one rat together in brazil.

We need further research to find out exactly which rats are those. Because a bunch of rats that grew up in downtown new york are probably tougher and can handle themselves better in a fight than a pack of rats that had their upbringing on the upper east side.

I think you are underestimating the sheer tidal wave of death that is 10k rats. They would kill everything else by attrition alone. Rats are mean mother fuckers and each one is trying to take a bite out of you and stands a good chance of succeeding at least once before dying. They could cover all other combatants head to toe multiple times over in blankets of furious biting. The bigger animals could outrun them but the ground is rats, the birds can fly away but where would they rest for a second when the trees are made of angry fur, how many rats could the Lions bite before their jaws are gummed up in rat meat with thousands more to go? That is an unholy quantity of rats.

Rats can cover you completely creating a meat armor that also bites back when anyone gets too close
You don't even need anyone else, rats alone would make you invulnerable

Rats and Gorrillas

Rats would fucking do the job by themselves but I wouldn't mind chilling with some gorrila bros

20000 rats.
1 rat = 300g
6 tonnes of rats

>people in this thread unironically not picking the rats

retarded

Wolves and shootey mcbangbang

It's like being given the choice of various swords and axes and then one is a gun. The rats are fucking insane and nothing on that list has any chance of stopping them. The eagles maybe, if they were given days

1 KARA BOGA weights 1'1 ton so they outweight rats

Rats OP dude, fucking 10000 rats

Skaven. Always.