Why didn't 'Mein Kampf the movie' ever happen?

>Best seller for years
>Propaganda piece.
>Ruling party is based on ideology

So, why didn't the reich make a film about Hitler's views?
Is it because no film adaptation can be properly done?
Is it just source problems?.
Also, what did you think of Synechdoche, NY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1943_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know exactly why you stupid mong.

How the fuck would you adapt a manifesto into a film narrative you soggy turd?

>He hasnt read Mein Kampf
It shows.

>So, why didn't the reich make a film about Hitler's views?

Because it's a rambling, incoherent political manifesto/masturbatory fantasy, not a novel.

I don't know about Mein Kampf, but Elliot Rodgers manifesto would be pretty great if made into a movie.

Triumph of the Will is basically Mein Kampf in movie form.

But what about Synechdoche, NY?

This.

I love a Sup Forumscuck bait thread. I get (You)s for saying something as simple as fat dicklet permavirgins can't compete with the superior big black cock

because even since the dawn of movies, audiences have been more interested in cute waifu sexbots than some magnificent gentleman who tried and failed at art

I thought she did great and not advocating for Hitlerism- but when you think of their ideas on the importance of films and prop- it's a shock we have only a handful of PDAs and Riefenstahl.works...

Because the source material was mentally vacant garbage, though if it's just soulless ideology you're looking for, no one ever made a movie of the entire Bible, either.

THIS poster hasn't read Mein Kampf.
It's a non stop rant about muh bankers, muh jews

A series centering on H's life from 1919 to 1945 would be fantastic.

I remember there being a television series about his young life in the early 2000s

was he wrong, are most high ranking bankers not Jewish?

confirmed for not having read it

/thread

This comes close: Hitler: The Rise of Evil.

You stupid nigger, no its not. Mein Kampf is divided into 2 books; The first is an autobiography, and the second is a book detailing exactly how a NatSoc society should operate. The First book would be perfect for a film, seeing as how its literally just an autobio- Jews arent even mention that often, Hitler complains about France more than anything until you get further into the book and he starts to discuss international bankers.

Forget that, the point is you can't turn political rambling into a feature film.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1943_film)