Are there any non-LARPing black people on Sup Forums?

Are there any non-LARPing black people on Sup Forums?

I'm mulatto

I'm Moroccan therefore BLACK.

I know we have at least one South African who posts occasionally, but he could be white/Indian/"colored".

my time to shine, what up my niggas :^)))

they are too busy being wrecked by hurricanes

I'm Puerto Rican quadroon therefore BLACK

I’m hamitic. Related to ancient Egyptians therefore BLACK

REALL NIGGAHH HOURSS!!! Who up?!!! Smash dat Reply button lemee see dem (You)S!!

My E1b1b ancestor :)

Wait, you have internet?

this just made me realize Sup Forums would be 200 times more entertaining if there were more blacks

finally got my electricity and internet back about 2 weeks into January. 4 months without power and I live in an urban area

Dang. I know the feel. Spent two years in the DR, so I know how messed up stuff can get in bad weather (though yours was exceptional).

Glad to hear things got better.

Politics question:

Trump's a mentally unstable sociopath, but would you say he's been neglecting you or is that a forced criticism?

I’m half polish and therefore I have BLACK Asiatic genes.

Brazil is a mixed country threfore I'm at least part king

it's possible that news outlets exaggerated a bit, but although he wasn't the only one who managed the whole thing terribly, he really did neglect us. His visit here was as terrible as it seemed

Im southern denmark and therefor BLACK

I'm congolombian, so I'm black.
Die wh*toid scum!

There was a dindu poster from US%A he posted with timestamp like half a year ago

I'm 1/4th Armenian, therefore 100% BLACK

I'm 1/2 slav therefore BLACK.

The Aztecs and Mayans were actually black
I am black.

i'm african thus black

Someone has once told me I'm not white therefore I'm BLACK

Shit. It must feel weird to be on this site then, given that a good chunk of it see him as a god.

100% black, no one in my known ancestry is non black.

I'm Scottish, and therefore BLACK because I fight the a*glo oppressor

a south african flag is the only time I'm 100% sure that I'm talking to an actual white person

I am a South American mutt, so it is statistically guaranteed that I have some BLACK blood, making me 100% BLACK, as BLACK blood overrules any other type of blood

make north africa black

Mulatto here

Im 100% german therefore white.
Oops wrong thread nyahahahaaaa

Right here wh*toid

I'm biracial. Half Afro-Caribbean, half Northern European.

I'm a lightskin, been posting here since 2010

I'm about a quarter black and I look so much like that mutt picture with the uniform that it makes me uncomfortable.

Jesus christ. Did you get used to it eventually? Do you use electronics less now?

yeah it feels strange, makes me wonder how they behave irl. I really like this board though
>Did you get used to it eventually?
I got used to some things, like sleeping with no fan nor AC and being probed by a thousand mosquitoes per hour and eating shitty canned food or from fast food chains when they opened, but the boredom to the point of near insanity, having absolutely nothing to do except look for water and gas the first 2 months, the terrible phone signal, the depression, feeling forgotten, the panic of having no traffic lights, was just as depressing all the way through, I never got used to that life.

forgot to answer your second question:
since I got used to the heat, I forget to turn on the fans all the time and I've started eating more junk food. Luckily I'm still very slim. I still use my computer just as I did before the hurricane though

Pretty much.

All Praise is Due To Allah Forever!!!!!!!

I am forever grateful and forever in debt to Allah!! Who came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad!!!!

Probably a few Americans. Also that one Ethiopia poster probably.

Wh*toid