This is kind of bland. Maps is an idiot too and a cliche adorkable female

This is kind of bland. Maps is an idiot too and a cliche adorkable female.

I liked the first two arcs with the slow burn reveal of everything. Though the Tim issue was kind of poorly done, I don't know if we needed him or the Robin flashback stuff at all; should have just been about Olive discovering her family.

Yearbook was filler shit to keep the book from going on hiatus until Rebirth. I hope they can get back into gear with it. I don't mind Maps but I'm not in love with her.

Obligatory.

Isn't Maps just a grown up Dora the Explorer?

You shut your whore mouth, OP.

Guess now's a good a time as any to start.

The lights of the planetarium glowed like the glimmer of Damian Wayne’s eyes. Map’s couldn’t help but look for stars that were shaped like batarangs. The empty room was a nice getaway from the constant chaos that had engulfed her school life. She enjoyed the thrill, but even he innocent smile needed some time to get away from it.

More to cum if this thread lives.

oh and if i make any continuity mistakes someone say so and I'll fix it.

So, it really has come to this. Maybe I should stop before we get the the point of no return with this fanfic.

Suddenly, the door to the room burst open, and a burst of light enveloped the room. Blinded by the light, Maps took 3 steps back only to trip over a row of seats and fall down with her legs comically sticking up in the air. Her face turned bright red as she felt her skirt fall down revealing her blue and red Superman undergarments with the S placed perfectly over the entree way to her most pleasurable hole. Quickly recovering from her embarrassing moment, Maps rubbed her eyes and peeked over the row of seats to see what had blinded her only a moment ago.

As she raised herself up, the ground began to shake. "What could this be?" Maps thought. Her mind raced threw the monstriary of Serpents and Snakes. Suddenly the floor burst open like a geyser. A large hulking figure emerged from the newly formed hole, large claws pulling it out. "RAARRRGHHH!! I'M KILLER CROC AND IT'S RAPIN' TIME!"

Come on man, there is no need to hijack this fanfic.

Standing with his back to the door was a man in a black and white costume with a badly kept goatee. Sweat rolled down his face as he looked over his shoulder with wide eyes. “Of all the times for Batman to show up, it has to be during the jewel heist I had been planning for 5 whole hours. There is no way that he’ll find me after taking a blinding blast of light to the face.” The man then continued to monolog to himself for what felt like hours to Maps.

I thought this was a group effort. But fine go on.

Keep going man, I am having a blast

Glad you are having fun. I knew that I would have to do this one day after I posted .
However, I have no clue how to put Grundy in this.

Map’s eyes glowed with excitement, this was her chance to catch a criminal. After all, she was Robin, and so were at least 30 other people, but that wasn’t the point. Grabbing the mask that she has been using to pad her bra, Maps put on her outfit and jumped out from behind the seats to confront the villain. “Stop right there!” she yelled pointer her finger.

Dr. Light could still taste the sweat rolling down his face when he turned around to see the small girl standing before him. She didn’t seem to pose a threat, and was kind of cute like a chipmunk. Finally, he let out an “Eh, it’s been a while.” Before running up to her and giving the strongest backhanded slap of his life. Before she could react, he had bent her over the seats and was pulling at her Superman panties. Somehow the sight of that S made his penis even harder, but he decided no to think about it.

I didn't really think somebody would actually do it, I thought he was just buffling and Bullshiting for the sake of shitposting

Originally yes, but with the amount of times people have reposed that, I knew that I had to stick to my word and deliver. I'm sorry it's bad, this is my first time writing any kind of sex, let alone rape.

“So, what’s a girl like you doing here?” The doctor said as he held the small girl down with one hand and began to rub her asshole with the other. “I-“ maps tried to say between the sobs of pain. “I-I just wanted to l-look” and with that Maps broke down and cried. However, Dr. Light knew what she was going to say. After all, he had seen it before. She just wanted to look at the stars.

Ok, I'm out of ideas, but odds are I will have to pick this up again someday. Be sure to send this to CQC Bro.
I'll just combine it all into these next two posts for it to be easier to read.

The lights of the planetarium glowed like the glimmer of Damian Wayne’s eyes. Map’s couldn’t help but look for stars that were shaped like batarangs. The empty room was a nice getaway from the constant chaos that had engulfed her school life. She enjoyed the thrill, but even he innocent smile needed some time to get away from it.

Suddenly, the door to the room burst open, and a burst of light enveloped the room. Blinded by the light, Maps took 3 steps back only to trip over a row of seats and fall down with her legs comically sticking up in the air. Her face turned bright red as she felt her skirt fall down revealing her blue and red Superman undergarments with the S placed perfectly over the entree way to her most pleasurable hole. Quickly recovering from her embarrassing moment, Maps rubbed her eyes and peeked over the row of seats to see what had blinded her only a moment ago.

Standing with his back to the door was a man in a black and white costume with a badly kept goatee. Sweat rolled down his face as he looked over his shoulder with wide eyes. “Of all the times for Batman to show up, it has to be during the jewel heist I had been planning for 5 whole hours. There is no way that he’ll find me after taking a blinding blast of light to the face.” The man then continued to monolog to himself for what felt like hours to Maps.

Map’s eyes glowed with excitement, this was her chance to catch a criminal. After all, she was Robin, and so were at least 30 other people, but that wasn’t the point. Grabbing the mask that she has been using to pad her bra, Maps put on her outfit and jumped out from behind the seats to confront the villain. “Stop right there!” she yelled pointer her finger.

Dr. Light could still taste the sweat rolling down his face when he turned around to see the small girl standing before him. She didn’t seem to pose a threat, and was kind of cute like a chipmunk. Finally, he let out an “Eh, it’s been a while.” Before running up to her and giving the strongest backhanded slap of his life. Before she could react, he had bent her over the seats and was pulling at her Superman panties. Somehow the sight of that S made his penis even harder, but he decided no to think about it.

“So, what’s a girl like you doing here?” The doctor said as he held the small girl down with one hand and began to rub her asshole with the other. “I-“ maps tried to say between the sobs of pain. “I-I just wanted to l-look” and with that Maps broke down and cried. However, Dr. Light knew what she was going to say. After all, he had seen it before. She just wanted to look at the stars.

After toying with her for what felt like eternity, the good doctor finally removed his paints and let his glowing penis rub the outside of her vagina. He smirked as those glowing implants were about to finally get some use. With a swift push, he penetrated her only to be stopped by a hard object. Quickly removing his penis in fear of whatever was jammed inside the small girl, he used two fingers to open up her sack and dig out the round object. In his hand, Dr. Light held a sticky 20-sided dice “What?”

>she just wanted to look at the stars

Fuck, for some reason this turned it from ridiculous to sad for me.

Yeah, I set up the Dr. Light rape to take place in the planetarium just for that line.

You should have Robinson's take on Grundy show up looking for Starman

Need more lesbians

There was talk about futa maps.

No, enough books have lesbians.

Colton needs to come out and kiss Kyle

STOP

Olive getting cucked by Colton is my favorite subplot

Colton is hotter than her so yes it's pretty nice

Olive needs some personality, but on the whole I love Gotham Academy.