((((Super Deluxe))))

This reeks of Tim Heidecker's pretentiousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtu.be/5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=fYMLjvWOSMM
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It couldve been labeled something else, distributed on some le epic kekistani twitter handle and you'd gobble this shit up.

aren't these the guys who are buying out a bunch of normiebook pages?

Placeboing is superior, anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

neo-nazi alex jones being bullied by dirty kikes again?

>kekistan

no, that's just as autistic. stop being so triggered Tim.

What did Tim say initially to trigger neonazis again? Was it that song mocking their precious projecting "cuck" buzzword?

youtu.be/5lXC-oY5zo0

Not an argument.

>Everyone that doesn't think Tim Heidecker is funny anymore is a neonazi

That cuck song was embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as him playing dumb when Sam Hyde confronted him about fucking with his career for no discernable reason except nepotism.

Tim stopped being a comedian and became a political hack.

These fucking kikes need to stop making fun of trump holy shit it's like they WANT to get gassed

why is he being so mean to le epic god emperor? :(

because it's easy

CIA?

It's actually kino and I like AJ.

It wasn't embarrassing, it was funny. He was mocking you. You're retarded.

>except nepotism

What nepotism? Sup Forumsumblrinas sure love their buzzwords. He has a career because he's hilarious and brilliant, and goes completely over the heads of neonazis and their 55 IQ average. Back to your containment board fatass.

Huh, I thought it was weirdly unfunny for something so overproduced. That does explain it.

You didn't laugh at "Literal-vam-pire-pot-belly-goblins"?
I thought it was pretty good.

It's not funny if you don't have Alex's voice. It's the voice that makes it funny.

>implying I ever harassed him on Twitter
>implying you can read

>there are people unironically like this
yeesh

>yet another racially masochistic white boy with the wit of a porkchop
have you ever had a thought that wasnt a meme?

He is right. Mass murder after mass murder, and the only response you get from these fucks is muh prayers, and anytime someone tries to come up with a solution to stop something like this happening in the feature they smear them and act like the people trying to help are cynical villains.

So yeah, fuck their prayers. Its like fucking spics and other brownies who do nothing but pray to their juju rain god and then wonder why their countries are complete shitholes.

It's not funny because it's trying so consciously to take Alex Jones' masculine energy and subvert it. It's like that clip where he just redubbed Trump in the debates with a lisping gay voice because he couldn't handle the fact that people were drawn to his macho charisma. Placeboing has covered the same stuff and just rolls with Jones instead of trying to work against him, and it's just better:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

They don't know their comedy is dead, the only funny thing to mock now is anti-Trump people. Not that you have to vote for him but it's the funniest shit in the world watching people spaz about Don.

Tim Heidecker sure has a whole fucking lot of liberal platitudes to spout after Muslims go on a killing spree in his country for someone who's so quick to say "Fuck your prayers" after a mass killing that reinforces his narrative.

Do you actually think you're fooling anyone by implying anyone who isn't a scum of the earth, waste of oxygen inbred from Sup Forums is "masochistic"? Your board is very clearly one of the dumbest demographics that has ever existed, including those in pre-history. Your methods of trying to sway people to your side reflect that lack of intelligence.

>This is what Alex Jones' rants would sound like as a Bon Iver song. "Jones Iver" by Nick Lutsko

>there are people who don't find this humorous

Lighten up Trumptards.

It's literally not as funny as the actual rants. The parody is less funny than the actual thing. This is the power of Tim, the comedian

>not boner broth
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

>Was it that song mocking their precious projecting "cuck" buzzword?
Maybe it was him going on the cuckold reddit and being an unfunny """post-ironic""" cunt

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

HUMANOIDS CROSSED WITH FISH AND STUFF

youtube.com/watch?v=fYMLjvWOSMM

Still the best parody
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

>you will never be as talented or funny as Tim

>implying a many-multimillion dollar anti-gun lobby just used for political gain isn't cynical

You're the one who immediately brought up Sup Forums and neonazis and calling anyone who you don't agree with a retard. Believe it or not, there are people who don't go on Sup Forums that disagree with you and think Tim Heidecker is a hack not just because they don't like his politics.

He outted himself as a giant crybabby cunt. People (including myself) used to perceive him as a cool operator who wasn't phased by anything and was looking like the next Andy Kaufman. Now he just looks like an asshole.

>he doesn't know about the Merman conspiracy

>tfw I rewatch this video all the time because it actually is a great motivational speech
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

>at his peak*

I'm fairly confident most "funny" people on Sup Forums are funnier than Tim at this point. The divorce and subsequent midlife crisis has really turned him into a giant self important faggot. Also his music sucks, so his talent was obviously in comedy and he wasted that. Maybe he could get into movies again, the comedy wasn't bad.

>listen to me, I'm intellectual

Heh what a gay

It's funny. I'm actually a Stein voter, and the funniest part about current politics, besides /mygirl/ getting away with democratic party money, has been how autistic people have been about their anger towards the big orange bogeyman. Comedians have gotten worse and social media has turned into a grotesque circle jerk of half-cocked thoughts about subjects that are far above most of the public's heads. It's an amalgamation of all the dumbest, angriest kids at school, and it's hilarious.

>Stein voter

Watching her "debate" tapes of Trump and Hillary was some of the best comedy to come from the election.

there's a new season of awesome show and bedtime stories coming, so we'll see

also his music is supposed to be bad

>no his music is bad on purpose that means it's actually good

i don't really get the dislike for him but is he going to do anything actually funny ever again?

other than on cinema

I welcome some more awesome show but bedtime stories didn't seem all that funny to me, although I only saw one episode of it.

>His music is supposed to be bad

Not really for the most part. I tried to like some of it but it's just actually bad and he is very serious about it. My friend saw him recently live and Tim got really annoyed with some drunk girls in the audience that were being a slight nuisance and then proceeded to not let it go even after they shut up and he kept heckling them but not in a playful way, more like a Michael Richards way. What a Ponce.

He had a public meltdown like a little snowflake cuck

what career?

I mean, it was. I wanted her because she was at least honest about how much she wanted the other parties to crash and burn, which is just a bit better than two parties that don't realize that they're slowly crashing and burning. Plus she's just a Jew, so you already know she's going to laugh in your face instead of hiding it behind puppet strings.

Truly the least and most honest evil.

It's a one episode of Awesome Show that has already been shown in its entirety during their live tour. Not a new season.

you can always spot the nu-male r@ddit idiots when they whine and rant about pol like pol isn't the heart of Sup Forums

>pick a political side in 2017
>waaaah why are these people bullying me

Suck it up Tim you fucking hack. Literally any statement you can make about politics now will get you in shit with somebody. If Tim decided to be a Trump supporter then he would've gotten feminists saying "You know Tim, I used to be a fan of yours but you became such a toxic misogynist shitlord."

At least when Sam Hyde cops criticism he doesn't get triggered by it.

For me it wasn't that he picked a political side, I can see beyond someones politics, it's just the way he voiced it. Very holier than thou, and also really butthurt about stuff it's very unbecoming of a comedian who revels in irony and taking the piss out of people.

>Trump
>macho charisma

>being so blue pilled even the hysterical ravings of Alex Jones don't make you question things.

>hysterical ravings
he seems pretty level headed and rational to me 2bh

lmao alex jones is a top tier comedian aka bill hicks. tim is a low tier beta male libtard gay obama voter.

What did the card say? What was Tim's reaction.

as if they need an excuse. Trumptards just bandwagon on whoever dislikes their precious president. it's pretty pathetic but I'm sure they already know that.

>Dear Tim
>Sam Hyde sends his regards
>Love, Sup Forums