Man of Steel is the best movie in the DCEU

>Man of Steel is the best movie in the DCEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQWZX9fPR0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These would be the same critics who LOVE fembusters?

If the entire concept of film criticism on the whole no longer has any value you to you why do you come in threads about film criticism?

It's an aggregate of all reviews.

That's a really low bar, and yet every attempt they've made is somehow worse than it. How unfortunate.

>hey mom I can post!

>WB is 0/3
>DC is now a poisoned brand

bravo wb

>This is the only defense I have

>Movie is generic Summer comedy
>Gets middling reviews

Wow I'm shocked. If it weren't for the GB brand, it would be quickly forgotten along with "The Secret Life of Pets" which got the same score.

So in the case of both MOS and BVS, more people liked it than disliked it

That's really not bad

>*according to RT

Yeah, and that aggregate gave the new Ghostbusters a certified fresh.

I mean I haven't seen Suicide Squad myself so it could be absolute shit, but personally I'm not going to trust most of these reviewers. Especially if some of the complaints are literally that the movie is sexist, racist and worshipping guns.

Sup Forums puts too much value in reviews that come from people they hate until they say something they want to hear

So how long before DC just goes back to making nothing but Batman movies?

but the critics are right in this case, BvS was terrible and MoS was OK

TDKR was terrible

But they already are going back to Batman only movies, it's why Snyder killed Superman

>6.4/10
>People saying that's a good score
Why the fuck does anyone look at the percentage?

Jesus Christ, just how triggered was Sup Forums by this movie?

"SUICIDE SQUAD?"

MORE LIKE

"SUICIDE WATCH!"

>TDKR below Begins
>Begins not the best of the Nolan trilogy

A comicbook movie is out this week,Sup Forums invades when this happens.

I don't get It. I've been to preview screenings for bvs and suicide squad and everyone at them loved it, then reviewers hate it. Is there a disconnect between fans and critics?

>No consensus yet

Also
>Top Critic score: %50

I always put more stock in the Top Critic score. It's not usually higher than the regular score. I take that to mean it's more of a love it or hate it kind of movie.

>. I've been to preview screenings for bvs
they were paid to clap

Sony engineered the response to Fembusters. If you hate Fembusters then you're sexist.
People object to being called sexist far more than they object to...what are you accusing them of? Being shills for Disney?

Because it's the bigger number, the average score is so small compared to it

told you it was gonna be shit

That was a good movie, though. Let's even be harsh and say acceptable movie.

but the critics are wrong in this case, BvS was amazing and MoS was OK

The rating is what actually matters, not the percentage

oh, you're a mean one

i like you

This was better than Man of Steel.

Not triggered at all. This is a capeshit thread so 4/5 posters are from Sup Forums

No it wasn't. At least Cavill looks like superman, Routh looked more like superboy.

this, critics who rated it low were attacked by SJWs. The only critics who could rate it low were women, all the men got called misogynists.

But that isn't possible.
TDK08 is one of the greatest movies ever made, it is flawless besides Maggie not being all that attractive.

Nope.

Proof? That's a real assy claim.

For the love of fuck mods fix this.

Yeah a 64% on a test is basically failing. It's just barely not failing officially.

What? Dark Knight sucked aside from Ledger's legendary performance. He carried that movie.

Begins is worse than Batman and Robin

It's because critics above all like to be treated nicely at screenings, Disney gives them "stuff" before their showing, during and after. I'm not sure if it counts as bribing when almost everyone do it, WB should be more of a fan of that (when it comes to movies). It's the reason they invited them to the JL set. Also you have to consider the many side factors these people consider when typing or releasing their reviews: how it affects their current fanbase, how it affects their image, are they being controversial and getting clicks, gaining more fans, etc.

>idiotic dcshills will hide their face under the flag of shitbusters to defend their bland movie
Can they get any more pathetic?

So they're really just going to shit all over anything superhero WB puts out while praising any quipfest from the MCU now? Jesus, how depressing.

Who the fuck claps at a movie? Is this some kind of meme?

>he doesn't clap when a movie ends

I bet you don't say 'thank you' when you see your garbage men.

I've seen reviews both criticize Skwad for having quips and for not having quips

The same thing happened to BvS, contradictory criticisms about almost everything except for editing and Gadot.

Who the fuck sees their garbage men? They're In the truck and I'm asleep at 6 in the morning.

>BvS, contradictory criticisms about almost everything

lol what?

Murrikans are meme people.

