Voltron: Legendary Defender

So how many episodes into season 2 do you think it'll take for Keith marry a bowl of ramen

The episode after Shiro dies

Are you saying ramen is his rebound chick?

He eats away his sorrow and becomes fat on sodium and MSG

Would you bully Shiro

Shiro always feels the most OOC in fanart

No, Shiro is for hand holding and marriage.

I'd kidnap him and rape him daily if I could.

>God tier daddy
>Goddess tier boypussy

Is he the perfect semen demon?

But he's already used goods. You can't marry a whore.

His smile must be protected.

What about Keith? Would you want to break him and make him show some emotion?

The whore factor was unintentional and his pure heart makes up for it. I would still ask him to prom.

SHIRO IS A NOT A WHORE HE IS A PURE WAIU AND YOU WILL REFER TO HIM AS SUCH

>thinking he loves you back
>thinking he'll ever accept your true form and not be driven to anger with disgust
>thinking he'll ever trust you again for lying to him or accept you
>thinking he'll forgive you even as he's dying in your arms
>thinking you'll ever get to fuck his heavenly ass or get even a taste of his cock

kys

>bullying someone who's suffering from severe trauma and PTSD

It was so fucking bad that his hair was turning white despite being in his early or mid 20's.

Pidge wants Shiros daddy cock

Wait no this was for
Oh whatever I'm tired and can't even bully keith properly

No, Keith a shit.

I think we all want daddy Shiro's cock.

I think he stopped being pure the moment he was breached by Galra Guard #30 for the 100th time

Keith would legit an hero if Shiro rejected him as a person (not just romantic, but shunned him completely)

I want to take Lance's virginity

Muh angst I love it

>Zarkon can fucking go into space without a helmet
Alright was that just a mistake
>he can single handedly take on a lion
What fuck what
>Black paladin and his Bayard

HOLY SHIT

>Batter Keith like it's nothing

GOAT, ARMSTRONG AS FUCK GOAT

His arm looks more like Bucky's than his own

I want to hold hands with Keith.

>mfw Keith's Galra heritage is revealed and Shiro's arm starts doing crazy shit to the point where the team can't trust them (assuming he isn't captured, or he doesn'te die)

Do you think this'll encourage them to find (more) comfort and comradery in each other in the long run?

Quintessence is one hell of a drug. Addictive and gives you all kinds of crazy godlike powers.

was Zarkon this stronk in the original?

So team not trusting EITHER of them?

He mostly just sat on his throne and called his son an idiot.

Rewatched episode 11. If Keith is Zarkon's son, why didn't Keith recognize him? He had to ask coran who he was

Yes, which results in Shiro and Keith confiding in each other at some point, for a given period of time.

>Lance
>virgin

>Lance
>Anything but a virgin

>Lance
>not a virgin

Then again the only one the team who probably isn't a virgin is Shiro.

I swear, we better get some damn Lion Slippers.

I think the team would still be more sympathetic with Shiro. If anything were to go wrong with his arm he'd probably be the one to beat himself up over it.

What if everyone is a virgin except for Hunk or maybe Pidge.

>implying he's not such a desperate loser that he'd buy a hooker or let some guy fuck him behind a dumpster

Everyone has different ideas about the galra theory, but the most common ones involve Keith currently being unaware of his origins. Some people think he knows and is undercover and acting on a lot of fronts.

Oh yes, I know. I'm referring to the runaway Lotor theory and/or him attacking zarkon out of daddy issues.

I can't see him putting down money but I can kinda see the latter.

Man I viewed him as desperate virgin but that is a good point

>Lance paying people money to have sex with him

People should be all over him

>It's an Aliens have their own "voltron" but it's seemed after other aliens episode

Where is the Mob/Lnace doujins where Lance is happy about getting the attention he rightfully deserves?

He's arguably the most popular character with a canon vulnerability (PTSD), all the shaking-and-crying idiots are gonna projects their own insecurities on him.

>implying he isn't a few key events from having a total mental breakdown

He's bottling it up for the good of those around him and it's gonna pop eventually.

Revolting.

Mob/Shiro doujins first or gtfo

How so? Nigga's got issues up the wazoo.

Also, canon tears.

Illuminati

Illuminati confirmed for pushing the gay agenda.

And his sweet BP

He was fat and useless in the original. I don't even think he ever got into a fight.

Get in line, user of excellent taste.

>King Zarkon is an immensely powerful fighter, easily beating his son in battle [The Sincerest Form of Flattery] and having killed Alfor in a duel to the death. [A Ghost of a Chance] Zarkon is a skilled mecha pilot, and his piloted robeast was one of Voltron's most powerful foes. [Final Victory].

Newfag, please.

Still can't tell if sweat or tears thanks to the shit quality honestly.

Anyone who actually attended the panel and viewed the trailer? Can they confirm it as tears or forehead sweat?

Shiro will pull a Tieria and become VEDA.

That thing about him being able to breath in space was pretty weird I'll admit. But the space physics in this show have always been kinda shit.

Do you want ShiroxKeith to be official?

Maybe Voltron is like Zearth

Yes. It'd be glorious to see that shit happen to annoying klancers

Maybe he's crying because Robeast Matt is the season final boss and he thinks turning himself in to he Galra is his way of atonement.

Not really but it would be fun to watch the fandom implode.

No, I want Keith/Ramen to be official.

Sure you want it to annoy Klancers and not because it is your OTP.

That's not even Keith.

The SJW tears alone make me really want them to happen. That nifty bonus aside, sure. They have the potential to be cute.

Never said it was and it wont stop me from wanting the final episode to be Keith furiously fucking a bowl of ramen.

No. I don't want any main character romance really, at least not til towards the end. Korra had a million problems, but we all know one of the biggest was the forced romance early on. Stuff like that should happen organically, not to appease a fandom.

I personally want Allura to go full Lena Hyena on Lotor in this rendition.

Yes. Not only for the shitty SJW/asshole Klancer tears, but a gay male relationship in a TV series would be a big step for american animation.

>Sure you want it to annoy Klancers and not because it is your OTP.
It is my otp, but it only became that out of spite because of the cancer that is the klance fandom. So yeah, spiteful otp that I want to be canon out of spite. O7

No, I want Shiro to be with ___me ;_;

Yes

>Bokurano reference

noice

Daichi best pilot.

Also two gay Asian guys together is actually more progressive in a way, because while they're not as open about it as the old Asian people get triggered really hard seeing their own be gay with each other. If you're Asian straight, the worst thing they think you could do is get with someone who's not also Asian. If you're gay, if they haven't thrown you out already that ends up becomes the best thing because you're only bringing great shame on your family instead of two.

I'd much rather Shiro/Pidge, but that'll never happen. I'm still buttmad that they made her 14.

Well I don't think Keith is supposed to be Japanese anyway. So even if he was some sort of Asian, Shiro's Japan side would think it's interracial homo because it's not superior Nippon. Especially if it's a Korean or Chinese.

I know that feel.

They'll do Mai Otome end. Shiro doesn't die but he ends up in a coma at the end. By the time he wakes up with amnesia a few years later Pidge will have blossomed into a beautiful adult woman eager to accept his babies. His strong quality-gened babies.

If they keep his last name Kogane, he probably is at least part. Honestly he's racially ambiguous. I like him as hafu

Anyone else want to do lewd things to Shiro's arm stump?

I'm still holding on to the pipe dream of it ending with a ten year timeskip that shows them as having been married three or four years and raising a toddler.

That's super interesting. Are you Asian?

Yep, old Asian folks are connected and gossipy as fuck.