How do we stop women from becoming single mothers?

How do we stop women from becoming single mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rachelc00k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abolish child support, forced abortions, have nationalism instead of today's degenerate kike cosmopolitan brainwashing in schools.

By not being a faggot beta who lets them walk all over you and divorce your ass.

Be a man and cock them proper and they'll worship you forever.

remove benefits so they need to rely on their man again, not the state.

How about being MGTOW and not caring about women?

Deport all niggers

This. Be a man and help raise the kids. I got a bj whilst playing battlefield yesterday. I do what I'm supposed to and she does what she is supposed to.

Do something there is no possibility or will to do,

Take away women's rights.

Start lobbying your state and federal representatives to change alimony, child support and divorce laws.

stop having sex.... its disgusting

Beta Sup Forums supreme gentlemen won't understand.

Islam is the only option.

Better education for both girls and boys. Sex ed, economics, social studies, political science, all should be compulsory.

>I do what I'm supposed to
>playing battlefield

Make it illegal for any girl above the age of 13 to not be on birth control.

Because fucking little boys is better?

Your such a fucking pedo I hope we drop a bomb on your ass today.

Legalize and normalize polygamy. It's the only way.

Is that the Dane that got fined for pepper spraying the muslim that sexually assaulted her?

Wear a condom or convince her to get on the pill.

You fucking pull out mate.

Fuck your conquest cult.

Its to bad the Zoroastrians and Romans couldn't kill that cancer when they had the chance.

Didn't Islam pop up long after the Romans?

Males can make better women than females when it comes to fucking which is basically the only thing women have left going for them. Make the switch. Find a nice trap with a feminine looking cock and this will never be an issue.

>roman empire dissolution 1453
>islam 570-present
?????

No, please go read a history book.\

Rome lasted until 1453

Hell even the Sultan of turkey gave himself the title of Caesar once he conquered Constantinople.

The "byzantine" empire is a made up name, they called themselves Romans.

Basic history in America is not taught because if it was it would prevent people from being liberal.,

arabs and eastern romans fought many times on anatolian soil.

By not allowing niggers to marry them

Oh. Okay, well if you count the Byzantines then yeah, you got a point.

>Byzantines
they are Eastern Romans.
fucking germans made that byzantine shit.

Guys i need your help, i work with a girl that was into the same class in highschool. We discussed about what we've done since then. I know that she has a daughter and live alone .

Wat do, she is really cute, and is thicc not on a perfect way but because of pregnancy i guess.

Despite being my eternal enemy we can all feel that siege of 717 feel

Better question:
How do we stop women?

I love Indian food. Good job

This.
Get the fuck outta here.
If you aren't making a constant effort to save the white race then you're doing it wrong.

By teaching abstinence to kids.

Impregnate them and stay with them and raise the children.

It isnt a matter of if.

>He said while shitposting on fourchan

End the welfare state.

Corks?

How about you commit to them and help raise their kids since you care so much. Faggot.

Don't let them live in America. This is not an issue in Europe, if you don't count the rapefugees.

>How do we stop women from becoming single mothers?

Marry a woman not a whore you fucking autist.

Abolish the welfare state or greatly reduce the incentives to have more bastard children. It's the only sensible solution. You won't bring some kind of mass awakening with an awareness program or state sponsored counseling.

I saw this awhile ago. Would love to see an update as I really do beliee she's a single mom now. Plus, has herpes.

Stop pretending like you care. You only want to get your penis wet.

STOP WATCHING ANIME FAGGOT

>this woman is 36

Date single moms to get to their cunny daughters. Best way.

that's a funny way of writing 16

No fugging way does she sacrifice children?

what is with pedophiles and the word "cunny" its gross

Treat them like goddesses.

Give betafags more money so they can support them while they line up the next chad to impregnate them

stop dumping your load in them just so you can fantacise about some migrant or nigger using the little bastard as a flesh light. Stop breeding teh white race is doomed

I don't know if it's the same rachel cook but most of these images show her when you google that name.