Mine come around noon.

And Bruce Wayne thanks his garbage men

Jesus Christ
Being a DCfag truly is suffering
Brb gonna end myself

NOTHING is fucking bad about the movie in anyway, your a contrarian hipster shit stain, burn the fuck in hell.

See you later.

>Begins not the best of the Nolan trilogy

My nigga.

Begins was the best.

>Begins is worse than Batman and Robin
You are fucking delusional.
Robin has ZERO redeeming qualities besides the Mr Freeze outfit was cool before it became kinda dated.
Begins has...
>Entire cast is good to great.
>3 great villains.
>Fantastic car chase.
>Great sets/locations/visuals/directing/cinematography.
You are factually provably fucking wrong.

I wouldnt call it generic. Its a fan favorite IP with hot topic aesthetic and weird casting. The reshoots were also allegedly for more comedy

Do not anonymous! I need someone else to laugh at to make myself feel better.

Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

>the smart critics just refused to review it
Based James.

You can laugh at all the pain the WBDC movies have caused me
You have enough material for two lifetimes

Thank you for your noble sacrifice my DC friend.

you still have the better comics

It means nothing when marvel will end up selling more

>you still have the better comics

Don't mislead him like that lol

True.

But it's so fucking disappointing when Marvel can pump out average to amazing movies and DC kind of just slumps over.

I'd hardly call James a critic, but he is an enthusiastic film nerd. If anything, he should be praised for the articulate way he denied GB'16 as an average cinema fan but not as some kind of authority.

His video basically said " I'm not interested, don't bother me about it."

>when Marvel can pump out average to amazing movies
Thor.

I hate the direction of the DC movies because I feel like they're character are more fantastical, and that should reflect the movies. Marvel has more grounded characters and I wish the movies showed that.

STOP

Well I guess I'm enjoying DC more than marvel comics wise right now.

I just want a win for DC movies. It's all been bad press and negative reactions and personal disappointments. I just want something good to happen for the DCEU man.

>Ghostbusters some how has a higher score than Suicide Squad

Well more evidence Ghostbuster reviewers were full a shit and just gave it decent scores because of the drama surrounding the movie.

Not saying Suicide Squad doesn't deserve its score.

I was referring to Ghostbusters

He said average

>you're better than bendis
Wew, lad.

DC has been dominating since Rebirth started

We'll see how long it lasts

And he forgot about Thor.

I hope DC has finally learned its lesson and stick to TV because there is no way they can budge into the film market now.
Marvel is basically iPhone at this point. They can literally churn out shit like Apple Watch and people will eat that shit up.

I'm enjoying DC comics way, way more than current Marvel.
I'm also enjoying Marvel movies way more than DC movies.

>His video basically said " I'm not interested, don't bother me about it."
And look at the response to that.
Meanwhile ComicBookGirl19 flat out tells people not to see it an it's not even a blip on the radar.
Combine that with actually reading the positive Ghostbusters reviews and noting how many of them go on about the all female cast rather than the actual movie itself, and yes, there's pretty strong implications of an engineered narrative that Suicide Squad doesn't have to protect it.

it'll be like new 52 where sales will go down after about four months

those minis and young animal won't be enough when the rebirth books start settling and marvel's new books and events come out

You can tell critics hated it but gave it a high enough score so it could get a passing grade

WB hasn't learned shit.

They'll "listen" to critics about Suicide Squad and they'll fuck with Wonder Woman's movie.

That'll do poorly, and then they'll listen to all the criticisms so far for JL and mess with that movie, but Snyder is so hated by critics it won't matter if it turns out okay.

I'm a big superman fan and I love the 1978 film
This movie was fucking garbage

too busy looking for those non existent hunger games threads...

>amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=yQWZX9fPR0Q

You know as much as I like DC, when they tried shilling this on facebook to sell suicide squad, I knew it was going to be shit. Their target demographic was hot topic teens who like the worlds most awful and tackiest shit. No adult is going to enjoy this shit.

RIP DC they don't know how to make a good movie or find a decent demographic.

I know that, the % number is larger in size so it draws more focus, that and the average score isn't even visible on mobile

>it's why Snyder killed Superman

>thinking he'll stay dead

DCucks on suicide watch.

Snyder killed Superman as a viable movie franchise. The in story death is merely incidental in light of that.

If you're only good in comparison to something else rather than standing on your own, then you're not actually good.

>Trusting professional movie critics over the REAL FANS

Finally an unbiased review

Who?

5000% what?