>THE DARK UNIVERSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED

How would you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=782918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

the wha?

the who

I prefer they keep making them and losing more money and ruining more A-lister careers. It's funny

Not even a little bit surprised

the where

depends on which one.
If its Universal, good. Fuck them and their retarded money cowshit
If its the DC one, id be really pissed since I was looking forward to some Swampthing and Constantine Kino

I only want to see Javier Bardem as Frankenstein's Monster, they can cancel it after that movie

Universal probably pumped too much into it to cancell it. About Mummy failure, friendly reminder, it underperformed but overal ended ok worldwide, Once it hits Japan release, it gonna do 400 mil overall. Insider said that anything above 65 mil domestic and 278 mil worldwide is profit, at 30 % domestic take and around 25% worldwide. Also they already announced DVD/BrueRay releases soon and mobile game is available for longer while already.

Have a fuckin giggle

I have yet to see the mummy so I don't have a clue how I would react. I'm open to a monsters universe but to me, that shit should be on a much lower scale

I literally fell in love with Ahmanet. I love her with all my heart, so I would be crushed. I wish I could be her chosen.

We riot.

I LOVE AHMANET

I LOVE THE MUMMY

Just the fact that this was even pitched and that millions were spent making two movies to kickstart this is hilarious.

Imagine the level of autism required to pitch a fucking old-time monster movie, only they are meant to be like the fucking avengers, but not only that, to get billionaire enterprises backing you up and thinking this is an amazing idea.

Has it not been already?

There's a film in post production and in another one in pre production stupid faggot.

If they had made Cruise become the God of Death and keep Ahamnet as his superpowered evil sidekick that tries to act as his reverse-consciousness ("Forget these peasants, let's go rule the fucking world") this universe would be off to a much better start.

>mfw I'm a better writer than whoever is getting paid thousands of dollars to write the DU

>keeping up with a terrible franchise

you're a pathetic person.

>Cruise - 55 years old
>Depp - 54 years old
>Crowe - 53 years old
>Bardem - 48 years old
It's nice that even senior citizens can find work at Universal

don't forget to flush!

>Cruise become the God of Death and keep Ahamnet as his superpowered evil sidekick
Should be the other way around desu.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! IT WAS HER TURN!!!

I love her too but she's dead though, and I'm not sure she's coming back. I think this universe's Mummy is gonna be the MC judging by the end of the movie.
I thought the movie was going a "there's no black and white difference between good and evil" route and that's why every time they tried to prove the MC was a good guy he refuted with something (like the "No I didn't sacrifice myself to save you I just thought there'd be a second parachute for me" thing).
So I thought he'd get with Ahmanet and leave the other girl to die and become one of the bad guys himself, which was a nice breath of fresh air from the usual generic Hollywood end but no Ahmanet had to die for that other dumb bitch. Poor Mummy did nothing wrong.
In case you guys can't tell I'm calling him MC because I literally don't remember his name.
This. Seriously I'm so fucking disappointed. The rest of the movie wasn't such trash anyways (except for my boy Dr. Henry Jekyll holy shit did they fuck him up).

I wouldn't.

>Russel crow is a manlet at the levels of Cruise

I never knew that.

That's why his Javert sucked.
Who thought casting a Javert that isn't at least 6 feet tall was a good idea?
I mean, that and the bad acting.

I dont care about this shit at all.

>implying it's not intentional
That's the market they're going for. They want dads and their sons to see these films.

AND I'M A MANLET!

I always go to the movies with my dad but not this one because he thought it looked ridiculous.
He loves generic action shit like Triple X by the way.

I laughed thinking it did got cancelled, then sighed feeling bad for based mummy waifu. So seeing as I reacted that way, I guess that's how I'd react.

Exactly. And that's why the movie didn't do well. Nor the universe.

>Going into a thread just to say you're not interested in it
For what purpose.

Really waters my melon.

I want to like the idea of this 'universe'...but its just meh.
If i ever were to make something like this, i don't think i would focus in the know properties from the get go, i would do a little movie with a bunch of new kinds of creatures going into a Suicide Squad/Dirty Dozen type of deal and bam! they have to either hunt down Dracula or Doc Frankenstein in the sequel.
But then again...i think i just like the Hammer stuff more than Universal.

To be fair Dark Universe isn't a new thing, they already did it with the classic monsters in the 40's through 70's. They're just updating it for a more modern audience.

Is this the DC thing or the Universal LXG/Penny Dreadful thing?

The format they are using is...they basically want a capeshitverse.

Like, what sane man would choose that other bitch over the fine ass Mummyfu?

Clearly something is wrong with them.

>slightly above average roastie whore who shagged you first night you ever met her and did nothing but nag and complain and try to get you in trouble with your boss

or

>beautiful ancient egyptian princess who wants to make you a God and be your immortal sidekick/fucktoy for eternity

which do you go for?

Qt mummy-kun of course.

On the rewatch there actually was a second parachute next to the one he gave her, he was right.

Yes I know, he wasn't a "good guy" just an average dude caring for his own survival, which makes his sacrifice of eternal Godlike powers and a beautiful immortal wife for this random chick at the end, considering he'd shown no signs of such behaviour previously all the more stupid.

>Not even a little bit surprised
Yeah, that. It was a bad idea to begin with, and the kickoff entry was a big steaming pile.

K, keep me posted

>the kickoff entry
You mean I, Frankenstein, Dracula Untold, or The Mummy?

>not blackwashing

based universal

Just imagine her cheeks spreading in that shot.
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The script really needed some extra polish before being pushed out.

Reminds me of this.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=782918
Still mad there's no r34 of mummy hogtied.

Oh yes. Daddy needs mummy. Give me that five thousand year old stink.

I thought they already did.

Why don't these faggots realize horror movies are supposed to be B-budget scary films, not blockbuster action movies?

It hasnt already?

They had two chances at kickstarting it and they fucked up both. Give it up, Universal is shit now.

>and mobile game

Why is this a thing?

sweet mother of god

I love AHMANET