By marrying them. Snatch up the young ones who are willing to settle for something stable

Stop having sex with single women

>By not being a faggot beta who lets them walk all over you and divorce your ass.

whats preventing a woman divorcing anyone

Men should be required to have a vasectomy when they turn 18. They can have it reattached if they decide to get married.

Protip: You can't.

instagram.com/rachelc00k/

if all women looked as pretty as her they wouldn't have to worry about becoming single mothers.

Free abortions, most children are neglected anyway when you have single mothers. We'd actually be doing the kid a favor by killing it.

This. Who knew "traditional values" if you will, makes for a better society as a whole?

This just in: Hillary Clinton ass-blasted by Trump supporter! Right up her ass! With the Second Amendment!

TELL THEM TO SHUT THEIR STUPID SMELLY SALMON HOLES

Forced abortions?

Why does the State entitle itself to such power?

I dont know.

Im in San Diego, CA now for business and literally like 75% of all couples I see here are White Female/Black Male. The white guys here are all good looking too, but for some reason all the ugly black guys seem to get the most action. I've pretty much given up on white women. Theyre not worth the trouble anymore.

Shut your salmon hole, you filthy ho!

>having children

Enjoy your sleepless nights, unkempt house, and living paycheck to paycheck I guess..

Delete this.

jobs. elect donald trump

Damn I'd pump her full with white children

She can be my Eva Braun

>Blames Germany

Keks, I thought you kids had your summer houses there

>Basic history in America is not taught because if it was it would prevent people from being liberal.

Ok Mehmet
When you going back to shitfuckistan?

>dissolution

Nicely put Achmed
Heard your sis was in Rio fencing, how did that go?

I would if actually good looking traps weren't one in a billion human beings

>eastern romans

Well spoken, western mongol friend

>Sex ed, economics, social studies, political science, all should be compulsory.

Very subtle jewish agenda trolling, sir. Hats off to you.

Jesus, she's a mother of two and is almost 40

This gives u the best chance
Just hope Tyrone isn't a locksmith

The struggle is real, user.

Tyrone wouldn't bother. He'd rip that shit clean off and use blood for lube

proof?

Rachel cook

Or just rape her anus instead...

that isn't the same girl that guy was talking about. clearly the girl in OP doesn't look close to 40.

that user was referring to pic related.

they will just rip it off

>How do we stop women from becoming single mothers?
You don't you let them suffer for their actions. Because being a man in america is a double wammy especially when it comes to marriage.

If you beat the chick and keep her in line then she will get white knights and the police after you but she will respect you more then the beta males who only cuddle her.

But if you don't beat the chick then she will fuck you over then cheat on your ass then divorce rape you.

So the best ideal s not to marry and just to pump and dump chicks. Its not worth marrying one but if you had a kid with a chick then it still would not be worth it.

>Start lobbying your state and federal representatives to change alimony, child support and divorce laws.

The only real answer. this.

Don't egregiously space your posts you namefag retard.

That's not the way it works. Chad and Tyrone get women pregnant and leave without saying a word. If anything, a beta will mary the used up slut and will raise the kids.

You mean becoming like china?

End child support, end alimony, end welfare, end foodstamps, end wic, end taxes, end the state.

Thank you but i really don't care,

Or dont fuck em and leave em. women dont magically get pregnant alone. (dumb leaf poster)

Free Abortions obviously

Duh.

I mean then she can have a black dick massaging her cervix every damn day and it dont matter if she gets pregnant because if she dont wanna keep it (oh ill just go deal with it).

>muh morality

Compare your morality to the 7 Billion overpopulation problem and lets see which one is heavier.

>How do we stop women from becoming single mothers

Push them down the stairs when preggers

I'm assuming you're around 12yrs old. They're called no fault divorce laws. You don't have a choice in the matter.