Childhood is idolizing Luke, Han, and the Rebellion

Childhood is idolizing Luke, Han, and the Rebellion.

Adulthood is realizing the Empire was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEB5FlAI_2I
youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are the female soldiers? Just seems too much like a sausage party.

They're there, armor hides it.

you can tell the sex of exactly 4 (four) people in this pic

was palpatine dare i say it /our guy/

According to EA's Battlefront (which is canon) at least half of those troopers are black women.

>ywn be a rebel recon set out to gather intel and observe an enemy outpost and get caught by a patrol of female Scouttroopers who proceed to tie you up and have their way with you repeatedly and you can't help but be turned on, each boner and orgasm a symbol of your betrayal to the rebel alliance and its ideals and by the end of it their Imperial sex mastery convinces you to join their side and they never even took off their helmets

It's impossible to take Vader seriously after you know that, canonically, under his cape is a backpack that collects his shit and piss.

That makes him all the more cool.

Childhood is idolizing Luke, Han, and the Rebellion.

Adolescence is idolizing Sheev and the Empire.

Adulthood is realizing the Confederacy was right.

This desu
>Freedom for all
>End of galactic tyranny
>Doesn't clone people and send them to die, their only purpose in life to kill and die for the Republic

youtube.com/watch?v=hEB5FlAI_2I

>End of galactic tyranny
>Their leader's name is literally Tyranus

This

how the fuck the empire can be right or wrong if nobody knows how John Doe and his family lives a normal life under the empire.

How is it any worse than if he, you know, canonically went to a normal crapper and had to take off his cape and leather pants before like a normal person ?

No one knew his name was Darth Tyranus. Also, Grievous should have realized that Sidious set them up at Coruscant, cut ties with him, and won the war on his own.

Ha this reminds me of Bioshock

pretty sure the grown up thing to do is ignore space ww2 and live the rest of your days on some hot as fuck desert planet

> your allies names are Tyranus, Sidious, and Grievous.

post spec ops

>/ourguy/

That's badass

>Vader's neet chamber

>Adulthood is being crushed by the younger generation, and either accepting their superiority, or else being thrown down a ventilation shaft by someone willing to play ball.

You got it.

Hnnnngggg

Those red guards look so fucking rad and all they ever did is job horribly to Yoda in a couple of seconds. Fuck RotS, fuck the prequels, fuck Lucas.

But I hate sand. It gets everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM

I always liked the look of the Scout Troopers, even as a kid I liked the Empire of the Rebels. They were trying to accomplish something unseen in the Galaxy, they had cool designs, super weapons, the sorts. They were very clearly the bad guys from, but the rebels were just a bunch of fruits that got lucky finding a space wizard and as a kid, that was really off putting, idk.

If you don't support the Graveyard Smash and it's leader Monster Mash then you are SHIT.

give me a REEE

Fuck that, I'd do everything I could to get away from that shithole and live on a much cooler and rainier shithole instead

Sheev just wanted to rid the galaxy of religious zealots. To create a united front against the threats of the outter rim. Rebels always spreading propaganda to demonize him like the terrorists they are.

is new hope objectively shit?

Adulthood is not watching space operas

>but talk about it on an imageboard
you're not fooling anybody here, boy

It's pretty bad

>tfw you just want to chill in your bacta pod
>some stupid admiral keeps bothering you
>doesn't have the courtesy to remove his boots
>tracks sand into your chamber

vader's life has truly been suffering

You don't know the half of it

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo