Black people cant swim because of systematic racism

>Black people cant swim because of systematic racism

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Lemaitre
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-11/expert-says-rising-rapes-sweden-due-global-warming-not-soaring-muslim-immigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>systematic racism
Swimming isn't even one of the cost intensive sports, all you need is water. No swimming just has no blacks because monkeys can't swim

We all know the WHITE MAN kept the BLACK BODIES from touching water for so long that their MELANIN genetics forgot how to enable their bodies to swim.

WE

WUZ

ATLANTIS

>the CDC says they are 5 1/2 times likelier to drown than white kids.
>and its a symptom of the errors of our forebearers

Jesus

>Americas ugly history

IT DA WITE MAN FALT WEEZ CAT SWIEM

> can't swim
> don't know how is the reality
what the fuck type of doublethink

Niggers are literally incapable of treading water, regardless their country.

>Blacks are good swimmers
>can only tie for 1 gold medal ever

kek.

"Blacks can't swim is racist"
"Truth is that they just don't swim"

So.. it's apples, and apples? Right, maybe green apples, and red apples, but, the facts don't change by addressing them with two different words, which ultimately conclude the same thing.

Oh boy, nuts article there.

>black people can't swim
>70% of black children don't know how to swim
>five and a half times more likely to drown
So what is this?

This, if you ever fear being raped in Sweden, jump into a puddle of water so that the rapists can't reach you.

I'm genuinely sad for these leftists sometimes.

Think about how delusional you must be to constantly be on the witch-hunt to be offended and find systemic x-ism everywhere.

>blacks can't swim is ignorant
>blacks don't know how is accurate
>that not being the same thing
>systemic racism is found in swimming
>b/c whites own all the water and are able to restrict blacks from swimming, an innate ability for most humans

seriously, how empty does your life have to be to constantly search for ways to interject your toxic politics into EVERYTHING

Top kek

But don't apartment buildings have swimming pools?

Thank you Poseidon!

I demand an explanation from scientific racists on how a Negress can dominate her white peers.
I thought a long torso is too important for that to happen? Do women just suck and not even try? Does she have enough extra testosterone to bridge the bone structure gap?
How is it possible u guise??

I'm not even one of the guys you're talking about but

>what are outliers

>systemic racism
>"the blacks"

What the fuck happened to Afro-Egyptian-Monarch-Descended-American?

where are the white outliers in sprinting?

evolution hasnt given niggers good swimming skills because sharks just think they are whale turds and they dont have to swim fast

crackers gonna crack

Unrelated by I saw a woman in a full hijab come in last at a 100m dash today by a solid 7 seconds. She got roasted by like 10 africans

I found it funny for some reason

Maybe there aren't any at that level, that's nothing to do with what you originally said

>The good weather is getting the blame

And not the influx of millions of black migrants? People who deny reality are infuriating.

the sun is white.

I was in the Navy. In boot camp, we had to pass a basic swimming test. You just had to swim a lap in the pool, jump off a diving platform (not tall at all) and float for a few minutes.

If you didn't pass the first time you had to go to remedial swimming lessons. The majority of the people in those lessons were black even though they only made up a small part of the people in my graduation group. Hell, 2 people in my division (both black) had to be held back because they still hadn't passed by the time graduation rolled around.

This is how I know the whole black people can't swim thing is not just a myth. I don't know what it is, maybe muscle mass vs. fat % or something, but it's definitely true.

Why would someone join the Navy if they didn't know how to swim? The entire branch centers around being on boats in the middle of huge bodies of water.

Why don't their fathers teach them how to swim like mine did?

For 99% of seamen, if you end up in the water, you're already fucked

Yep, my friend did the Royal Navy basic training and said he had encountered the exact same thing as you.

>For 99% of seamen, if you end up in the water, you're already fucked
Out on the open ocean, yes. But you also spend a lot of time near the shore and in port. I for one would feel pretty stupid drowning 10 feet from dryland

>work hard your whole life
>make it to the olympics
>win a gold medal

>before you can even process it, cucks start pushing OMG THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN story
>edgelord reactionaries start pushing the FUCKING NIGGERS REEE! bullshit
>SJW reactionaries start pushing the REEEE THIS IS A SIGN OF RACIST SHITLORDS!

Fuck everyone. Youre all retards getting triggered over fucking nothing.

My fucking sides.

>blacks don't like swimming because it takes ages to dry their hair
>reality is racist

Swimming requires constant work to not drown.

kek

it actually is.
there aren't as many places to swim in black neighborhoods.
just basketball courts and tennis courts cause they require no maintenance.

their bones are too dense, they dont float

how, their diets are shit, they dont have the calcium.

>tennis courts
You've never been in a black neighborhood have you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Lemaitre

genetics

The "good weather" is also why there are so many rapes this summer in Sweden. Nothing to do with the barbarian invasion of course.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-11/expert-says-rising-rapes-sweden-due-global-warming-not-soaring-muslim-immigation

who here is upset