Is there a more meme religion than hinduism? all i see are retarded hipsters doing this shit...

Is there a more meme religion than hinduism? all i see are retarded hipsters doing this shit, and the actual indian people that i know ( like 5) are either christian or sikh. Does hinduism really take the crown of the most meme religion?

No, that would be Christianity.
>inb4 fedora
Not an argument.

whats it about

but how? i never see any memers saying how great christianity is. just buddhism and hinduism.

i took 4 100ug LSD tabs 20 min ago.. lets find out

Not following the base tao
The troll in me see the troll in you and say hi.

see, shit like this. i know you're meta memeing, but the real memers actually do this.

>he who speaks, does not know
>he who knows, does not speak

lao tzu was the most based, deshita.

I don't know too much about it, so I don't want to be a dumbass, but I feel like Hinduism is just Roman/Egyptian-tier paganism that still exists because it spent so long without coming into contact with Abrahamic religions.

That being said, biggest meme religion is Wicca. It was literally created by a plagiarizing conman and only exists because of "screw u mom im a WITCH!! >W

It's great because it isn't existentialism.
They aren't waiting for someone to save them. They are their own, they live to live.

How do you cure libralism? Help them to realize it's their own damn fault, it's in their heads. Thus is the religions of the far east. We have absolute control over our own emotions, and therefore can live in reality.

Really is all about the "Enlightenment" to ones own self. There is nothing outside of yourself. Literally, we bring the world into being through our senses and we try to organize it with our brains. That's all.

Best part: there is no "reason" for living exept to live. No God to please in hopes of avoiding eternal damnation. Avoids hipocracy. Promotes realism.

Of course it's a fad, as any idea outside of the american ideology isn't fully understood and is never seen for what it really is (I.E. Christianity)

One will do, you crazy bastard

Honor among thieves

Scientology is more meme.

My beliefs align more with Buddhism and Hinduism to cure what atheism and later Nihilsm lead me to.
I don't believe everything though, just major concepts us being a singular consciousness and all that gay jazz. It's like even if something happens to be right people will just start talking shit on it because it's popular, like atheism.

Hinduism was pretty based until it was infected by Buddhist elements. Shit went downhill from there.
pic related was when Hinduism was uncucked.

>believing in hierarchies
>uncucked
Faggot

really though, i would wanna try LSD, 1 tab or less, want to keep my sanity somewhat

What makes you think you're sane now?

Hierachies are the natural order

That sounds a lot like the rationalization of a bootlicker with a loosely defined interpretation of human nature.

>tfw shiva the weed god will never smoke up with you
why even live

>calls himself redpilled
>haven't even opened his third eye yet