Would you watch a reality-show about this guy and his upcoming surgery?

would you watch a reality-show about this guy and his upcoming surgery?

no

he will die on the operating table

/thread

PAY

SOMEONE

FOR

>he will die on the operating table
I bet he'll outlive you.

This is a fake tweet, he never said this

MY

HEALTHCARE

what the fuck this can't be real

This is a fucking video. To some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie. 2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck.
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, PLANET, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale slash Free Willy, Part Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *inhale* *PWAHH* KIRBY, Salad Dodging, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker.
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorge and eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing.
While a bunch of sorry FUCKS like yourself play into it.
If you don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!!

>would you watch a reality-show
No.

Yes, it would help me to put the fork down and lose some weight.

it is

>FEE...I MEAN PAY FOR ME AND MY WIFES HEALTHCARE!

I already am, it's called lurking /fit/

She's a big girl

I think it is because I remember the ICE tweet

I thought she wasn't fat, or at least not that fat?

Trapping him on a desert island with basic survival tools would make 10/10 television.

It's the boogie effect. Even their dog got fat.

Wtf I thought she wasn't that fat

Dude I'm 19 skinny as fuck
Its IMPOSIBLE for me to gain any weight

Here they are gaining weight doing nothing

He would die 2 days in.
Jesus Christ at that point I would just eat a bullet