/v4/ + friends

yari ashigaru edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjA9V1Vn2TE
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkWfEIALxM
youtube.com/watch?v=L6eaBtzqqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=drETXsSkVt0&index=131&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GRORIOUS VICTORY

THIS IS A BRACK DAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>coincucks

holy fuck I managed to make a perfect rectangle

Yari Ashigaru, best ashigaru

I love Horo

OUR GENERAR IS IN GRAYVE DANGA

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=NjA9V1Vn2TE

This guy + Van Dyke are what really gave this game the edge over all other Total War titles before or since.

how do I cease my existince, my friends?

no. Warhammer is best TW ever done

go out with a boom

best tw is med 2 you fucking cunts

>existince
I can't even write properly
but I don't want to bother anyone

good night lads

Warhammer doesn't even have music by Jeff Van Dyke.
It's instantly a tier below in music alone.

I've never had the opportunity to play it, to be honest. So I can't compare it to Shogun 2.

This kurva, however, is definitely wrong.

I am "borrowing" rome total war from the bay, who to play as

Attila > Shogun 2 > Warhammer > Napoleon > Rome 2 > Rome 1 > Medieval 2 > Empire

>Rome 2 > Rome 1

Would you prefer a firing squad, or a guillotine? This is terminal case of horrible taste.

Rome 1 is really barebones without mods, AI doesn't even work, and little to no unit variety despite the overload of fantasy units

me too

idk how but you have to probably go into some deep forest and kys there withouth anyone knowing

Herro

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

>tfw own rome total war but instead i play with empire at war and men of war

there is only one true king of strategy games

the fuck is this

KURWAAA

baka

gurwa :----D

CHINA WILL GROW RARGER

c&c is trashy with a fanfic tier story

Cross of Roraine

I don't think anyone played generals for the story

even Julius Ceasar named his strategy in Gaul and Brittania - divide and conquer - after Westwood's C&C: Red Alert game.

I need something to numb the pain of existence

That's kind of the point. Ever heard of a beer and pretzels game?
Well, C&C is just that. They're not some masterpieces of design but they're entertaining and get the job done no matter when you play them.

It's definitely overrated but you can't even to begin suggesting that Rome 2 of all things is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkWfEIALxM
youtube.com/watch?v=L6eaBtzqqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=drETXsSkVt0&index=131&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ

Rome 2 was a trainwreck from start to finish which has somehow managed to eclipse even Empire TW at its shittiest.

mi? :DDD
gib 2d gf

t. c&c (((fans)))

Who cares about music. Gameplay is godtier and every faction is really unique.

>those videos
you can recognize the enlightened soyboy by the voice alone lol
Rome 2 was shit at release but eventually got patched and became a quite decent game, unlike some titles that were shit at release but never got patched like Empire or Medieval 2

> only 28 minutes left of this day which was trash

Guess i should have posted it after midnight

Jóóóóóóóó, vole.
*sound of Czech beer in pints clashing*

are you the receptionist though?

slavs

>ding ding
>dong dong
JÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ

No, i'm the guy who killed himself

I'm going to kill myself on friday

What is your epitaph going to be?

every day until you like it

Sounds like the sort of thing that's gonna confuse the fuck out of people in the future if they ever find some memes and then see one on a grave.

Miluju Horo vielce!

henlo

metin2 is greatest game ever created

>Empire at the bottom
What the actual hell

desu all Total War games are shit

helo

henlo qt /v4/

how was everyones day?

>yari ashigaru
What?

>all games are shit

>everything is shit

bump?

wake up its time to work

its still a little early

i cant sleep
halp

Standard and widespread peasant infantry during the Onin wars period in Medieval Japan, an exceptionally brutal apocalypse-now esque period of time.

ARBEIT ARBEIT ARBEIT

Polen is gay :)

LIES

Słyszysz mnie?

workpost

dobre rano
what's up?

Already at work for over 4 hours. Shift end in 4 hours too. Feelsgood

damn, I work 12h shifts, that's not fair ree

wake up dummies

I am awake

I sometimes do too. Also I have 3 days off in a week. Feelsgood

Nice. I have 11 days vacation now, feels like shitposting all day n all night

not much desu, bit of a lazy day

jelly

hello boys

Herro

Rome 1 > any other tw
This is just a fact.

Brutii

banzai
okay

oh well
i wonder how hes doing

ahoj
those tyre tracks are symmetrical, it looks nice

achuj
Is this an older pic or do you have snow now?

boredpost

Watch out for the egyptians

that is from about half hour ago, it just snowed

How common is the Tadeusz name in polan?

not common nowadays

And 50-60 years ago?